Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
Jan 13, 2023 8:52 PM
Jan 2022
Masterpiece absolute perfection
Jan 15, 2023 5:45 AM

Feb 2021
So all of that just only to confess to the girl that in the end will reject Him?! That's very hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 15, 2023 10:16 AM
Jun 2022
I love this anime.
Jan 16, 2023 12:39 AM

Aug 2019
Damn ninjas cutting onions again...
Ahora, triste en la pendiente, solitario y ya vencido yo me quiero confesar

Si aquella boca mentía el amor que me ofrecía, por aquellos ojos brujos, yo habría dado siempre más

Jan 16, 2023 5:39 PM
May 2020
That was a perfect ending in every way.
This has been one great adventure and I didn't want it to end, but that is a good thing.
Tsumobi is still friends with him, and they talk all the time! He is the Vice President of the Body Improvement Club!
Mob ends the show laughing like he doesn't have a care in the world, because he finally accepts himself and has a support base of people who love him for him!
Jan 17, 2023 4:48 AM

Nov 2019
S1 = 7/10
S2 = 8/10
S3 = 3/10

TRASH!! should've ended in the second one
Jan 17, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2017
Was an amazing experience
Jan 17, 2023 2:14 PM

Jan 2021
Finally over with Mob and it was a fun ride. 
This season was a bit weaker as compared to the previous two but if anything this last episode proved was that Reigen Sensei is the true MC of the show. The show would have completely missed if it wasn't for him. 
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 19, 2023 4:50 AM
Oct 2016
great ending though i feel s2 ended better
Jan 19, 2023 10:38 PM
May 2021
will always remember this shows amazing animation and beautiful soundtrack. a story about being true to yourself. was so happy to see mob overcome himself to achieve that.
Jan 19, 2023 11:31 PM
Feb 2021
Season 2 will not be defeated for the action, but season 3 will never be defeated by being so heartfelt, touching, wholesome, the most sweetest ending of the season, qnd of the anime. Im really thankful that I watched this anime and I will never stop loving this anime, I will definitely go back/rewatch this!! <3
Jan 20, 2023 4:37 PM

Dec 2020
the way that im sobbing rn, we finally got to see mob genuinely laughing and enjoying himself.. reigen and mob moment......they deserve the world.

great to see everyone back together in the end (still hoped for that mob and reigen hug..we got so close 😭)

8/10 ,going to miss this cast
Jan 20, 2023 6:38 PM

Feb 2018
A wholesome ending, I like it!

Reigen is the MVP of this episode, he really confessed everything and mob was able to improve after it all.

Hanazawa got a new hair-do too lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 20, 2023 8:29 PM

Apr 2014
Noisrev said:
S1 = 7/10
S2 = 8/10
S3 = 3/10

TRASH!! should've ended in the second one
Yeah honestly this season felt a bit unnecessary, the only point to it was revealing why Mob went ballistic sometimes, but probably could have been revealed in earlier seasons
Jan 22, 2023 5:26 AM
Dec 2022
decent not bad but not as good as it was
Jan 22, 2023 5:30 PM
Nov 2014
GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED GOATED
Jan 22, 2023 10:24 PM

Jun 2022
Just finished this season and all I can say is that I loved it. Despite there wasn't so much action, knowing more about Mob's feelings was really cool. Animation and art were as good as the other seasons, absolutely perfect. My favorite character was Reigen, loved how he cared about Mob and how charismatic and unique he is; I have been crying during the second half of the last episode because of Reigen's scenes, they were so beautiful (when the opening from the first season started playing gave me chills). I will give a 8.5/10, I enjoyed a lot this season ^^

Jan 23, 2023 5:21 AM
Nov 2022
it was fire , that ending man
Jan 24, 2023 8:51 PM
Dec 2014
A lovely, beautiful way to remember these characters. A wonderful full circle end of the series. Resounding themes through and through.
Jan 25, 2023 1:48 PM

