Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2022 6:43 AM

Nov 2021
The account behind the news @shonenleaks deleted it's twitter handel after being exposed 

Official twitter Handle of OPM calls out
https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1606239627999707137?t=Bga54uqa6RgYxbKRuGs8cg&s=19

Chota_ItachiDec 23, 2022 6:47 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2022 6:59 AM
Oct 2022
What did you expect, OPM is seinen not shonen.
Dec 23, 2022 7:00 AM

Jul 2022
now I'm hoping it's Bones
Kek

Dec 23, 2022 7:29 AM
Aug 2021
I mean... it wasn't denied
Dec 23, 2022 7:33 AM

Apr 2021
I kinda half expected this, MAPPA is not that reckless
I guess this means we're getting an announcement soon, and it could turn out to be MAPPA afterall so it could swing both ways still
CreepHazardDec 23, 2022 7:37 AM
Dec 23, 2022 7:44 AM
Aug 2020
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

opm is a shonen tho :b
Dec 23, 2022 7:48 AM
Oct 2022
ebisoup said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

If god gave u eyes to see, then use them.

uchiha_ackerxmnDec 23, 2022 8:04 AM
Dec 23, 2022 7:50 AM

Jul 2021
how do you know they deleted the account for being exposed? could it not have been another reason? i mean they leaked a lot of other stuff before which came out to be true

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Dec 23, 2022 7:54 AM

Mar 2021
uchiha_ackerxmn said:
ebisoup said:

he trollin ya bruh!!
Dec 23, 2022 7:54 AM

Dec 2020
Was it deleted? Or it got suspended? here's the original OPM account.

But there are still chances that it may still be mappa but I hope not they aren't that crazy to take another long and huge ass project while having jjk, CSM, Vinland saga and Aot in their hands, so I just hope it will be bones.
HeadpattsDec 23, 2022 7:58 AM
Dec 23, 2022 7:55 AM

Aug 2022
First of all, an account deletion never happens cuz of 1 post. His acc was dedicated to anime leaks and after many reports it was bound to be taken down sooner or later.

Secondly, this does not prove MAPPA isn't animating it. If anything, this backs up the leak even more. A production team wouldn't want the studio to be leaked so early on, it would only cause them problems with marketing.
Dec 23, 2022 7:57 AM

Aug 2022
ebisoup said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

The mangas serialized in Young Jump, which is a seinen magazine. Which makes OPM seinen. Besides there are seinen tags on each OPM anime season.
Dec 23, 2022 7:58 AM
Oct 2022
V1P3R0P said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

he trollin ya bruh!!

I kinda had an idea that was the case but just couldn't back down
Dec 23, 2022 8:11 AM

Nov 2021
adeeb91 said:
how do you know they deleted the account for being exposed? could it not have been another reason? i mean they leaked a lot of other stuff before which came out to be true
some other highly active anime pages reported it

Dec 23, 2022 8:11 AM

Nov 2021
StaleNut said:
First of all, an account deletion never happens cuz of 1 post. His acc was dedicated to anime leaks and after many reports it was bound to be taken down sooner or later.

Secondly, this does not prove MAPPA isn't animating it. If anything, this backs up the leak even more. A production team wouldn't want the studio to be leaked so early on, it would only cause them problems with marketing.
for now this is all we know , lets see what happens next

Dec 23, 2022 8:18 AM
Aug 2020
uchiha_ackerxmn said:
V1P3R0P said:

he trollin ya bruh!!

there is some conflicting info here tho

Dec 23, 2022 8:25 AM

Dec 2021
DIA133 said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

there is some conflicting info here tho

The English magazine is published in shonen jump. Whereas the original one (which decided the demographic of a manga)is published in tonari no young jump which is a seinen magazine.
Dec 23, 2022 8:27 AM
Aug 2020
ok interesting. makes sense thx
Dec 23, 2022 8:48 AM

Dec 2019
V1P3R0P said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

he trollin ya bruh!!

"jokes on them, i was only pretending!"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2022 8:58 AM

Jun 2019
21sr said:
V1P3R0P said:

he trollin ya bruh!!

