Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2022 6:11 PM
Jul 2015
Reigen was the MVP this episode. Mob's character development was insane. I loved how they explained his crush on Tsubomi fully, which made his crush on her more wholesome. Overall, an excellent ending to an amazing series. Kudos to Studio Bones and everyone there for giving us an amazing anime adaptation of Mob Psycho 100
Dec 21, 2022 6:13 PM

Mar 2020
WHAT AN EPISODE!!! I'M FULL OF TEARS THE WHOLE TIME. MY MAN REIGEN-SAN CONFESSING ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'M CRYING . MOB-KUN WAS REJECTED TOO. IT'S OKAY. IT'S LIFE. MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

IT WAS A GREAT FALL SEASON TO BE WITH MOB PSYCHO III

Anyways kinda ironic about Sakurai-san. Maybe his character Reigen had an effect on him. So he confessed about his 10 year affair to the public. Anyways that's a good decision.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 21, 2022 6:13 PM
Jan 2019
Animacion preciosa, la evolucion de los personajes y el final mas que perfecto, grande Mob y Reigen <3
Dec 21, 2022 6:17 PM

May 2015
Cried so much during this episode. One of the best shows of the past decade and probably Bones magnum opus. Gonna miss this a lot.

Dec 21, 2022 6:26 PM

Mar 2019
This show has been a great ride. Got a lot of chills this episode in particular. Love Mob Psycho!!!
Dec 21, 2022 6:30 PM
Jan 2021
Mob is one of my favorite shows of all time, and can genuinely be considered one of the greatest anime of all time, yet I'm glad it's finished. It's short, yet sweet from beginning to end, never overstaying its welcome or dropping in quality. Short show that's great > long show that drops in quality.
GameMaster0097Jan 11, 8:22 PM
Dec 21, 2022 6:32 PM
Sep 2022
Goodbye Mob ♥๏ธ
Dec 21, 2022 6:41 PM
Jul 2015
I got emotionally sad from this final episode of this series, glad to see it ends in a good way. 9/10 for me.
Dec 21, 2022 6:59 PM

Jul 2016
Zerovor said:
I got emotionally sad from this final episode of this series, glad to see it ends in a good way. 9/10 for me.
The last episode was awesome but to be honest the last season was nowhere near as good as the first two. 

7/10 for the season.

6/5 for the last episode.
Dec 21, 2022 7:06 PM

Jul 2016
That was perfect - this show really changed my life, I'm gonna miss these characters so much..
Dec 21, 2022 7:07 PM
May 2017
Alpha_Druid said:
An alright end. As i suspected, no consequences for Mob for destroying the city. 2/5
You mean like the times it’s shown he can rebuild destroyed structures?

Never rate anything bro you’re watching without a brain upstairs.
Dec 21, 2022 7:09 PM
Apr 2021
Such an amazing season!!๐Ÿ’•
Dec 21, 2022 7:13 PM
Jul 2022
Fantastic finale, hit all the right notes.

Although, a small complaint, it probably would have been better to keep Dimple gone. Bringing him back removes the emotional impact of his departure.
Dec 21, 2022 7:24 PM
Jul 2015
nanadaimekun__ said:
WHAT AN EPISODE!!! I'M FULL OF TEARS THE WHOLE TIME. MY MAN REIGEN-SAN CONFESSING ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'M CRYING . MOB-KUN WAS REJECTED TOO. IT'S OKAY. IT'S LIFE. MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

IT WAS A GREAT FALL SEASON TO BE WITH MOB PSYCHO III

Anyways kinda ironic about Sakurai-san. Maybe his character Reigen had an effect on him. So he confessed about his 10 year affair to the public. Anyways that's a good decision.
did he come clean? Or was it found through other source or something? Also Chris the English dub of Reigen was also in some controversy. Maybe this show affected them somehow. Idk.
Dec 21, 2022 7:33 PM

Jul 2016
So... no consequences for Mob for having destroyed half the city?

Honestly, kind of a rushed ending and Ekubo returning after his emotional send-off in Ep.6 was pure bs but other than that, still a pretty decent way to conclude an overall fantastic franchise. Seeing Mob laugh melt my heart in such a way...

As for the season, it was probably the weakest one out of the three. Episodes with Ekubo as the antagonist were kinda underwhelming to watch and Tsubomi's character was barely explored throughout the show so I never really understood why she ended up being this relevant.
Still a good season despite everything tho. Just not as great as the near-masterpieces the previous two were.

8/10 - Truly a pleasure to have witnessed Mob's growth throughout these years. I'm really gonna miss him and the gang.
Dec 21, 2022 7:44 PM
Jun 2021
Alpha_Druid said:
An alright end. As i suspected, no consequences for Mob for destroying the city. 2/5

I was a bit annoyed, especially since the government psychic felt like he still had a part to play in the actual plot.
Dec 21, 2022 7:44 PM
Apr 2017
Just when i thought that the whole show is about how Mob learns to accept his power and be normal about it but in the end he still doesn't use it even to save the cat. Perfect writing right there lmao *ches kiss*
Dec 21, 2022 8:02 PM
Apr 2022
it was really nice seeming mob so expressive! 10/10 episode
Dec 21, 2022 8:15 PM

May 2021
It's finally done, now I get the pleasure of not need to care or remember about this.

So Tsubomi indeed rejected Shigeo (only reasonable option), I am glad they didn't pander to nerfs and otakus there, anyone who knows how to get a girl knows that being friends when you were kids and then barely speak to her for over 8 years isn't the best way to get one, sadly the declaration moment was skipped and Shigeo yet doesn't know what he did wrong, he will hit the same wall instead of improving and worse of all, at the end they show he is still talking to Tsubomi, he is most likely being friendzoned, once you get rejected you always gtfo of there, you don't need to waste more time or effort there.

