Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2022: The Great Reveal!

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jan 13, 2023 3:58 AM

Feb 2022
Deimock said:
Thanks you elfs for the hard work every year, I really enjoy this events.

And thank you @RealCheeze for the gift, I'm sure I'll enjoy your recommendation :D
no problem! I tried hard to find a good anime that you might like because I saw that most anime that you have seen that I have seen too are mostly in my list.
I hope I have you the right recommendation.
Jan 13, 2023 3:59 AM

Feb 2022
Thank you so much for the recommendation!
Jan 13, 2023 6:56 AM
Jan 2017
THAT IS SO SWEET! i am so glad to hear that, i wish you a quick recovery and lots of fun watching what I had prepared. if you have any thoughts to share just hit me up :)
Jan 13, 2023 11:37 AM
Nov 2020
awesome event It was fun
Jan 13, 2023 12:39 PM
Nov 2019
This event helps us find better anime and friends also helps you show off your list I never been down
Jan 13, 2023 5:49 PM

Jun 2020
The events was really fun! Can't wait to join next year too <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SHIROKAGU PIECE @Nate !!!!! I can't stop looking at it, it's literally so gorgeous! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN

Jan 13, 2023 7:01 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Fuwamoja said:
Many thanks to @Merulox, @PundaChan, Elf-hime @Dancho and Elf-tan!!
Thanks for participating!! :D Hope you enjoy all your recommendations!

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jan 13, 2023 11:48 PM
Nov 2015
@zombie_pegasus thank you very much for the awesome recommendations!! i appreciate it a lot, really!
Jan 14, 2023 6:41 AM

Dec 2021
@Algord thanks for the recommendation. I haven't tried it yet because I had exams. But I'm looking forward to watch it.
Jan 14, 2023 10:06 AM

Jun 2010
Mitch162 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SHIROKAGU PIECE @Nate !!!!! I can't stop looking at it, it's literally so gorgeous! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN

You're welcome, Mitchy! Glad you liked it <3
Jan 14, 2023 10:37 AM
Skill issue

Apr 2020
Thank you for the fun event and hyped to participate this year as well. 

Forum set by Nateh

Jan 14, 2023 11:11 AM

Sep 2020
Happy New Year, everyone.
Thank you, elves, for the hard work again this year.
And thanks to my Secret Santa @Tomppaa for great anime recommendation.

Jan 14, 2023 6:24 PM
Feb 2016
Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation to Lestat-  . I'm currently watching  Mugen no Ryvius and enjoying it. 

Jan 15, 2023 8:13 PM
Sep 2020
Hi @Dutilos42 ! Sorry for the late response! I didn't realize you would watch both, but I'm glad you liked them all the same! I actually had similar thoughts about both series. I hope Link Click Season 2 gives us more!
Jan 15, 2023 8:20 PM
Sep 2020
Hello @Rezarikku ! I'm sorry it took me a while to finish watching Gosick, but I wanted to make sure to let you know I really enjoyed it, and I can see why it's one of your favorites! I loved the way Victorique and Kujo's relationship was built up over the course of the show, and I had a lot of fun following along with the various mysteries. Some of them I was able to figure out alongside Victorique, and some I needed her help with xD The atmosphere was also great! I love Victorian-era settings. Thank you so much for recommending this to me, and I hope you had a happy holiday and a happy new year! ^_^
Jan 16, 2023 10:05 AM

Mar 2017
Thanks for the recommendation I finally finished the main recommendation, I watched Koukyuu no Karasu and  Mo Dao Zu Shi. I really enjoyed Koukyuu no Karasu my favorite character was Jiujiu. I didn't get around to watching the 3rd recommendation. These were quite different than the animes I normally watch but I fairly enjoyed watching both of them that I even watched the other seasons of one. Thank you for suggesting these animes @goncix3000
Jan 16, 2023 10:23 AM
Anime Moderator
Aug 2011
Rezarikku said:
Thanks for the recommendation I finally finished the main recommendation, I watched Koukyuu no Karasu and  Mo Dao Zu Shi. I really enjoyed Koukyuu no Karasu my favorite character was Jiujiu. I didn't get around to watching the 3rd recommendation. These were quite different than the animes I normally watch but I fairly enjoyed watching both of them that I even watched the other seasons of one. Thank you for suggesting these animes @goncix3000
Happy to hear that, as we definitely have quite different tastes :) Jiujiu was great!
Jan 16, 2023 4:19 PM

