Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2022 4:07 PM
Jan 2019
Come on, don't leave us on an open ending..I need a 2nd season now. Although if it's an anime-original ending, I'm kinda scared they wouldn't follow the manga (which I haven't read yet)

Also can't believe they referenced Minato aqua (when shiori and jirou bought the manga) I wonder what are the other references ?
Dec 25, 2022 4:31 PM
Feb 2022
brown haired girl poopoo
Dec 25, 2022 4:39 PM
Apr 2021
akari> shiori
hoping he gets with akari but i mean she is the fmc so its lowkey a given he gets with her lol
Dec 25, 2022 4:59 PM
Oct 2021
Aversa said:
The thing i feared last week happened, an open ending.
While the main did seem focused on Akari in the picture that Shiora showed on her phone he didn't really go all out for her still a bit focused on Shiori.
So even tho it's clear he has feelings for Akari it can still pretty much go both ways.
I am rooting for Akari since i just find her a more fun girl compared to Shiori that being said tho i don't dislike Shiori.

the situation is not even clear clear in the manga so unless the anime goes completely original, it was expected to have an open ending
team akari tho
Dec 25, 2022 5:00 PM
Mar 2022
Thos show is really wholesome and i loved it i also picked up the manga wich i can only recomend sadly thought it is only a couple of chapters ahead of where the anime endet.
Dec 25, 2022 5:01 PM
Oct 2021
GO READ THE MANGA bc that ending was not it
Dec 25, 2022 5:03 PM
Oct 2021
Impctz said:
Thos show is really wholesome and i loved it i also picked up the manga wich i can only recomend sadly thought it is only a couple of chapters ahead of where the anime endet.

skim from the beginning!
anime did a great job but the manga had some moments
Dec 25, 2022 5:05 PM
Nov 2021
Is good, but can do better
Dec 25, 2022 5:06 PM

Jun 2016
This show could have been an easy 10 from me but every Shiori scene dragged it down into unlikable territory, everything with Akari is amongst my favourite scenes across any romance anime but Shiori absolutely ruined what could have been perfect for me. Just so disappointed and frustrated at how they could have ever possibly thought we'd like to see more focus on Shiori and less on Akari, to make a show entertaining it really helps to focus on the entertaining characters and I'm just left wondering how this is evidently a hard concept to grasp.

Dec 25, 2022 5:06 PM
Mar 2020
I really liked this final episode. As much as I was rooting for Akari, I'm glad both girls had their moments in this episode. The different stages of a relationship shown while Shiori and Akari were running was a nice touch. Feels like both girls had a chance with Jiro. I'll probably pick up the manga to see the different ending too. 
Dec 25, 2022 5:41 PM

Aug 2020
I enjoyed this series so much, but really? No 2nd season announcement? I'd watch more of it any day.

This episode was great. We had cute moments with both Akari and Shiori. Jiro is really blessed.

Crossing fingers for a part 2 here. May Fuufu Ijou's fame increase please!

Dec 25, 2022 5:44 PM

Aug 2020
RyanHanlon12490 said:
Good ending to a great show. Not surprised by the anime original ending and no announcement for a season 2. Makes sense to leave it where it is. Will have to wait and see how much the anime boosts the manga sales before we will know if it warrants a season 2. All in all I really enjoyed the adaption. Very solid 8/10 for me

Knowing they closed the story here made me frown a bit. I'd really appreciate a s2.

Dec 25, 2022 5:49 PM
Mar 2022
Edenharley said:
This show could have been an easy 10 from me but every Shiori scene dragged it down into unlikable territory, everything with Akari is amongst my favourite scenes across any romance anime but Shiori absolutely ruined what could have been perfect for me. Just so disappointed and frustrated at how they could have ever possibly thought we'd like to see more focus on Shiori and less on Akari, to make a show entertaining it really helps to focus on the entertaining characters and I'm just left wondering how this is evidently a hard concept to grasp.

The manga creats even more and better wholesome akari moments so i can only recommend that but to the premis with shiori i get that you dont like it but with out here even if you dont think so the series would just be so much more boring than with shes manly an element to keep some tension up.
Dec 25, 2022 5:51 PM
Mar 2022
KitsuFreeze said:
I enjoyed this series so much, but really? No 2nd season announcement? I'd watch more of it any day.

This episode was great. We had cute moments with both Akari and Shiori. Jiro is really blessed.