"jokes on them, i was only pretending!"
bruh, cringe  👎
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 1v1 me ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Dec 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Jul 2015
I don't know. If mappa does it even if the animation is not that great they will possibly do a good job at least trying to capture the feel that the manga gave. Bone s is actually what I wanted, but instead of this just bring Shingo Natsume back. He was the backbone of S1. Pretty sure he will do an awesome job adapting S3.
Dec 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Aug 2021
StaleNut said:

Leaks can cause deals to fall through,
Dec 23, 2022 9:11 AM

Aug 2022

Npclucario said:
StaleNut said:

If production has already started, then deals and contracts have already been settled. 
Dec 23, 2022 9:12 AM
Aug 2021
StaleNut said:

Npclucario said:

If production has already started, then deals and contracts have already been settled. 

has production started yet?
Dec 23, 2022 9:31 AM
Apr 2021
I want og Madhouse back💥
Dec 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Aug 2022
Npclucario said:
StaleNut said:

has production started yet?
We don't know🗿 
Dec 23, 2022 9:35 AM
Apr 2020
oh man that makes me sad hope the manga still gets it deserved justice
Dec 23, 2022 10:05 AM
May 2022
futuretechfreak said:
I want og Madhouse back💥

for real madhouse gonna make fire animations

Dec 23, 2022 10:06 AM
Apr 2021
LS_07 said:
futuretechfreak said:
I want og Madhouse back💥

for real madhouse gonna make fire animations

Ikr😀, S1 was really op NGL.
Dec 23, 2022 10:15 AM
Feb 2021
Why are you lying? They were banned, they didn’t delete their account, this actually validates the rumors
Dec 23, 2022 12:08 PM
Mar 2021
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

mappa still adapt non Shonen
Dec 23, 2022 1:40 PM

Mar 2021
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

Niether is Zombie land saga, Vinland saga, Shingeki no bahamut, nor the upcoming isekai show. And much more non shounen show adapted by mappa.

So what's exactly your point?
Potatoboy11Dec 23, 2022 2:22 PM
Dec 23, 2022 2:18 PM

Apr 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

Niether is AOT, Zombie land saga, Vinland saga, Shingeki no bahamut, nor the upcoming isekai show. And much more non shounen show adapted by mappa.

aot and zombieland saga are shounens tho, they're both published by shounen magazines. you're right about the other 3 tho.
Dec 23, 2022 2:21 PM

Mar 2021
ryzxgum said:
Potatoboy11 said:

Niether is AOT, Zombie land saga, Vinland saga, Shingeki no bahamut, nor the upcoming isekai show. And much more non shounen show adapted by mappa.

aot and zombieland saga are shounens tho, they're both published by shounen magazines. you're right about the other 3 tho.

Zombieland saga is an original. Aot I was wrong about, so I stand corrected.
Dec 23, 2022 2:27 PM

Apr 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
ryzxgum said:

yeah it is an original bc the anime started before the manga but the manga still exists. its published by cycomi which is a shounen magazine and loosely follows the story of the anime so basically, the anime is the source material.
Dec 23, 2022 2:33 PM

Mar 2021
ryzxgum said:
Potatoboy11 said:

yeah it is an original bc the anime started before the manga but the manga still exists. its published by cycomi which is a shounen magazine and loosely follows the story of the anime so basically, the anime is the source material.

Yes. But my point is that it didn't adapt something that already existed in shounen. The manga came around after and was published in shounen. Only after the anime started airing.
Dec 23, 2022 2:36 PM

Apr 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
ryzxgum said:

Yes. But my point is that it didn't adapt something that already existed in shounen. The manga came around after and was published in shounen. Only after the anime started airing.

you just rephrased what i said. the demographic remains the same regardless of what came before or after.
Dec 23, 2022 2:42 PM

Mar 2021
ryzxgum said:
Potatoboy11 said:

you just rephrased what i said. the demographic remains the same regardless of what came before or after.

