Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 25, 2022 12:29 AM

Nov 2011
Suletta has that weird habit of drinking on a toilet seat lmao

Episode was alright and I kinda like how they continously push her and Miorone's character relationship. The ending though...yikes. Feels like this is definitely a setup for the season finale.
Dec 25, 2022 12:50 AM
Jul 2022
Another Enjoyable Episode!
Can't Wait For Ep 12 Now :)

Merry Christmas Everyone ☺️🎉
Dec 25, 2022 1:25 AM
Mar 2018
The ship has started sailing les gooo!!
Dec 25, 2022 1:29 AM

Apr 2014
tbh, This episode felt so short. Thankfully, Suletta and Miorine reconciled, and they were also hugging each other. 😏

btw, Merry Christmas!
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 25, 2022 1:29 AM
Jun 2017
ohh im so excited for its next episode...

suletta (witch from mercury) vs sophie (witch from earth)... lets go
Dec 25, 2022 1:48 AM
Sep 2015
I completely understand Suletta, there's a time I feel useless even though no one tell me that. It's a very bad feeling that makes me sulking all day.

Congrats for Suletta and Miorine ship. My Guel Shaddiq ship is almost sink, Shaddiq doesn't cancel the plan even though it risks Miorine, but he might cancel if he knows it risks Guel ;)
Dec 25, 2022 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
the yuri romance is strong this episode between Suletta and Miorine

and lets see which fight better between Witch from Mercury and Witch from Earth
Dec 25, 2022 3:38 AM
Sep 2021
Suletta and Miorine talked over there problems to each other and solved their misunderstanding but the earth witches appear and the situation gets troublesome.
I give it 6/10.
Dec 25, 2022 4:00 AM
Apr 2022
THE YURI HAS LAUNCHED, I REPEAT: THE YURI HAS LAUNCHED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Dec 25, 2022 4:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like the company also managed to gain a new spaceship as well. That seems to be relocating them to another planet. Love the inclusion of the earth based witches into the intro as well. So the purpose for taking the ship was to use it as a trojan horse huh. Given her upbriging its no surprise that she would feel down when she feels rejected. But she has to learn to take that in stride. That chase around the ship though was damm funny. But it showed well just how fragile both of them are when it came to bonds. Attacking Plant Quella in such a bold fashion was a surprise. But it showed well Shaddiq's determination. Guess he had less love for his adopted father than we thought. Overall an solid ep that featured some nice bonding moments between Suletta and Miorinne as well as some nice character intros in the form of Sophie and Norea the witches from earth. They really did well with the tension leading up to the decap op's start. But given that Suletta and co are at the plant looks the dawn are going to meet some unexpected resistance. Shame that we won't see the finale of cour 1 until Jan though nut can't wait.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2022 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
Finally a good episode!
Dec 25, 2022 4:23 AM
Oct 2020
Best case scenario has happened, it was all just a misunderstanding. Ship is still sailing smoothly. Merry Christmas everyone.
Dec 25, 2022 4:25 AM
Sep 2017
Everything is just building up between Episodes 10 and 11, it's making this weekly wait quite hard lol.
Dec 25, 2022 4:38 AM
Mar 2021
I'm disappointed. I mean, i must wait 2 weeks again just for next episode.

However, i love this episode so far.
Dec 25, 2022 4:44 AM

Jul 2011
This anime is good for remembering that, both parts of a couple need to communicate well with each other.

Was that zero gravity run from Suletta  still considered parkour?

That Sophie girl just introduced herself just for her pilot cabin.
Dec 25, 2022 4:58 AM

Sep 2018
And it's finally time to pop the sulemio bottles for real! not that there was ever even a shadow of doubt that they'd get together but

And now we've gotta wait for a couple weeks because TBS put its new years stuff in the Gundam slot. Hopefully it gives the animators some good time to rest!
Dec 25, 2022 5:11 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
With the misunderstanding between Suletta and Miorine, she's been on edge to try to make herself useful. But that didn't quite work out well so she started to lend her tears to her mother (who I still don't quite trust due to her implied past).

Miorine is in time to hear this and, in her way, expresses her own grievances to Suletta and share a touching. Only to be interrupted by the ongoing operations being carried out by the two new appearances in the opening sequence: Sophie and Noran.

Merry festivities, I guess this is it for 2022 as next episode should come out in January.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 25, 2022 5:12 AM

Oct 2017
Miorine x Suletta was super sweet. They are lovely together. The build up was great, really hyped for first cour finale. Though gotta wait two weeks for it.
Dec 25, 2022 5:22 AM

Feb 2012
Another one to add to Gundam Christmases.

