Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2010 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone Since this club is very boring I would like some ideas and/or suggestions about how we (by we i mean me or the others) can make this club non-boring since nobody plays in the rp except of like 3 or 4 people. I would like some ideas before i go insane (if thats possible)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 8, 2010 11:33 PM

Dec 2008
Maybe we can have more people (or try) to join the RP, if we started over a new on (seeing as though the story in the current almost disallows any additional characters). We can try to do so, by putting more emphasis into the character creation and starting the new story. I mean for example, in such a story . . we can have several rooms in the mansion (or some sort of building setting) having their own discussion . . like there can be a discussion on a kitchen, a living room, several random rooms (A, B, C . .etc).
Other than that, I'm not really sure how we can get things moving along x_x
May 10, 2010 1:50 AM
Dec 2009
This is yukinothekoneko on my other account, by the way.

I gottan idea! How about based on Kagene's idea, I make a club layout for the rp story and make a new layout every time the story changes and add to it when the plot advances in the rp.

Every room in the rp would have its own picture link in the layout of the club. One click and youre there.

And also at the very beginning in the layout after the rp summary, I make an rp character section that has an outline of the bios of every rp character.

Last, I have had this idea for a while. How about I make custom member cards for the rpers? Like they give me their character info, picture, and the background picture they want(can be anything, as long as it is very big in size for to be able to crop it. This may make people want to enter the rp so they can get custom member cards.

But before I offer these, please look at my entry on one of the threads. I forgot the title of said thread, but heres the link to it:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=191890
haninozukahinakoMay 10, 2010 1:58 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Request your Membership Cards!

removed-user - Mar 15, 2010

34 by kawaii-mio »»
Sep 15, 2010 7:51 AM

» The 1st RP ( 1 2 )

sakuraangel101 - Mar 13, 2010

72 by removed-user »»
Jun 2, 2010 3:23 PM

» RP character Creation!!!

removed-user - Apr 2, 2010

3 by Shouichirou »»
Apr 5, 2010 6:14 PM

» Recommendations

yukinothekoneko - Apr 3, 2010

0 by yukinothekoneko »»
Apr 3, 2010 8:46 AM

» Vampire Member Cards Contest

chaechun - Mar 26, 2010

2 by yukinothekoneko »»
Apr 3, 2010 7:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.