Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2023 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
They weren't kidding about pyramid building, just in the creepiest way possible.

It's a good thing that Ruri remembered all the good memories she made with her friends and Digimon in all that despair. What a digi evoltuion and comeback!
Jan 7, 2023 8:13 PM

Jan 2020
Angoramon's enemies die again. First Digitamamon now AncientSphinxmon lmao
Jan 7, 2023 9:07 PM
Jan 2020
I was not happy at first to see AncientSphinxmon because I thought he was going to be defeated like he was nothing; plus, I would have liked to see him appear in a Frontier remake or sequel. But, his fight against Diarbbitmon was very nice and he was not defeated by a script twist, but rather by his own attack proving the producers have in mind how powerful he was.
Jan 7, 2023 11:01 PM

Feb 2020
Very creepy stuff again.

AncientSphinxmon and Diarbitmon looked both very cool.

SerafosJan 8, 2023 12:06 AM
Jan 7, 2023 11:17 PM

Feb 2019
Dude holy shit it’s honestly hard to believe that this is a kid’s show at times(early morning air slot) because of how dark things get. I mean we’ve had people twisted to death, eyeballs on people and now people having literal stones come out of them and becoming stone.

Kinda wanted to see Pharahmon but no way ruli on her own could stop him.

Speaking of Ruli, that evolution with Diarrbitmon was sick. I love the animation during these mega evolution sequences. One of the better episodes in recent memory, as usual with Ruli ones.
Jan 8, 2023 12:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing the new evolution!!! ;)
Jan 8, 2023 1:27 AM
Sep 2015
Angoramon gets hotter and hotter everytime he evolve further.... from a fluffy flying ball to the "almost human" form.
I kinda hope they bring Koichi voice actor (from Frontier) Kenichi Suzumaru to voice Sphinxmon, just like how they bring Koji voice actor to voice Strabimon in Adventure reboot.
Jan 8, 2023 4:24 AM

Mar 2018
Two Mega debuts with only one episode gap. Maybe Ghost Game is about to be over. My guess is it'll be around 80 episodes. And I like how this episode broke the pattern of Gammamon > Jellymon > Angoramon order in getting new evolutions. They wanted to make Diarbbitmon unexpected.

The next episode looks like Jellymon's Mega at first glance but I'm now having second thoughts after seeing this silhouette.

Jan 8, 2023 11:20 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
There it is, Angoramon's mega evolution. I honestly thought that they were going to answer one of those riddles but apparently not, fighting it is. Oh well
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 8, 2023 2:25 PM

Sep 2011
Diarabbitmon's design is fine but they named him after one of my least favorite mythological characters yuck
Jan 8, 2023 3:20 PM

Jan 2009
Angoramons mega evolution is here so looks like next episode is Jellymons mega evolution

Jan 8, 2023 5:10 PM
Jan 2018
I guess they blew the budget on those last two episodes. This episode felt like they had ambition but it couldn't come together in the end. Which is a shame for a mega evolution episode.

That aside, the new ED is fantastic. It might end up being my second or third favorite Ed so far.

Roronoa Zoro himself gave us the full swordsman experience.

Our boy Kiyo didn't even get a chance to use his big brain to solve riddles, even with a whole episode devoted to how smart he is at things like this. Angoramon deserved to not be last for once, so it was worth it.
MFDOOMEDJan 8, 2023 5:22 PM
Jan 8, 2023 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
Diarabbitmon looks great, it is a shame that evolution sequences tease with a fusion but it will never happen : (
Jan 8, 2023 6:26 PM

Apr 2020
Great episode, I think the relation between Ruli and Angoramon is the best and the mega came at the right time. 
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jan 8, 2023 7:40 PM
Sep 2021
Renkini said:
Two Mega debuts with only one episode gap. Maybe Ghost Game is about to be over. My guess is it'll be around 80 episodes. And I like how this episode broke the pattern of Gammamon > Jellymon > Angoramon order in getting new evolutions. They wanted to make Diarbbitmon unexpected.

The next episode looks like Jellymon's Mega at first glance but I'm now having second thoughts after seeing this silhouette.

Shogungekomon is at ultimate level not mega it has to be a mega to get that jellymon mega
Jan 8, 2023 7:45 PM

Mar 2018
Arsene_02 said:
Renkini said:

Shogungekomon is at ultimate level not mega it has to be a mega to get that jellymon mega
Err... yeah, and that's exactly what I said...

Jan 9, 2023 6:35 AM

Mar 2008
When that first guy got turned to stone I felt certain he was dead. Only realized it’s reversible after Hiro and Kiyo got turned

Some of AncientSphinxmon’s riddles pissed me off because I hate riddles due to how their answers are always too narrow and he gives you like barely any time to answer lol

Okay so that’s second Mega evolution that looked like it was going to be a fusion but turned out not to be. I wonder why. 

Diarbbitmon was pretty cool looking to me aside from the fluff cape thing which didnt quite feel right but maybe i need a better look but....that lisp....why? Seriously am I only one to notice a lisp? Once you hear it you cant unhear it. 

Okay so speculation time. In this series what even is the ancient digital world? Is it just a region of the digital world with an ancient theme or is it an early version of the digital world? If the digital world came about in connection to the human world then their ancient isn’t really ancient which would imply time flows faster in the digital world. So wouldn’t Hiro’s dad be dead?  Unless we assume the flow of time there isnt a constant and actually changes in time where it was originally faster then slowed down later?  

phantomfandom said:
Angoramon gets hotter and hotter everytime he evolve further.... from a fluffy flying ball to the "almost human" form.
I bet artists are furriously drawing away as soon as this ep aired lol Wait does this mean you think Lamortmon is hot too? Since that one really is on a very different appearance path from all his other forms. 
Jan 9, 2023 12:58 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So now we get Angoramon's mega evolution which is Diarabbitmon(that took me a while to say it correctly). He looks cool, but not as awesome as Gammamon's mega form. I guess we won't have to wait long for Jellymon's mega form in the next couple of episodes.
Jan 14, 2023 2:48 PM

Nov 2009
OK...

Did they do this on purpose? LOL

Diarabbitmon... just as we enter "year of the Rabbit"...

___ ___ ___

And AncientDoggyMon ended up self-destructing on his own portal...

Tho I really do wonder what would happen in Pharahmon did arrive into the Human World...

Also, apparently the "Digimon World" and "Ancient Digimon World" are different worlds? Is Pharahmon sealed in Digimon World? or trapped in the "Ancient World"? huh...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.