Miorine ensures the next generation of engineers (like Nika) and pilots (like Elan) are ready. GUND-ARM Inc. will need people in each discipline should they compete with the likes of Jeturk or Grassley. But Suletta doesn't understand.

HAHA they've removed Delling from the intro! Raise your death flags!
Sophie and Norea are now my favourite G-Witch characters, no doubt.

Elnora reveals her true identity to Delling and gives data to help with his "Quiet Zero" project.
A man so anti-Gundam stops Dominicus shooting the so-called "witch".
He should know better than to plug in USB sticks potentially containing malware.

Dawn of Fold; mercenaries or militants fighting for Earth seizing the opportunity to kill Delling?
In addition to Gundams, they use Jeturk's Desultors. Is this deliberate so Jeturk get blamed?
Bob can't catch a break.
Sophie's expression, I can't.

While the terrorists use Jeturk MS, Vim pins Grassley as being hostile towards Delling. He thinks Shaddiq is on his side, but as someone who's attempted to assassinate Delling before, he'd be the prime suspect.

It's the Dominicus ship from the prologue. Looks like the ace pilot turned captain been doing too many Mukbangs.

So the name of the ship Bob is on is named after an 1887 short story by Anton Chekhov.
The full names of the Witches from Earth Romanized as they launch in Gundam Lfrith Ur and Lfrith Thorn!

Is Prospera counting on Suletta arriving in time? Will Prospera pilot the repaired Aerial herself or could it be...

With Vim playing his part to plant the tracker, Dawn of Fold now know where Delling likely is.
Sophie is ever gleeful.

Trigger-happy Sophie goes first,
Vim realizes he's been had by Shaddiq.

Norea looks fed up with Sophie acting before thinking.😆

Count on Sophie to drop the show's title.
Norea and Sophie deserve their own spin-off.
Fortress_MaximusDec 25, 2022 9:51 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 25, 2022 6:29 AM

Jun 2015
thunderkitten13 said:
THE YURI HAS LAUNCHED, I REPEAT: THE YURI HAS LAUNCHED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

😂😂😂

First Do it Yourself and now this. They are delivering on the potential yuri ships fast and I am not mad!

Tho I would still hold my horses with this one you never know! 😐
Dec 25, 2022 6:46 AM

Aug 2016
GOOD EP
EVERYONE'S LIVES ARE IN MORTAL DANGER AND NOW WE GOTTA WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS
THIS IS FINE
Dec 25, 2022 6:51 AM
Oct 2016
I'm very glad that Suletta and Miorine settled their feelings. It was sad to see Suletta feel useless around everyone. Its a very relatable feeling, Suletta thinking she couldn't contribute since they all were trying to make things easier on her. A series of misunderstandings compiled with Suletta insecurities doesn't lead to a good headspace for Suletta. Miorine busting down the door to tell Suletta she's absolutely valued and needed was great. The perfect reassurance that Suletta needed in that moment. Especially now with this terrorist attack. Suletta needs to be thinking right before a big battle. Shaddiq sending these terrorists just to kill Miorine dad isn't something I thought he would do. Even double crossing Guel dad by not letting him leave before the terrorists attacked. Shaddiq seems to be getting more and more darker. He's going to further extremes each time we see him. Of course the Suletta obsessed witch finds her immediately. I hope that Suletta can take these punks down.
Dec 25, 2022 7:17 AM
Jun 2022
ship sailing again. Anyways great episode with some character progression
Dec 25, 2022 8:25 AM
Nov 2018
Best episode yet. Honestly it finally feels like the VAs have clicked. We saw some actual chemistry. 

Honestly as a whole the season has been pretty disappointing. I had a hankering for mecha but was on the verge of dropping this. The Art was pretty. The story glacial or nonsensical. The characters lacking charisma. Here though, we got something really, really charming with the two lead girls. Hopeful that we'll get some progress on the mystery and actual conflict and stress will make these characters a lot more charismatic.
Kisai113Dec 25, 2022 11:05 AM
Dec 25, 2022 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
“Stay by my side forever, email me three times a day, clean my room twice a day” LETS GOOO LESBIAN GUNDAM CONFIRMED. Fave episode by far. Suletta and Miorine moment was so cute, but also the drama with the witches from earth. Can’t wait to see Suletta take them on next week in the finale.

Eager to find out what Prospera is planning too.
Dec 25, 2022 8:56 AM

Nov 2008
Oh nice, the threat of terrorism (and possibly war) in this anime is just what the doctor ordered to save this anime, the wait is going to be murder, but the fighting will be excellent.  Looks like Prospera has a Gundam too.