Crossing fingers for a part 2 here. May Fuufu Ijou's fame increase please!

there isnt a second season anouncment comming soon either the manga is like 10 chapters ahead of the last episode of the anime. But yeah i really hope for a second season too when time comes.
Dec 25, 2022 6:22 PM
Jun 2021
all this buildup just to end in a running race... how lame
Dec 25, 2022 6:50 PM
Jul 2015
It was quite interesting. It ended on a very wholesome note. Hopefully it get a Season 2 with the same studio
Dec 25, 2022 6:51 PM
Feb 2021
notafle said:

It's an original anime scene where it really didn't appear in the manga. It's somewhat aphobic, especially to heteroromantic aces, to see the Couples Life Stages being portrayed while Akari and Shiori run up the hill. Also the pro-hetero PSA vibe I felt it while watching this scene. 😐
Dec 25, 2022 6:59 PM
Feb 2021
Finally! This series is over! And may it not get renewed since the manga should be enough for those wanting to find out more about Jirou's choice.

I hope many fans of this ridiculous rom-com should realise that this is all fiction and that the romanticisation of Jirou and Akari's behaviour when they get jealous or upset with each other shouldn't be admired. I'm very glad this series doesn't feature canon aro/ace characters, but there's hidden aphobic messages with Akari and Shiori being written with the worst elements of gender stereotyping.

I feel sad for Minami being a "decoration" (plot device) rather than an actual character. The author wasted a perfectly good character unless he didn't intend to put Minami in the first place while making the manga back in around 2015. Take Minami out and Akari would've pursue Jirou if one of her friends was in his place in penultimate episode.

Fuukoi would've been a great hit back in early 2000s seeing how outdated the tropes of the characters' personalities are written.
Dec 25, 2022 7:20 PM
Jun 2015

the_cureI wonder why they essentially skipped chapter 27. Or to be more precise they skipped 3/4 of chapter 27. The Akari part. I find it quite important... Maybe they gonna start a potential 2nd season with those scenes instead? They basically started with a bit of 27 and then went right on to chapter 28 & 29. Hmm, I still feel that the rest of 27 should've been in there tbh. :/
Instead they put in the running up the hill to the shrine anime original. I really think they missed on something important with that decision though imho.

But okay, that's just how the cookie crumbles, I guess. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season. I'll definitely keep my eyes on it^^ Really liked the adaptation and especially the drawing style with the vibrant colours that have already been mentioned. Overall the Manga is also drawn very well. Fitting adaptation so to say.
I did a small analysis of the episode:
This episode correlates to chapter 28 and 29, which was Shiori's and Akari's character development, along with the shrine as an anime original ending. And as of chapter 27, they only kept Shiori's memory with the kiss(which only was 4 pages long), and deleted the rest of chapter 27. Chapter 27 is a chapter where it expresses the inner dialouge of Jiro, Akari and Shiori; whereras chapter 28-29 provided individual chapters for both Akari and Shiori. Had chapters 27-29 been adapted in this episode, a strong fragmentation can be felt between the entire episode, which affects the flow as well as producing a feel where the anime is not ended. Furthermore, Chapter 30-31 was inappropriate to be placed in the final episode, being individual arcs for a new character

The shrine original scene was added in the front of the episode as well as the end of the finale, was done beautifully. At the start, Akari's praying at the shrine and Shiori's inner dialouge shows concern about Jiro being closer to the other female character. Furthermore, in chapter 28, Akari and Jiro leaves at the station, but the anime changed it to end at the shrine with akari forgetting to buy a good luck charm ensures the 3 characters will meet together and lead to the end of the episode. Shiori's mention of the race in the end and Akari's willingness to join in the race in full effort signifies and foreshadows both Shiori and Akari acknowledge that they are love rivals of Jiro. 

Dec 25, 2022 7:34 PM

Aug 2017
RKThePartWriter said:
notafle said:

It's an original anime scene where it really didn't appear in the manga. It's somewhat aphobic, especially to heteroromantic aces, to see the Couples Life Stages being portrayed while Akari and Shiori run up the hill. Also the pro-hetero PSA vibe I felt it while watching this scene. 😐

Lmao what the heck are you on about? They are just normal life scenes portrayed which relates to nearly everyone. Why would it not be hetero relationship portrayed when that's literally the romance dynamic of the show.
Dec 25, 2022 7:36 PM
Apr 2022
Leehozen said:
Does anyone know where the final episode stops in the manga?

u can start the manga from around chap 20 I believe, I don't fully remember cause I read it a few weeks ago but if u want u can start from the start only as it's only 50 chapters long and the anike skips out on a bit of details but if u don't wanna do that start from chap 20
Dec 25, 2022 8:10 PM
Feb 2021
Ryxan said:
RKThePartWriter said:

Lmao what the heck are you on about? They are just normal life scenes portrayed which relates to nearly everyone. Why would it not be hetero relationship portrayed when that's literally the romance dynamic of the show.