Mar 2020
I'm so disappointed.
We got two real fights the whole season, Mob vs Ekubo and Mob vs Hanazawa, while you might as well count the latter one with the fodder fights
that we got at the end, so basically 1 real fight.
Every hurdle for Mob to overcome was setup in the most bullshit way. Ekubo eats some broccoli and becomes a god. 
Mob who can withstand flying through buildings gets hit by a car because he forgot how to psychic and goes berserk.
And both times the conclusion is reached to talk no jutsu which is just incredibly lame. 
Half of the season was slice of life filler. 
I really don't understand why people are so positive about this season when it was such a big shift from the previous two.
But I will accept that I'm in the minority and I'm happy for everyone that liked it,
Jan 27, 2023 2:31 AM
Mar 2018
dimple coming back was some bullshit. shoulda stayed dead as it made his "death" feel meaningless. mob getting rejected is pretty fitting to the story and theme about accepting oneself and going out of your comfort zone so i liked that. but reigen making mob come out of his manic state felt like it resolved too quickly. im not a fan of talk no jutsu type of solutions but there must have been a more creative and better way but i cant think of any right now. overall, pretty good ending to the show and everything wraps up pretty nicely. doesnt reach the highs of s2 but still solid so 8/10. 
Jan 27, 2023 10:29 PM
Feb 2018
Great wrap-up for the season!
Jan 31, 2023 9:17 AM
May 2019
the fact that he laughed had me tearing up...
Jan 31, 2023 1:37 PM

Oct 2013
Just when the world needed him the most, DIMPLE HAS RETURNED!! It's fantastic that he survived after all.

It must've been harsh for Reigen to tell Shigeo the truth, but at least it helped to stop him from rampaging and destroying the town even further.

Too bad Shigeo got rejected. But at least the final scene was really cute and wholesome, and this entertaining series ended in a very positive way. Mob managed to have a sincere laugh.

It was a very fun season to watch. My favorite out of three Mob Psycho's seasons.
Feb 1, 2023 1:01 PM

Jan 2013
What an amazing ending, Dimple is back, Shigeo accepts his powers and his powers him in return.

So many memorable characters and what a journey it's been.
From Mob being the loner not wanting to use his powers to accepting his powers and making so many connections with other people.
For me this series is why I watch anime in the first place, everything about it just felt like such a blast to behold.

Absolute fantastic series as a whole, the fights, the bonds people made, the story of Mob evolving as a character, 100% of it!
Feb 3, 2023 10:28 PM
Jul 2011
I thought Mob already knew Reigen's true nature from previous season finale but guess he needed to be even more upfront about it this time. And of course Mob still gets rejected after all that. Only disappointing thing about finale to me was lack of insight from Tsubomi POV herself. Something always seem kind of off about her to me and I figure that would be the reason she was so understanding towards Mob.

Oh well, it was still great to see so many of the old cast back on the show again and even some closure for some. The most wholesome action anime ever made. It's been a great ride Mob Psycho.
Feb 4, 2023 7:03 AM

Oct 2017
So, this is the end
Feb 4, 2023 10:03 PM

Oct 2013
heart warming finale 8/10, looking forward for another season
Feb 5, 2023 5:11 AM

Dec 2020
Wow what a great ending to the show. Wrapped everything up nice with a lil bow top with some feels. Glad everything turned out good and this was a journey to binge through
Feb 5, 2023 5:22 AM
Jul 2022
it was fun and interesting and last episode touched my heart
Feb 5, 2023 2:07 PM
Jan 2018
It was the best last episode that I was every allowed to see. The perfect ending for a perfect anime... I loved it.
Not even my favorite animes have better last episodes.
Feb 5, 2023 8:53 PM
Mar 2021
Amazing way to end!
Feb 6, 2023 10:01 AM

Feb 2021
Didn't expect them to play the first opening while Reigen was trying to reach Mob.

Welp Dimple is back now. I guess Psycho Helmet really took that L.

Reigen's confession did calm down Shigeo and now Mob has also accepted his emotional side.

My boy, Mob got rejected but he didn't lose heart over it. What a chad.

Mob is now the vice captain of the Body Improvement Club and Ritsu is now the vice president of the student council. Look at how far they have come.

Reigen holding back tears on seeing the surprise party was so wholesome. Man, what a W season. I guess that's the end of the straw for Mob Psycho 100. Definitely the best season for me. 9/10 lol

Feb 6, 2023 8:32 PM
Sep 2020
Simplemente grandioso
Feb 6, 2023 9:02 PM
Jan 2023
I originally strongly disliked season 3, but this final episode made it worth it. I feel they dragged out the episodes 9 - 12 with the rampage too much, but I do like the different character bits even though it felt like they did it to just quickly give each character screen time for the final act.

