Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2023 11:00 PM
Jul 2020
I feel awful writing this because I know President Aria is supposed to be the cute mascot character of this series but.... I can't stand how obnoxious he acts and the voice they gave to him. There were a couple episodes that I felt were wasted on his character. I understand it's supposed to be comedic and cute but it's quite literally the 1 thing that I dislike about the series currently. I just want to know if I'm in the minority here or if other people think his character is a little overboard for this style of series... Sorry to all the President Aria fans if I insulted your beloved "PUUUEEEEHHH PWWUUUEEEEHHH"
Jan 3, 2023 11:06 PM

Aug 2018
Yeah I disliked him at first but after watching 3 seasons, well... I still hate that little shit. But everything else about the show is so good I guess I can overlook that one flaw. It would be tolerable if he wasn't so ugly. I wish he looked remotely like a cat. That hot snobby cat he's always trying to flirt with? She looks like a fucking cat. A hot cat. So it's not like these people don't know what a cat looks like. Why couldn't she be the mascot?
Jan 4, 2023 3:13 AM

Dec 2020
As someone who has watched all three seasons, I'm fairly convinced he will grow on you. The cats are actually relevant to the overarching plot which is mostly explored in Aria the Natural iirc.
Jan 4, 2023 8:46 AM
Jan 2015
What are you guys talking about? Aria is the chubbiest thing in the universe. I would protect this cat for the rest of my life
Jan 4, 2023 10:52 AM

Jul 2019
If you like the show already then you won't have a problem with the president later down the line. 

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jan 4, 2023 2:14 PM
Nov 2018
doctorGero said:
What are you guys talking about? Aria is the chubbiest thing in the universe. I would protect this cat for the rest of my life

Any March Comes in Like a Alion fan is a friend of mine, accept!
Jan 4, 2023 2:17 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Yea he's horrid for the entire series
Jan 4, 2023 3:21 PM
Jul 2020
epidemia78 said:
Yeah I disliked him at first but after watching 3 seasons, well... I still hate that little shit. But everything else about the show is so good I guess I can overlook that one flaw. It would be tolerable if he wasn't so ugly. I wish he looked remotely like a cat. That hot snobby cat he's always trying to flirt with? She looks like a fucking cat. A hot cat. So it's not like these people don't know what a cat looks like. Why couldn't she be the mascot?

Thats what I'm saying dawg
Jan 4, 2023 9:32 PM
Jan 2022
I'd agree, President Aria segments were never my favorite part of the show. like others have said though, I've learned to tolerate him. he's really the only thing I could do without in the show. and that said he still has some moments where I feel his presence adds something. I know he is annoying but please stick with the series if you can. There's so much to love about this anime that doesn't get overshadowed by President Aria's annoying nature
Jan 4, 2023 9:37 PM
Sep 2020
At times I find him irritating. I would have preferred him to have less screen time because I don't really see him as a really important character in most episodes I've seen. And that noise he makes? Jesus Christ.
Jan 8, 2023 9:25 AM
Jul 2020
Digitaldogz13 said:
I'd agree, President Aria segments were never my favorite part of the show. like others have said though, I've learned to tolerate him. he's really the only thing I could do without in the show. and that said he still has some moments where I feel his presence adds something. I know he is annoying but please stick with the series if you can. There's so much to love about this anime that doesn't get overshadowed by President Aria's annoying nature

Yea don't worry I won't drop the series. Just wanted to know if anyone else was annoyed by him
Jan 8, 2023 9:26 AM
Jul 2020
animeoverclasses said:
At times I find him irritating. I would have preferred him to have less screen time because I don't really see him as a really important character in most episodes I've seen. And that noise he makes? Jesus Christ.

The noises drive me nuts lmao
Jan 29, 2023 4:35 PM
Jun 2016
It's funny, because for both me and my mother, we found him annoying at first, but later on, he actually grew on both of us. I'm not saying the same will happen to you, but it is possible at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

running_lemon - Apr 6, 2007

129 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Oct 2, 2008

75 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 8:37 AM

» the big 3 Iyashikei Anime

mydaddy - Mar 8

9 by mydaddy »»
Mar 9, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zq - Mar 23, 2008

108 by Matheus050 »»
Mar 3, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

WTFwasThat - Sep 18, 2008

133 by WatchTillTandava »»
Feb 12, 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.