Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2022 10:08 PM

Dec 2009
worth the wait. good juicy art
Jan 1, 2023 5:56 AM
Jul 2020
I honestly despise the Kaihatsu Nikki series.
However, it's not because of the concept being NTR and such, but because I'm truly disgusted by the disgusting things the ugly bastards make the heroines do during the series' run.

Both Chizuru and Chi-chan have that (ex: the "cereal" at Chizuru's last episode is just a big no-no to me).

Fortunately, Makoto has none of that even with the new episodes accounted (unless you count peeing but that's minor to me).

The first two episodes were pretty meh and boring to me, but the new two episodes pulled it right back.
Both show Makoto's bombtastic body a lot better than the previous two (still can't believe she's just in middle school).
The last episode especially adds to that with much more erotic sex scenes, perspectives and boob bouncing.

Overall, if I have to like anything from the Kaihatsu Nikki series, it would 100% be Makoto, hands down.
Jan 3, 2023 9:27 PM
Apr 2021
very less hanime's are there which hold up to there story
Jan 5, 2023 3:52 AM
Oct 2013
Jan 6, 2023 7:16 AM
Jan 2021
Honestly that was a pretty incredible ending. By the end of it her bf’s d*ck could not compare to her bro who has changed her world. Animation and music was stellar and made ep3&4 have this intense build up and release. I’m nit picking but my only issue was the brother saying “step” as Mako the entire time was owning the bro/brother title. But besides that, a pretty fantastic series and one that has probably entered my top 5 Hentai. Excellent job!
Jan 11, 2023 7:31 PM
Jun 2021
papu pero sexo duro del oniii, jajaj esa vieja es una ninfomaniaca, ojala salgan mas ovas quede insatistfecho quiero mas xd
Jan 15, 2023 7:38 PM

Sep 2022
Haven't watched hentai in a while but came back to watch the last to episodes and holy shit this was good episode 4 was by far the best episode makoto's body is so fucking hot and to watch her get fucked by her brother is the best fucking thing too bad it's over 7/10
Mar 27, 2023 12:48 PM
Mar 2017
Never really felt like ntr as from episode 1 we saw how extremely slutty Maki is. Her bf never really had a chance as the scumbag(who always wins) broke her pretty quickly.
I just hope she lets the poor guy go and then she can screw the universe as much as she wants to....
Feb 13, 6:54 PM
Oct 2018
10 out of 10. I loved that she was a slut right from the start. He didn't even need to break her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 1 Discussion

J_B - Jul 1, 2021

9 by White_Alice »»
Jan 27, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 4, 2023

1 by Serhiyko »»
Jan 18, 2023 9:18 AM

Poll: » Mako-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 3, 2021

12 by Rasco »»
Jan 11, 2023 10:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.