That's like admitting a complex story like aot (i didn't see it, i only heard) is indeed targeted towards kids. Demographics are not a thing when it comes to publishing manga. Take for example, banana fish was published in shoujo. Publishers do not care about the demographics, the only want something that catches some attention to grab money.
Dec 23, 2022 3:09 PM

Apr 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
ryzxgum said:

That's like admitting a complex story like aot (i didn't see it, i only heard) is indeed targeted towards kids. Demographics are not a thing when it comes to publishing manga. Take for example, banana fish was published in shoujo. Publishers do not care about the demographics, the only want something that catches some attention to grab money.

i agree with aot. banana fish is a cross-pollination of shounen and shoujo. you can tell despite the plot, it's intended to be a shoujo just by looking at the artstyle. i agree with what you said about publishers being money grabbers as well. but in the end regardless of what their reason may be, the serialization is what really determines whether it's a shounen or not.
Dec 23, 2022 3:35 PM

Apr 2020
CreepHazard said:
I kinda half expected this, MAPPA is not that reckless
I guess this means we're getting an announcement soon, and it could turn out to be MAPPA afterall so it could swing both ways still

What are you saying? xD

Also...Im interested: Why would that be a reckless move on MAPPA's part?^^

Need some facts for this one.
Dec 23, 2022 7:28 PM
Oct 2022
truth999 said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

mappa still adapt non Shonen

I'm saying why would Shonen_leaks who are supposed to leak shonen stuff leak seinen stuff.
Dec 23, 2022 7:29 PM
Oct 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

Niether is Zombie land saga, Vinland saga, Shingeki no bahamut, nor the upcoming isekai show. And much more non shounen show adapted by mappa.

I'm saying why would shonen_leaks who are supposed to leak shonen stuff leak seinen stuff
Dec 23, 2022 10:08 PM
Jun 2020
Not sure that shonenleaks getting deleted really has anything to do with whether OPM S3 is MAPPA or not but since they’re active hopefully that means we here something soon
Dec 23, 2022 10:11 PM

Dec 2020
StaleNut said:

How does it effect them in marketing?
Dec 23, 2022 10:30 PM

Aug 2018
oh my god this is so sad
Dec 23, 2022 11:15 PM

Dec 2019
Hell yeah! I'm hoping to God it's Bones or another studio that truly embraces creative and artistic freedom... basically, I want fights with insane, stunning visuals with a lot of heart put into them like the first season.
Dec 23, 2022 11:44 PM

Aug 2022
CJustawaye said:
StaleNut said:

Studios can be highly controversial in the fandom. If the name of the studio is released too early, without even having a trailer out, it can cause fans to lose hope or start fan theories on the effect this studio will have on their favorite anime. It makes it harder for the adaptation to be hyped up later on.

If production hasn't even started at all, deals between the studio and producers can fall through. Why? Well a leak usually means one side isn't able to keep their promises, or can't control their staff from leaking confidential information.
Dec 24, 2022 2:10 AM

Dec 2020
StaleNut said:
CJustawaye said:

Studios can be highly controversial in the fandom. If the name of the studio is released too early, without even having a trailer out, it can cause fans to lose hope or start fan theories on the effect this studio will have on their favorite anime. It makes it harder for the adaptation to be hyped up later on.

If production hasn't even started at all, deals between the studio and producers can fall through. Why? Well a leak usually means one side isn't able to keep their promises, or can't control their staff from leaking confidential information.
StaleNut said:
CJustawaye said:

Oh makes sense, thanks man.
Dec 24, 2022 2:42 AM

Mar 2021
uchiha_ackerxmn said:
Potatoboy11 said:

I'm saying why would shonen_leaks who are supposed to leak shonen stuff leak seinen stuff

That has to be a joke. But, if you're serious, account names don't mean shit.
Dec 24, 2022 2:43 AM
Oct 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
uchiha_ackerxmn said:

That has to be a joke. But, if you're serious, account names don't mean shit.

Yeah exactly, it was supposed to be a joke
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Yesterday

8 by Merve2Love »»
9 hours ago

» Did OPM S1 Sell bad? Why did they lower their quality

Ssjbryando - Mar 7

16 by SapiaNt0mata »»
Apr 17, 2:02 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

19 by gamibo »»
Apr 14, 1:31 AM

» New Hero Visual (KING)

OvergrownRover - Apr 5

10 by garry001 »»
Apr 7, 12:40 PM

» One punch man Official Website Updated

JericoSan - Apr 2

4 by OvergrownRover »»
Apr 2, 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.