Okay. I admit I shouldn't use the word "pro-hetero" since this is he premise of the main couple being together wouldn't have happened if the Couple Cohabitation course didn't exist in this series. The fact it exists showcased the "Japan's Solution to Save their Birth Population" message secretly promoting heteronormativity throughout the series, not to mention, Jirou is a self-insert cis male protagonist. There are some hetero romance series that doesn't have hidden heteronormativity PSA that heteroromantic asexuals and/or transgender audience like to watch the kind of series where it doesn't have that kind of hidden PSA.
Dec 25, 2022 8:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A finale that features each girl for both halves was really nice, got some excellent moments on both sides, I especially loved the tease from Shiori saying “Welcome home, darling”, just a taste of what it would be like if she was Jiro’s wife lol. I really enjoyed their bit but man it hurt when Shiori showed a picture with Akari in it and the gears were immediately switched, not even Shiori’s epic kiss can keep the man focused on her, so I think it might be safe to say Akari has this in the bag by the end of this season, the date with her in the 2nd half also showed just how good the two of them are together. And ending off with the two girls running to the shrine to a new ED for the final episode was very fitting for the end of this season, that song was really nice too, and it’s also just good to see the two love rivals having a friendly race, something team Shiori and team Akari should do lol. And lastly I noticed some nice references in that book store lol.

This was a slapper of a Romcom to end the year off with, it was definitely a bit reminiscent of “My Dress-Up Darling” because of Akari’s personality and gyaru style, which was also a romcom we started the year with so it’s kinda like we came full circle. I may be team Shiori but I can’t deny how great Akari was in this show, she absolutely stole it. It’s a shame the crunchyroll comments were often hating on Shiori tho, not so much on MAL but there it seemed like a Mami from “Rent a Girlfriend” situation where it was really common to hate her and skip her scenes, which saddens me but it’s just how it is lol, Akari just wooed so many folks out there.

The OP and ED were both fantastic, that ED I especially loved just because of how chill it was, such a great song too. I definitely want another season of this, I really hope it gets a one. And merry Christmas!
Dec 25, 2022 8:17 PM
Nov 2022
Complex love story give me a headache. However, it’s fine there own way. Waiting for season 2
Dec 25, 2022 8:34 PM
Jun 2022
The two girls seem very even sided at the end of this anime and tbh it can be anyone's game at this point
Dec 25, 2022 8:39 PM

Nov 2020
Throughout the episodes we've been seeing how flirty Jiro and Akari have been getting, and they ended in 4th Place. I can tell they're building hype for a second season by teasing both groups at A Rank for trading, but the fact that Tenjin and Shiori suddenly shot to A Rank, let alone are 3rd above Jiro and Akari, is sketchy as heck. For them to be above the main two, makes it seem like Shiori isn't as innocent as she seems. 
Dec 25, 2022 9:42 PM

Jan 2018
the_cure said:
0451 said:
I don't understand the hate toward Shiori.

I guess the hate also might come from her having quite an, let's say, uneventful, smooth path compared to the hardships that Akari went through. So more people kinda bonded with Akari instead of Shiori and are therefore more on her side. Tbh it affected me, too^^ I don't dislike Shiori. I like her and she finally went out of her comfort zone in those last 2 episodes. But if I were to choose who Jirou should end up with, I would also tend more towards the Akari route. Although I actually wouldn't mind if Shiori wins in the end. :)
Shiori was Jiro's childhood friend and also the girl Jiro loved from the beginning. Of course, she had some advantage. But to me, Akari seemed to have the bigger advantage due to all the meta references. The OP is basically Jiro x Akari. Shiori is just added there. And if Shiori was removed from it the OP would pretty much stay the same. The ED is also, of course, all Akari. It's obvious that the anime pushes Jiro x Akari hard. The girls aren't on equal footing as they should be. But I guess that's one of the reasons people hate Shiori. 
Dec 25, 2022 9:42 PM
Dec 2021
One of the best romance anime. I didn't expect to end it this way. IT'S like 7.5/10 for now. Really expecting another season.
Dec 25, 2022 10:17 PM
Sep 2021
The way I’m seeing things, Shiori half assed her efforts to win Jirou over. She only got serious whole at the beach which isn’t winning me over. I want to see where this goes but I’m in Akaris corner.
Dec 25, 2022 10:39 PM

Oct 2016
Really good show! It wasn't as frustrating as I thought it would, it really isn't that frustrating at all actually, things were done pretty tastefully.

