Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2022 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
Heh, I kinda like how they made Airdragmon more badass in this series. 

Also on a more serious note, I wasn't expecting Lilithmon to make an appearance. Still a very dangerous Digimon in this show. 
Dec 24, 2022 9:36 PM
Sep 2015
Airdramon more like Airbagmon LOL

The villain of the last episode should fight with the villain of this episode. Holy VS Evil war.

Cerberumon in a werewolf mode is so hot!

I think we begin to see the ultimate villain of this anime. Not surprised, in fact, it takes 56-57 episodes to get to this point.
Dec 24, 2022 11:05 PM

Feb 2020
Lilithmon. <3 I love her character design.

Finally, there's some sort of main plot.

SerafosDec 25, 2022 4:06 AM
Dec 25, 2022 12:15 AM

Feb 2019
Finally some plot advancement so we now know that someone is for sure sending Digimon over to the real world. But why? For what purpose? Looks like at 57 eps in things as finally going forward lmao lilithmon was hot too hope she stays around a while
Dec 25, 2022 4:32 AM

Mar 2018
Man, explain Kotaro about Digimon and let him a member already. Espimon should be a good partner for him. Poor guy had enough shit.

And yikes, Lilithmon. One of the 7 Demon Lords. And next episode is probably AncientSphinxmon, one of the Warriors 10. They're making GG Team tackle with lore-deep strong Digimon. They're fucked if they don't hurry up and get more Megas.

Dec 25, 2022 4:40 AM
Jan 2018
Another week, another excellent episode. Great horror, great fighting, and ACTUAL plot?! This is pretty much everything I want in this show. I'm looking forward to this show ending on a strong note.

I guess the next time we see G-mon doing his thing will be in a plot intensive episode.
Dec 25, 2022 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
Stark700 said:
Heh, I kinda like how they made Airdragmon more badass in this series. 

I liked the when he and GInryumon were in the forest and he yelled out lol

Renkini said:
Man, explain Kotaro about Digimon and let him a member already. Espimon should be a good partner for him. Poor guy had enough shit.

And yikes, Lilithmon. One of the 7 Demon Lords. And next episode is probably AncientSphinxmon, one of the Warriors 10. They're making GG Team tackle with lore-deep strong Digimon. They're fucked if they don't hurry up and get more Megas.
Agreed. And Ruli's two friends too. They've been through enough trauma at this point. 

I wonder if next episode is Ruli's Mega since she and Angoramon were featured a lot in the preview.
--------------

The beginning of this episode was great and I liked the little Christmas cameo since it is Christmas after all. But this episode has me concerned for the future if we're going to have Mega-level villains from now on since they're so strong the threats they pose shouldn't be able to be handled in a single episode. It's just very anticlimactic. I mean, Lillithmon could've probably beaten all of our MCs this week but she didn't because plot.

It's still early on in the Mega era but it was just a thought I had in the second half of the episode.
Dec 25, 2022 6:07 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh wow is that... plot progression?

It is, now with Lilithmon's appearance, her referencing the one to sent the digimon to the real world and the ominous proposal to Gammamon's "Gulus" side. It looks like in the near future we may start having some answers to the mysteries surrounding these events, as well as probably Hiro's dad showing up. Here's me hoping that's the case at least.

PS: Poor Kotaro, always being trashed on for being there.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 25, 2022 6:23 AM
Aug 2017
The Lust symbol appearing in the car opens the possibility of the 7 Great Demon Lords being part of the plot in some way, besides Lilthmon we have Lucemon (Pride) in the OP.
Would be interestingwe haven't seen them as their actual group within the anime and in the games they've been optional/postgame bosses (except for that one Savers tie-in game that nobody likes)
Dec 25, 2022 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
It's been hot digimon villains back to back, nice, I wouldn't mind to let Lilithmon dry me up and turn me into a mummy if you know what I mean, next week seems to be Ruri focused but I can't imagine we would get another evolution this fast.
Dec 25, 2022 6:52 AM
Aug 2015
These couple new episodes have been really good. Its great to see mega digimon now on the show and interesting to see where the story is going from now on even thou it is a slow burner.
Dec 25, 2022 6:58 AM
Feb 2012
Great to see Lilithmon returning in anime after her debut in Xros Wars series.
Dec 25, 2022 7:37 AM