Jan 2021
The Secret Santa Event was sososo much fun! Thanks to the elfs for all the hard work and huge thanks to my gift givers :))
Jan 16, 2023 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
Ah sorry @Rinarin . I forgot to give a bit longer review. I just completed Barakamon so far and enjoyed it! It's one of these really cute and heartwarming childcare stories and I don't know why I haven't seen it before, but that's what Secret Santa is for haha
I will watch the other two this and next week. Thanks a lot! ^^
Jan 16, 2023 11:08 PM

Nov 2020
My frist MAL Event and I really really enjoyed it! Thank you for this!
Jan 17, 2023 4:15 PM

Dec 2019
Thanks, Merry Christmas everyone!
Jan 17, 2023 6:01 PM

Sep 2015
A VERY LATE THANK YOU FOR THIS EVENT!!! It was my first time and it was such a fun lil thing to work on in a coffee shop lol. Y'all had so much work to do and it turned out amazing!! I'll def be doing it again next year hehe. A very special thank u to my elf @Conde_Mohr for the rec as well!! I've only just checked out my secret santa's rec so far but I'm coming for Beastars after!

Aaaaand to my secret santa @crotaku15 THANK U SM I just watched the first three eps of Kuuchuu Buranko and I'm in love. It's so right up my alley I have no idea how I had never heard of it before but I'm really enjoying it hehe

Jan 18, 2023 9:19 AM
Oct 2020
@Kovqcs

A late thank you for the recommendation! Just finished the first episode and am super excited to finish the series. Cannot believe I missed this one so I am extremely grateful you brought it to my attention. Happy holidays!
Jan 20, 2023 2:56 AM
Jan 2021
nanajp said:
I hope my recipient was able to watch my recommendation. The way I wrote my paragraph was kind of bad. I am not good at writing essays! @Renisbored how is itqwq
acceptable, hehe.
Jan 20, 2023 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
A bit late to this, but thank you @Hassei for recommending Kono Oto Tomare! It had been on my plan to watch for quite a while now but I had completely forgotten about it. Well worth the watch and am gonna watch season 2 next.
Candies:

Bonus Candies:
Jan 22, 2023 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
@gaussian_'s

thx for reminding me of kamichu. watched a few eps over a decade ago on tv but didnt finish. Nice I will see if its available here anymore or p
Jan 22, 2023 10:40 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Better late than never ^_- .

I want to thank @Orion_Gospel for not one but three recommendations. I've already watched Golden Boy. I didn't mention it in my gift description, but I'm also into classical 90s stuff: 4:3 format, traditional animation and all those delights from that time. It's also the time when I started watching anime  (:feelsoldtoo:). I'm looking forward to watch the other two recommended shows, they look very interesting, especially Paranoia Agent, since I really want to know more from Satoshi Kon.

I can't finish this message without also thanking all the elves for their amazing work.

Happy new year... I guess that at 01/22 we still can call it "new". Happy new "Year of the Rabbit", in any case ^^.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 22, 2023 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
TitanOfPlasma said:
Better late than never ^_- .

I want to thank @Orion_Gospel for not one but three recommendations. I've already watched Golden Boy. I didn't mention it in my gift description, but I'm also into classical 90s stuff: 4:3 format, traditional animation and all those delights from that time. It's also the time when I started watching anime  (:feelsoldtoo:). I'm looking forward to watch the other two recommended shows, they look very interesting, especially Paranoia Agent, since I really want to know more from Satoshi Kon.

I can't finish this message without also thanking all the elves for their amazing work.

Happy new year... I guess that at 01/22 we still can call it "new". Happy new "Year of the Rabbit", in any case ^^.

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy them, and as I mentioned in my message, feel free to contact me anytime you like!
Jan 23, 2023 2:20 AM

May 2016
*a little bit late* thanksssss a lot @Staplesmemes for pics <3 They are pretty good (not like my computer that left me alone...). Anya's the best o/ I wish you a perfect year ! Of course I'm grateful to MAL for organizing this event. My first time but nontheless not my last I wish :) See u
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (March 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Mar 20

21 by Nate »»
8 hours ago

» My MALentine Story 💌 3rd Edition: Voting Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Feb 11

1959 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Mar 19, 5:23 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (March 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Mar 1

6 by KarenShirotori »»
Mar 16, 5:37 PM

» Best Profile Design (February 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Mar 1

11 by DarkStarHarry »»
Mar 10, 8:29 PM

» Best Signature Design - February 2024 | Winners

Nate - Feb 29

7 by DarkStarHarry »»
Mar 10, 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.