We got dates with the 2 female leads to end the season. The race at the end was really nice, I guess their rivalry officially begins. Aye, Akari was at a disadvantage though, she was wearing heels lmao, but they still tied. Definitely going to start reading the manga. 8/10
Dec 25, 2022 11:20 PM
Oct 2022
Pretty sad this ended
bad down for Akari
Dec 25, 2022 11:42 PM
Dec 2022
it was interesting
Dec 25, 2022 11:57 PM

Mar 2022
starflutter said:
kaneki1231_ said:
the animation was ass for this episode 
and i really hate shiori to death 
i'll prolly wait for s2 announcement or i'll read the manga 
Not gonna lie, I did notice the faces looked funky a few times. It's like they kind of half-assed the last few episodes
real they did bad 

Dec 26, 2022 12:10 AM

Dec 2022
uchimaki131 said:
I did a small analysis of the episode:
This episode correlates to chapter 28 and 29, which was Shiori's and Akari's character development, along with the shrine as an anime original ending. And as of chapter 27, they only kept Shiori's memory with the kiss(which only was 4 pages long), and deleted the rest of chapter 27. Chapter 27 is a chapter where it expresses the inner dialouge of Jiro, Akari and Shiori; whereras chapter 28-29 provided individual chapters for both Akari and Shiori. Had chapters 27-29 been adapted in this episode, a strong fragmentation can be felt between the entire episode, which affects the flow as well as producing a feel where the anime is not ended. Furthermore, Chapter 30-31 was inappropriate to be placed in the final episode, being individual arcs for a new character.

The shrine original scene was added in the front of the episode as well as the end of the finale, was done beautifully. At the start, Akari's praying at the shrine and Shiori's inner dialouge shows concern about Jiro being closer to the other female character. Furthermore, in chapter 28, Akari and Jiro leaves at the station, but the anime changed it to end at the shrine with akari forgetting to buy a good luck charm ensures the 3 characters will meet together and lead to the end of the episode. Shiori's mention of the race in the end and Akari's willingness to join in the race in full effort signifies and foreshadows both Shiori and Akari acknowledge that they are love rivals of Jiro.

Episode 11 was also quite fragmented in that regard by jumping between Akari x Minami & Shiori x Jirou. They could've connected the dots in a way as to Jirou went off to the manga store instead of the grocery store and then met Shiori there. And skipping Jirou's shirt scene as well as cutting some dialogues a bit shorter on the way to make room for the anime only season finale to bring the season to that kind of end.
In hindsight the anime original ending was overall quite good and well executed tbh. I guess, I was just a bit disappointed that they skipped an imo somewhat important element in order to make the anime only season finale fit within the 24 minutes. Essentially it was just about how to bring the anime to a season finale where all the characters of the love triangle are present and the end of the date of Akari x Jirou was the perfect opportunity to make ends meet.
It's also not the first time that an anime skipped or left out elements of the manga-storyline in order to manage the time window of an episode or even the whole season. So yeah... all good. In the end it's all about how to string everything together in the limited time frame of an anime.

KrowGrave said:
but the fact that Tenjin and Shiori suddenly shot to A Rank, let alone are 3rd above Jiro and Akari, is sketchy as heck. For them to be above the main two, makes it seem like Shiori isn't as innocent as she seems.

There are just different ways to accumulating points. Akari didn't really mind being close considering the physical point of view of a "married couple". On top of that she continuously developed feelings for Jirou which made it easier to stay close and collect points that way. That approach now backfires though since she can't really use that kind of strategy anymore to win him over because Jirou might think and is actually thinking that it's just Akari's game plan to collect points for the partner swap. Hence why Akari went for the date outside of the confined space of the practical. I can also hardly imagine Shiori traversing the same path as Akari in that regard. She is a different type of person and I believe she & Minami mainly collected points in the other ways you can be a "married couple".

0451 said:
Shiori was Jiro's childhood friend and also the girl Jiro loved from the beginning. Of course, she had some advantage. But to me, Akari seemed to have the bigger advantage due to all the meta references. The OP is basically Jiro x Akari. Shiori is just added there. And if Shiori was removed from it the OP would pretty much stay the same. The ED is also, of course, all Akari. It's obvious that the anime pushes Jiro x Akari hard. The girls aren't on equal footing as they should be. But I guess that's one of the reasons people hate Shiori.