Dec 25, 2022 9:45 AM
Oct 2018
Good episode but I hate miorine so 7/10
Dec 25, 2022 9:46 AM
Oct 2018
Best scene in the episode was when suletta shut the door at miorine
Dec 25, 2022 9:52 AM

Jan 2018
That Suletta and Miorine moment was so heartwarming. So glad they reconciled. Loved it so much. Now we wait 2 weeks for the next episode. I can't wait. 
Dec 25, 2022 9:56 AM

Aug 2016
Now that the hype of the ep has worn off for me i'm making a 2nd post with some actual thoughts

•  Bob may have revealed too much? He also seems to be somewhat grasping the situation. I wonder if that will force him to act. I hope he doesn't get himself hurt.
  •  No clue what Shaddiq is planning. I'm not really understanding if he's acting for the sake of his dad or if he's just trying to wipe the playing board clean.
  • The Gund-Arm crew not really picking up on Suletta's behavior besides like Nika felt a bit off. Guess they don't know her as well as I thought.
  •  The guy from the prologue is back! But he's now fat? lmao. Hope Suletta blows him up.
  •  Lady Prospera seems to care more about the gundam than her own "daughter". Of course, the Gundam likely contains her real daughter's soul and it would make sense for her to care about her actual daughter more. Still fucked up!!!
  •  "20 years" being brought up again. Its becoming more and more apparent that Suletta could not be Eri
  •  the "Inhuman Stamina" line.... hmmmMMmMMmmmmMMmmMMmmMmm
  •  I can't begin to describe how worth it the 2 week wait was for that Suletta and Mio scene. Good shit.
  •  Prospera revealing her identity to Delling. What's the play here? Is she aware that he's going to die soon and just not caring? Or does she just know that he won't act on it yet, if at all? Not sure.

Basically, 10/10 ep. Every single Gwitch ep gives you a shitton to think about but this one felt really really fat in terms of content.
Dec 25, 2022 10:50 AM

Apr 2015
"Space Lesbian fighting capitalism" is reaching the climax of this first part, Suletta and Miorine moment was cute. I expect some intense fight in the next episode and probably some deaths lol
Dec 25, 2022 12:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The attack took everyone by surprise!!! kekeke
Dec 25, 2022 1:06 PM

Jul 2020
This is the first time this anime has actually felt like Gundam proper. They took their damn sweet time getting to this point but at least they delivered. Here's hoping that the second cour focuses more on the conflicts and less on the dumb teenage drama and romance.
JustAnAnimeListDec 25, 2022 9:45 PM
Dec 25, 2022 1:56 PM
Dec 2019
Suletta is just like me fr fr
Dec 25, 2022 2:07 PM
Mar 2015
Suletta clears things up with Morine but just then the terrorists attack
Dec 25, 2022 2:26 PM

Jun 2016
Great episode but they left us with a big cliffhanger and now we have to wait another 2 whole weeks... :'(
Poor Suletta she didn't eat but she and Miorine are now closer than ever. ❤️
Dec 25, 2022 3:21 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Gosh, about time somebody communicated haha this next 2 week wait is going to be brutal.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Dec 25, 2022 3:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Miorine's moment with Suletta was sure cute xD Though now they had to be attacked and the terrorist mode is launched hm, seems like we're having Suletta's next main opponent
Dec 25, 2022 3:32 PM
May 2020
I'm really waiting the episode when upgraded Aerial in battle
Dec 25, 2022 3:37 PM

May 2016
Im still hoping that this romance shit or (clown relationship) is just a Bait and not an actual plot, gundam isn't about romance, it's about politics, fights and mobile suits, if anything romance comes, it should be at the end of the story not now.

And i honestly prefer Suleta and Guel over Suleta and Miorine, but still, gundam isn't about romance, hopefully they don't destroy everything with forced romance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2022 3:48 PM

Jan 2022
LoliSenpai0x said:
Im still hoping that this romance shit or (clown relationship) is just a Bait and not an actual plot, gundam isn't about romance, it's about politics, fights and mobile suits, if anything romance comes, it should be at the end of the story not now.

