Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 5, 2023 10:12 PM
Apr 2022
There’s a scene in the light novel that they didn’t animate and I’m pissed about. It’s in the volume 3 novel and it’s when Mai is leaving to go home after they found out that they couldn’t date. They have a kiss then a little moment then another kiss…
I’m telling you if they animated that I would’ve been so happy cos ngl I kinda wanted their love to go a step further… it better not just be me tho💀
Jan 5, 2023 10:24 PM
Aug 2021
ilyphysix said:
There’s a scene in the light novel that they didn’t animate and I’m pissed about. It’s in the volume 3 novel and it’s when Mai is leaving to go home after they found out that they couldn’t date. They have a kiss then a little moment then another kiss…
I’m telling you if they animated that I would’ve been so happy cos ngl I kinda wanted their love to go a step further… it better not just be me tho💀

Sounds like season 2 stuff
Jan 5, 2023 10:50 PM
Apr 2022
F3ll0WD3G3N3R8 said:
ilyphysix said:

Sounds like season 2 stuff

It’s not tho it’s supposed to be part of Futaba’s story…
Jan 5, 2023 11:29 PM

Jul 2021
is that the only thing that wasn't adapted up until that point?

Because while I kind of agree, that would've been a bit anticlimactic for a first kiss. There was no mood set or anything, I think. So for a show that's fairly dramatic (not a bad thing), and considering they basically don't ever do anything more than hold hands, even during and up until the end of the the makinohara shouko arc... it stands to reason that they didn't adapt such an out of place scene.

That all changes if they're more assertive generally in the ln, but idk.
Jan 5, 2023 11:40 PM

Sep 2021
ilyphysix said:

i heard about this from ln readers on reddit. tbh they should've adapted it. idk why they didn't.
Jan 6, 2023 12:58 AM
Feb 2021
ilyphysix said:

bro i swear that made me sooo mad,
still, i do have hope that they'll kiss in the sequel that is coming up.
Jan 6, 2023 2:06 AM
Jul 2021
I haven't read the manga but I wish I saw this animated. Would've been nice seeing them progressed and taking things to the next level.
Jan 6, 2023 2:32 AM
Apr 2022
I didnt think that song but when i read comments now i can think that song
Jan 6, 2023 2:33 AM
Mar 2021
ilyphysix said:

what page is this?
Jan 6, 2023 3:39 AM
Feb 2022
Remind me, why they couldn't date?
Jan 6, 2023 5:16 AM
Apr 2022
PyroJexter said:
ilyphysix said:

what page is this?
On my copy its just before Part 6 of Chapter 2 which is pg 140... it might be different for you tho.
Jan 6, 2023 5:17 AM
Apr 2022

DavidM_27 said:
Remind me, why they couldn't date?
Something about how Mai recently returning to the agency then starting to date someone would be a scandal or something
Jan 6, 2023 5:18 AM

Sep 2020
What page? I don't remember reading that. I've read up to volume 4.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 6, 2023 5:19 AM

Sep 2020
ilyphysix said:
PyroJexter said:

what page is this?
On my copy its just before Part 6 of Chapter 2 which is pg 140... it might be different for you tho.
is your copy the same as mine?

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 6, 2023 5:56 AM
Nov 2021
samsince04 said:
ilyphysix said:

Bro just took the moment to show his collection 💀
Jan 6, 2023 5:59 AM
Apr 2022
MunkeeMan said:
samsince04 said:

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING.
it is the same copy so it should be the same...
Jan 6, 2023 6:00 AM

Sep 2020
MunkeeMan said:
samsince04 said:

lol these pictures were already in my profile since last year. I just had to copy and paste. But yh I do love flaunting my collection😛

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 6, 2023 6:02 AM

Sep 2020
ilyphysix said:
MunkeeMan said:

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING.
I don't see it. Is it volume 3 page 140? That's just Sakuta having a conversation with Futaba for me.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 6, 2023 6:15 AM
Sep 2021
where can I read the light novel? I can't really find it anywhere
Jan 6, 2023 6:52 AM

May 2021
yep kinda disappointing T-T. The director is probably a virgin who is afraid of animating that kind of scenes
Jan 6, 2023 6:58 AM

May 2021
samsince04 said:
ilyphysix said:
THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING.
I don't see it. Is it volume 3 page 140? That's just Sakuta having a conversation with Futaba for me.

Check the page before 6th part (or idk whats it called). Thats where it is
Jan 6, 2023 10:19 PM
Mar 2022
indra_666 said:
where can I read the light novel? I can't really find it anywhere

Buy it from a book store or Amazon. That’s how I got all mine. A quick google search and you can read it for free but you usually don’t get the pictures with that. Also it’s just nicer to have a physician copy.
Jan 7, 2023 8:53 AM
Jan 2021
ilyphysix said:

yeah youre right......

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.