Yeah, true and it surely is one of the reasons. The focus is certainly on Akari being the main female lead of the show. However, it is good that Shiori is there. Or else things would be too easy, somewhat boring and Jirou would look even more dense. She actually brings spice into the mix as you can see in how the community reacts to her following her heart and actually reaching out of her comfort zone in order to go for the win. She is not just an unnecessary variable that you can easily subtract out of the equation... even though some would prefer it being that way for sure xD

Cr4v1nDys
Dec 26, 2022 12:23 AM
Mar 2021
Loved it!! IT is still up in the air as to who Jirou will end up with, but I guess that will be for Season 2....hopefully!!!
Dec 26, 2022 12:34 AM

Jan 2011
for how shamelessly cheesy this was  it was also extremely cute .ecchi wasn't too overboard and the main leads were both worth rooting for 

hope we see more ,that insert song got me i need it even if all the corny symbolism ruined the running moment 

7.5/10
Dec 26, 2022 12:41 AM
Aug 2021
Is it just me, or could the first couple Akari and Shiori see during the race be (who I assume to be) Minami's brother and fiancee? It seemed to be similar hair to the woman from Miami's flashback, and the guy had the same hairstyle as Minami but black (undyed).

Not a bad ending, especially with all those couples in the various stages of their love (dating, marriage, baby, kid, old age). The bit of me who loves a supernatural twist thinks there's a chance that the old guy was actually Jirou from the future (given that his face was purposefully not shown), and they left the woman's name unsaid so as not to spoil the winner.

After all is said and done, I'm still rooting for Akari. I know Jirou is supposed to be your generic self-insert MC, but I can really relate. I've also found quiet girls like Shiori cute in real life, but I always find myself being more attracted to and going for girls who are loud and outgoing and pull me out of my comfort zone.
Dec 26, 2022 1:05 AM

Jun 2021
Episode 12 seems pretty rushed and there are too many subplots to just end this on a cliffhanger. Really hoping for a season 2 because because the art style is really good!! I hope manga keeps getting more chapters added
Dec 26, 2022 1:27 AM
Apr 2020
Does said:
Leehozen
The anime ends on chapter 29 of the manga

Dec 26, 2022 1:43 AM

Jul 2021
what a great way to end this masterpiece of an anime man. absolutely loved it till the end. the last part was really good. idk what they were trying to do, showing the stages of a relationship but it was nice. they even showed an old couple lol and the name of the ojisan was jiro, haha.

was it just me or shiori looked extra cute in this episode? and less annoying? i really liked her this episode. i think i like her more when she's a bit assertive instead of her usual self.

it will honestly suck if this doesn't end with a polygamy ending. both girls seem to like each other so it's not completely out of question either. sharing is caring afterall.

easy 10/10. one of the best romcoms i've seen till date. on the same level as sono bisque maybe it even surpassed it at some points.

really hoping for a season 2.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 26, 2022 2:15 AM

Oct 2022
I personally think Akari is better for Jirou. Jirou and Shiori are too much alike and they'll never really push each other out of their bubbles, while Akari is constantly showing Jirou new things. Though there were time that Jirou was insufferable, overall it a pretty enjoyable romcom. Akari best girl!

8/10
Dec 26, 2022 2:24 AM
Apr 2018
Final episode is over and tbh decent way to end it off considering its a love triangle, but still have mixed feelings.
Shiori showed more bold side of her, with calling jirou home, "Welcome home hubby" acting. It was nice and playful. Their conversations though awkward were wholesome and fluffy like normally how teenage boy and girls are with their crushes, except with the elephant in the room, the beach kiss. Super awkward. But good moments nevertheless, Jirou almost confessing there in the moment but the shiori just dropped the only wall that could stop him, the wall called akari, showing the photo and just stopping him & disrupting his feelings all over. Was kinda expected tbh for the plot.
Then Akari taking charge in the 2nd part was just great. I like how she apologizes at the shrine for having a new love in her heart, innocent of her. But she just showing her total commitment right now going all in, from asking jirou on a date, wearing his preferential dress, doing stuff like a normal couple would do, (the cafe drinking part another sexual innuendo ofc jiros mind in the perverted realm), the cat cafe was wholesome as well. Jirou ofc surprised with some of akaris suddenc personality change but understandable . Akaris showing different sides of her to him and it was good seeing them so naturally be comfortable and jirous responses with inner dialogue & feelings about the outing says it all, especially his statement at the end of the date.   