I especially like Reigan and Tsubomi's aspects of the episode. Reigan's guilt and admission and his sincerity and belief in Mob as well as the ending birthday event was nice. As for Tsubomi it made no sense for her to like him in return considering events up to now though I'm impressed she stayed at the park despite everything and cared for Mob as a friend. I especially appreciate they're reignited friendship detail drop (phone calls, etc.) even if it only stays as friends from there on. Its good to see Mob address his inner demons in terms of the inner struggle (artistically, dialogue, presentation, etc.) counter of the outer rampage. Last, we see Mob and others growing into their own. Gotta feel bad for Hanezawa for often being made an element of humor despite being quite the friend, even if he is goofy as heck at times. Certainly changed for the better.

Honestly, great episode and a good end. My only real complaint is how easily they bypassed the aftermath to the city.
Feb 7, 2023 2:15 PM

Apr 2021
What a bittersweet ending. Gonna miss Kurata-chan and Reigen's character the most. If you love supernatural stuff you should check out Fatal Fame game on Switch. Maybe I'll rewatch this 3 years from now when I forget about the plot. Also I loved seeing the transmission arc. Show us some cute scenes with Kurata-chan^^<3 
Streamy_ImpFeb 7, 2023 2:19 PM
Feb 9, 2023 9:35 PM

May 2015
It was a nice ending. Simple and wholesome.
9/10
Feb 13, 2023 9:25 AM
Mar 2021
perfect episode.
Feb 14, 2023 10:58 AM
Dec 2013
I was there when the very first episode of Mob Psycho 100 aired back in 2016, so I'm kind of sad to see the show come to an end. Glad it's a complete adaptation, though. But Dimple coming back was pretty bullshit tbh.
Feb 15, 2023 11:29 PM
Jun 2022
I didn't like the ending that much, but being the last episode of the series It was a great episode
Feb 17, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 2022
I did not expect mob to laugh in the end. What an unexpected pleasent surprise.
Feb 17, 2023 11:47 AM
May 2022
ToshiroChan said:
heart warming finale 8/10, looking forward for another season

This was the last season bro

Feb 18, 2023 9:15 PM

May 2022
Really nice conclusion to series and good closure for all characters; definitely gonna miss this series.
Feb 23, 2023 12:57 PM
Jan 2016
great ending to this anime
Feb 24, 2023 1:10 AM
Sep 2015
What a perfect ending, it is kinda bittersweet knowing it is completely done now. I am going to miss Mob Psycho 100, but I am so happy I got to experience it. This season, like the others, blew me away. Thank you ONE for creating such a beautiful story and thank you Bones for bringing it to life.

The story, the characters and their growth, the animation, the themes, the music, the everything. It was all phenomenal.

I actually was correct with my personal predictions that Dimple would return (even though episode 6 made me cry and I initially thought he was gone for good) and that Tsubomi would reject Mob. Seeing Mob finally being able to accept himself and laugh like that at the end fills me with joy.
milligrahamFeb 24, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 24, 2023 6:06 PM

Aug 2018
 MOB PSYCHO 100  it was one hell of a ride what a perfect ending for a great anime  9 out of 10

Feb 25, 2023 11:11 AM
Feb 2022
Mob se encontra, se aceita e leva um pé na bunda. mesmo sendo o maior sensistivo do planeta. por isos eu amei esse anime; e essa temporada. sem medo de mostar mob e apenas mob, e sem esquecer de trazer os amigos do mob para a trama, e tudo de forma sincera. uma boa historia do mob.
Feb 25, 2023 4:20 PM
Jun 2014
Not bothered in the slightest about the supposed lack of action in this season. Honestly, there are great shows out there if you want expertly animated action, but Mob has always been a very personal tale of growing up and self acceptance, and this season finishes delivering all the messages and development associated with that theme in a beautiful and unique way. I never went into Mob expecting a typical action-focused battle shonen, and i feel i got way more out of the experience this way, some amazing emotional moments and life lessons to take away here.
Feb 27, 2023 12:50 AM
Jul 2015
This is why reigen popular and best 2nd Male lead going to rate 10/10 and him as my fav

The only counselor last man that can stop Mob talk no jutsu by our best counselor at reading people & talking

No power but work hard to stop Mob with Dimple power

I already finished the manga bfr the anime bcs I'm always fan of ONE character OPM saitama genos that's why I trust his manga despite he's lacking in design

Ending Reigen got 2 workers girl & Umbrella man and every kids celebrate Reigen birthday

He's best papa & daddy for everyone 😍✨✨✨ fan since 2019 from alone to family of many