Jan 2009
looks like Lilithmon will be one of the main villains of this show

i do not think GulusGammamon will want to join forces with anybody though especially with Lilithmon since GulusGammamon is a darwinist so to him its survival of the strongest so its every man for himself no cooperation or power of friendship to him
Dec 25, 2022 5:38 PM

Feb 2016
saifors said:
Would be interestingwe haven't seen them as their actual group within the anime and in the games they've been optional/postgame bosses
I would like that. Leviamon hasn't even been in any anime unless you count the digimemory in Xros Wars. And Barbamon's only appearance was in Digimon Next, a manga.
その目だれの目?
Dec 26, 2022 12:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
well, the general story advance and now we knows that there is a hand, black hand under the digimon that what sends to the real world!!! kekeke
Dec 26, 2022 10:19 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The urban myth of the Ghost Taxi leads to the reveal of Lilithmon  who has taken a liking to Gammamon and has offered Gammamon to join her. Of course Gammamon naturally refused, but Lilithmon has not given up after she saw a glimpse of GulusGammamon power. I wounder if GulusGammamon will show up the next Lilithmon appears to take on her offer?
Dec 27, 2022 6:37 AM

Mar 2008
Am I the only one who thinks Hiro’s dad is involved somehow? I don’t think he’s the one behind all the digimon being sent to Earth, just an ignorant pawn.

Renkini said:

IKR? He’s gotten in trouble so many times, like he’s a magnet for digimon messing with him. It’s becoming a runon gag lol. For his own safety he should know they aren’t just holograms.

Hopefully some Mega forms get their time soon. 

Serafos said:

Yeah I  always liked her design quite a bit too. 
Dec 28, 2022 7:09 PM
May 2017
traed said:
Am I the only one who thinks Hiro’s dad is involved somehow? I don’t think he’s the one behind all the digimon being sent to Earth, just an ignorant pawn.

Renkini said:

IKR? He’s gotten in trouble so many times, like he’s a magnet for digimon messing with him. It’s becoming a runon gag lol. For his own safety he should know they aren’t just holograms.

Hopefully some Mega forms get their time soon. 

Serafos said:

Yeah I  always liked her design quite a bit too. 

Nah you’re not the only one, Hiros dad is definitely involved somehow. But I actually think might be “the one” that’s been referred recently, only because they haven’t said for sure whether it’s a digimon or a human. Plus hiros dad did make the digivice and went to the digital world, so it’s not too far fetched that he’d be able to send digimon to the real world. I think the better question is why are they being sent there.
Dec 28, 2022 9:56 PM

Mar 2008
Pichufreak100 said:

Nah you’re not the only one, Hiros dad is definitely involved somehow. But I actually think might be “the one” that’s been referred recently, only because they haven’t said for sure whether it’s a digimon or a human. Plus hiros dad did make the digivice and went to the digital world, so it’s not too far fetched that he’d be able to send digimon to the real world. I think the better question is why are they being sent there.

Maybe he just sees Digimon as cool tech he wants to show off which would fit what we know of his personality. Why i question if he's specifically the one because well us humans dont bother calling other humans humans and a digimon wouldnt bother calling a digimon in the digital world a digimon in such context but they likely would mention a human because that's out of the ordinary for that world.
Jan 5, 2023 8:04 PM

Nov 2009
So... this is a Tesla auto-drive Taxi.... LOL

___ ___ ___

You know... I still wonder how the hell is Hiro's friends still oblivious of Digimon...

When they can touch and pick up Digimons... while they still think they're "holograms..." lol...

___ ___ ___

BTW, I think Gammamon (or to be more precise, GulusGammamon) did a stare-down right before he exit the car.

Lilithmon got lucky Gulus didn't decide to take over and instant kill her. (like he did to previous super strong digimons)

But Lilithmon got an idea of Gulus inside Gammamon, even tho she doesn't really know who Gulus is as she tries to recruit Sirusmon

I am pretty sure if anything... Lilithmon would end up being a lacky of Gulus instead, LOL. (dude would probably step on Lilithmon and make her lick his feet, LOL)
amlgJan 5, 2023 8:09 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 9, 2023 8:03 AM
Sep 2021
the eps with sakuyamon and lilithmon... so incredibly

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.