[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]
[/font]

Didnt expect shiori to show up out of nowwhere tbh but i heard this is was an anime original ending, so i guess they wanted to kinda balance it out at the end with both the girls. Shiori indirectly challenging akari suprisingly with a reference to the first episode scene and of course akari the fighter she is is up for it. It was kind of a nice interesting run tbh seeing the girls seeing the different phases of romance and couples from childhood to marriage, after marriage to old age, all the phases and their reactions to it especially with the older jirou and ending it with a prayer, we can kinda figure out what the girls prayed but jirou is gonna be just a mystery i guess. 
Not a great way to end but i am allright with it, but i also heard they skipped some scenes from the manga as well with akari moments, so i guess theres some disappointment too cant have everything. But overally loved the series, the story was nice, the pretty visuals , good art designs (even though some episodes had just dropped quality i can live with that), animation and  great osts especially the ed song and song used in the shrine run this episode were my personal favorites this season. The humor. the fanservice and the sexual innuendos were a nice touch though sometimes a little over the top but with the serious aspects included kept the plot in check most of the times. Decent characters who were panned out well  to a point including side characters like mamo our otaku and mei the endearing tomboy, i hope to see more of them especially mei, shes got potential. Also obviously minami he's a good guy with a dark past but matured of them all, hope he has a good story ahead as well. As for our main trio, i love both girls ofc akari more with her bold, playful but kind and innocent personality with the gyaru flair. Shioris our regular pure wholesome maiden girl who has developed little by little, hope she gets more of it, it would be refreshing to see. As for jirou, he's our regular mc with the usual indecisive problems and confusion not a surprise, but he has some really good redeeming qualities and realistic aspects of him which we see in certain situations especially with him expressing his inner thoughts, his realizations and taking responsibility for it, overall i like him. Also in my perspective you can clearly see who he has actual feelings for after seeing his conversation and behaviour with each girls, one is a boy normally crushing and one is a man actually falling in love. 

After seeing the last part of the episode with final rankings and possible future swapping what the main characters intended (even though situation has changed from akaris side), it seemed quite a hint for season 2.  So looking forward for it if announced hopefully with the series getting some popularity for the sales. Good watch tho enjoyed it thoroughly for a romcom. 
Kipo0007Dec 26, 2022 2:34 AM
Dec 26, 2022 3:21 AM

May 2021
It's ridiculous how Akari and Jiro have never banged even once so far. As a wise and cultured man once said, More than an Ecchi but not a Hentai.

Also got spoiled to the ending and the winner is... [REDACTED].

Dec 26, 2022 3:52 AM
Nov 2022
Bruh, why did they censor the panty shots of Akari during the dating scene? After all the heavy fanservice they have done so far, sometimes even elevating the ecchi, they now suddenly shy away from some panty shots that the source material itself is providing them? That censorship was so unnecessary...

They also cut out A LOT of content from the manga in these last two episodes. So many nice panels, character interactions, inner monologues that add more nuance to the characters, all outright skipped. I really liked the adaptation upto episode 10, but these last two episodes were a miss for me. They should have just stuck to the earlier pacing of 2 chapters per episode.
Dec 26, 2022 5:14 AM

Jun 2021
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow.
Creeps in this creppy school system from day to day,
To the moment when both couples are in the Top 10.
And all our yesterdays have misunderstandings
The way to more misunderstandings. Out, out, brief sense of progression!
This series is but a walking shadow, a idiot MC
That struts and frets and apologises his hour upon the stage
And then is heard again, saying sorry once more
It is a tale, told by a virgin, full of sorrys and horny, and a final forced metaphor
Signifying nothing.
Dec 26, 2022 6:06 AM
Aug 2020
Last episode doesn't make sense kind of but that date was superb
Dec 26, 2022 6:17 AM

Aug 2017
Banger of a season finale and super well done.  I liked this show way more than I initially expected.  9/10
Dec 26, 2022 7:40 AM

Sep 2020
Really nice ending, hope we can get another season, really want to know who's the winner in the end.
Dec 26, 2022 8:40 AM
Dec 2022
Cmon man we need more sympathetic ppl
Dec 26, 2022 8:41 AM
Oct 2020
i hate finallllllllllllllllllllll
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

149 by --Arrow-- »»
Apr 9, 3:41 PM

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

38 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 8, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aversa - Dec 18, 2022

203 by Fairytelly »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:48 PM

» They know what they're doing...

Juste1n - Dec 4, 2022

21 by Gyarutsundere »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.