And i honestly prefer Suleta and Guel over Suleta and Miorine, but still, gundam isn't about romance, hopefully they don't destroy everything with forced romance.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This fake "soft and go" love thing is just mudding up the story. frankly, it's wasting time. If the writers wanted to write a story about lesbians they should of done that, but to mix sexuality into a branded narrative on war/politics is a total failure of the gundam team that approved this.
Dec 25, 2022 4:03 PM
Jun 2021
LoliSenpai0x said:

yep, I totally agree on this sentiment.
Dec 25, 2022 4:36 PM

Apr 2015
This episode was too cute. I don't care what the author intends with this, it's my ideal kind of friendship thus far.
Dec 25, 2022 4:52 PM
May 2021
To everyone who said the show was "weak" because of the "school setting", I hope y'all have been ready to eat your words. This show is really growing into an amazing series. Prospera revealing she's Elnora also potentially debunks some myths that Eri = Prospera, also shows that there was much more behind the scenes with Delling that we don't know yet. So many damn plot twists and misdirection, and I'm all for it! The reveal that the Earth Gundams are Lfriths, and the whole mystery of them... as well as finding what ties Nika has with Shaddiq... Prospera speaking in ambiguity of her "daughter" and how she won't leave Aerial behind... The fact that JUST as Suletta and Miorine reconciled, and common (but effective) plot device of "would be a shame for the two of you to get massively separated for the majority of the remaining story". I thought Ep 10's cliffhanger was bad... this is going to be the longest 2 weeks, followed by waiting for the next cour to start. 

To be honest, I could care less if it's yuri or not, Miorine and Suletta both have a great contribution to the overall story (even thought we don't even know what the true threat is- as it's being revealed slowly) and nothing feels forced. Yeah, you could argue that Gundam series are not about romance, but each one has romantic elements that tie into the story. It's a relatable human trait, and not too outlandish to think love doesn't exist or drive any character's motives. Regardless, even if there was no romantic aspect between the two, both of their frailty and reliance on each other really just makes this feel "human". And to be further honest, this whole "groom" thing was decided for Miorine; it's not like they just fell in love and decided to get engaged. They need each other to navigate this world, be it through romance or best friends.

TLDR: if you're here for or dislike the show for the yuri, then I think you're missing the big picture of how well the narrative is crafted. The story is unfolding to be amazingly delivered through the characters.
Dec 25, 2022 4:55 PM

Nov 2021
I'm happy that Suletta and Miorine were able to communicate their feelings soon..ahh the hug was so cute and "stay at my side forever". And then they were separated again lmao. Looking forward to the finale, I hope the rumors that the production is a nightmare right now aren't true.
Dec 25, 2022 5:19 PM
Feb 2022
started this series as a joke because funni yuri bait, only reason i plan on finishing it is bc part 1 is fairly short, probably wont watch any more of it afterwards.
Dec 25, 2022 6:43 PM

Aug 2020
This Gundam grew in me a lot through these past 10 weeks. The politics remind me of Code Geass, but it has the charming yuri moments and looks fresh, and it will keep like it.

We have another week, but I already miss the Suletta-Miorine dynamic.

Dec 25, 2022 7:15 PM

Mar 2019
Sophie is really fucking annoying. Don't we already have a character like that in Chuchu? The last thing I wanted to see after 10 minutes of Suletta moping and stuttering like an idiot was another hot-head Chuchu clone. Whatever, at least the animation was good. I really hated the Suletta stuff, but it looks like the scheming and attack coming up should be decent if it isn't entirely focused on Sophie being stupid.
Dec 25, 2022 7:50 PM
Jul 2022
Ngl, it’s kind of getting annoying, I get Suletta as a character isn’t supposed to be perfect, but the way she acts is just annoying, over dramatic and repetitive at this point. Miorine is also annoying constantly edgy, angsty, and acting basically like a bitch for no real reason aside from her daddy issues. What’s going on with the adults and Guel is more interesting right now. At first the Slice of Life and Suletta was a breath of fresh air. But now I’m kind of just feeling Suletta is the gullible, bumbling idiot, who constantly needs her hand held and reassurance. It’s just weird that in Gundam nothing that the main character is doing is even remotely interesting, and is mostly an after thought in anything that doesn’t involve piloting Aerial. Although the ending was set up well, none of anything interesting going on in the show has anything directly to do with Suletta up until now, and anything that Suletta is related to is because she’s connected to Aerial, without Aerial Suletta is a mediocre, character with Yuri tendencies, which is enough to pull in half the anime fan base…
Loccon_StratosDec 25, 2022 8:13 PM
Dec 25, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2022
poemofdevil said:
Sophie is really fucking annoying. Don't we already have a character like that in Chuchu? The last thing I wanted to see after 10 minutes of Suletta moping and stuttering like an idiot was another hot-head Chuchu clone. Whatever, at least the animation was good. I really hated the Suletta stuff, but it looks like the scheming and attack coming up should be decent if it isn't entirely focused on Sophie being stupid.

I’m also incredibly tired of Suletta’s shtick. It got stale so soon. Can she just not overreact to the slightest, minute detail for just one episode?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

356 by Idrisdaniel »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

16 by Nyron »»
Apr 17, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

78 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

105 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2022

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 12, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.