Mobs last EP 12 also released on my birthday 22 December 2022 🥳 what a special date
Mar 9, 2023 2:41 AM

Aug 2012
For the episode itself, I'm not sure I like the change to the cake. In the manga, Reigen doesn't chase after the cake, once Mob uses his power to stop it from falling, he flings it right into Reigen's face. Here, it sort of seems like Reigen getting cake'd was accidental? In a sense, that does sort of make more sense for Mob's character, but the fact that Mob was actively using his power to play a joke was one of the elements I thought that made it so effective. That he wasn't just using his powers to help save someone or something, but using them to for the same level of social interaction he use to have with Tsubomi. And having him use his powers for a gag whilst he used physical prowess to try and save the cat was a brilliant way to showcase both his acceptance of ??? & his physical growth throughout. Still maintains the most important bits, like Mob laughing at the end, and arguably it's an even stronger parallel to their first meeting, whereas Mob stops the drink from falling & spilling on him there but here he stops the cake from falling so Reigen splats on it. At least visually it's more symmetrical this way.

As the season whole though, I had a nagging thought throughout watching it, "I really wish I hadn't read ahead." About three years ago I decided I needed to read the rest of Mob Psycho 100, and it was one of the most emotionally powerful experiences I've had consuming media. The end of the Broccoli Tree arc, & the contents of this episode especially, struck a powerful chord with me, so much so that I was absolutely confident that as long as Season 3 had the same love poured into the adaption, Mob Psycho would become my favourite anime. And having watched this season, I've come away with the thoughts that they absolutely delivered on the adaption and with the feelings that it didn't quite match my expectations.

I'm in a weird place where the content in here is definitely worthy of a 10/10 imo, but my experience watching it wasn't really that of a 10/10 but for reasons that don't really feel valid to criticize the season for. Obviously it was silly of me to ever expect this could carry the same emotional impact as my first go-around with the material, so I think I'll still give it a 10/10. But it still sort of sucks that I felt somewhat emotionally detached from this at times, moreso waiting to see how they'd adapt certain panels that have been etched into my heart, rather than be fully absorbed in the drama at hand. Things still got to me of course, you'd have to be a monster to feel nothing during the end of the Broccoli Tree arc, but still doesn't matched the power of that original reading for me. The only real exception was episode 8. I always really liked that side story in-between the last two juggernaut arcs, but since it doesn't pack the punch that those do, I felt more invested than I remember in the anime. Especially with Inukawa's alien adventure, holy crap did they go all in on adapting the hell out of those omakes.

I will be re-watching this dubbed in like a month or so dubbed, so I might change it to a 9/10 after or that or be more confident in the 10/10 score, but for now I'll settle on a 10/10 since the content is still exactly what I loved in the manga, but now I got strong sakuga to go along with it (albeit, ONE's paneling in the manga is god tier).

Thought I suppose I should talk a little bit about why this content is so powerful for me. This post is long already and I've already gushed about this material in the manga section, so the heart of my love for this series is it's endless empathy and kindness, and just how full-circle it is with all it's resolutions. The conclusion of the Divine Tree is perhaps my favourite example, Mob finally understanding Dimple after Dimple mocks his shirt (which is both a legitimately funny joke and a great way to make use of their established dynamic to make this realization feel earned), and his method of showcasing his trust in him by sacrificing all his power, highlighting all his trust in Dimple. How Dimple's introduction in the series saw him attempt to brainwash Mob for his own selfish gain, it only made sense that his "end" would be him selflessly brainwashing Mob in order to save him. Throughout Season 3, the series still manages to contain the sakuga we've come to expect from the series, but the focus is always explicitly on providing emotional catharsis for the characters, as showcased with every showdown in the last few episodes. Even though Hanazawa, Toichiro, & Ritsu don't succeed in stopping Mob, but their encounters are all filled with callbacks to earlier encounters and some form of personal victory whether it be saving the victims, choosing your family, or reaching 100%.

It's one of the strongest endings I've ever seen. Completely thematically cohesive, strong full-circles storytelling that highlights the growth that happened throughout the narrative, and emotional character-focused writing. I understand why some are upset by the destruction caused by Mob being brushed aside in the end, but that's never even registered as an issue to me.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

26 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 19, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

452 by Bunterino »»
Apr 13, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

354 by esofdiamon »»
Mar 17, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

526 by atmos_t »»
Mar 16, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2022

233 by AnnabethG1 »»
Mar 7, 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.