I guess the power of friendship of Reigen was stronger than that of Ritsu and Teru, ofc... Also Mob got 0 consequences for destroying a city and I know fanboys will say: What does he win by getting punished? Well, most likely nothing but he will learn to care more about himself and how some people is more valuable than others, he can't simply be saving one stupid kid everywhere and then destroying everything after that. Ekubo being back was beyond stupid, totally unnecessary but they do what they want, also Reigen going agaisnt that Wall and not dying (laughable)....

Anyways, this season was a let down. I will always remember the joy that S1 brought me though and the 1st 6 episodes of S2 were also kinda good. Overall, this was an slightly above average Shounen but nothing special and nowhere close to a masterpiece. Thanks Mob Psycho, you tried and you are finally out!
Dec 21, 2022 8:28 PM

Nov 2016
This season finale was just amazing. Am honestly so sad that the series has finally coming to a close, but god the way everything came together was just so satisfying. I'm not just talking about this episode but this entire arc and how it dissects and display the development of a lot of characters. Specifically for this episode, god.

The way Reigen reaches to Mob who is struggling to accept a part of himself, by being vulnerable and comfortable enough to reveal a side of him he feels shameful of, and showing his trust and care despite Mob going berserk... Him and his words and his actions this episode was just so powerful! Reigen really is amazing for running after mob despite Serizawa warning him how dangerous it could be, but to be honest he's always been like that, fearlessly approaching others despite not also wielding psychic abilities to protect himself, but that's probably because he really does just sees them as just another characteristic, rather than some sort of barrier that prevents him from reaching/connecting to Espers. Reasons why Reigen is just such a great guy! 

Bones really know how to hit right where it hurts, the flashbacks and all just really force you to see how much he and their relationship has developed since the moment they met! The best part of all this is how through others Mob has learned to develop and accept parts of himself, and he's now so much more comfortable showing that to others!!!! Oh! And of course I can't not mention that I'm so happy Dimple is back!!!!!!

Anyways, Maybe I'm looking into all this too hard but one thing for sure is the way the season wrapped up was phenomenal! Definitely going to miss Mob Wednesdays, but keeping up with this long anticipated season of a series I've actively followed for many years has been an amazing and unmatchable experience.

10/10 ! Thank you for Bones and ONE for Mob Psycho 100!! :)
Dec 21, 2022 8:34 PM
May 2021
BODY IMPROVEMENT CLUB FIGHT ON!!!

Dec 21, 2022 8:38 PM

Mar 2020
is this the end of the show? Or just the season finale? Felt a bit rushed but loved it as much as the previous seasons. If it's really the end im gonna be sad 100 ugh. 
Dec 21, 2022 8:40 PM
Nov 2022
My heart ;-; tears of joy ;-;
Dec 21, 2022 8:48 PM
Apr 2021
When 99 started playing I began to tear up. It’s still unreal to think that it’s over
Dec 21, 2022 9:13 PM
Nov 2016
Finally, I'm done with this anime, it was a bit of a chore to watch, good thing I won't have to deal with this again.

The episode was between meh and okay-ish, I cringed a bit in it too and for a final episode, this was kind of weak. The girl waiting for Mob was extremely dumb though, all that chaos with the city getting destroyed, shit flying around, and with a fucking tornado in front of her, and instead of taking cover and going to a safe place she decides to wait for Mob? in the middle of the danger? no man, that was dumb, and the worst part of it was all that destroyed shit, whole buildings being ripped apart and NO ONE FUCKING DIES, which makes this anime really childish, we all knew that already but these last 2 episodes got really retarded with that shit, if I see that much chaos then I better see some dead people, having absolutely no casualties is just not good, and Mob didn't even have to pay for all that chaos he made, he literally destroyed the whole fucking city but hey, he's the protagonist so he gets a free pass, no man, that's shit.

And instead of feeling emotional or hyped with that Reigen moment I was cringing a bit instead, that's not good, if I cringe in emotional or hype moments then they fucked up, I was never that invested in Reigen anyway so maybe that played a role but hell, I won't even use that as an excuse because I've seen animes/mangas with better hype or emotional moments with characters that I don't care about and if it worked there then it should have worked here but nope, I was cringing here, maybe I simply couldn't take all that bullshitery that was happening with the city getting destroyed and seeing Reigen with that goddamn plot armor saving his ass, that shit sure got me cringing.

And bringing Dimple back? really? whatever man, I'm glad I'm over with this shit.

I will end my rant with my final rating, in the previous episode I upped the rating to 7/10 but with this episode I will remove half a point so it goes back to 6.5/10 but since I can't give 6.5 here I need to either round it up or down. I chose to round it down and end this shit with a:

6/10
Dec 21, 2022 9:37 PM

Feb 2022
So here ends the story of Shigeo Kageyama...

A beautiful episode to say goodbye to a great anime, without a doubt one of the best anime of the year 2022

The development of Reigen and Mob was beautiful in these last chapters and it is something that I loved

I didn't expect Dimple to revive although I keep wondering what happened to the Shigeo of the divine tree, let's assume that Dimple defeated him

I loved how Mob took Tsubomi's rejection so well and then the beautiful Mob found himself shedding tears

one of my favorite anime

10/10 This season and in general the series, I will miss you Mob Psycho...
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Dec 21, 2022 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
What a big ending to one of my favorite anime of all time. I appreciate when a series doesn't needlessly drag a show on forever, but I'm going to miss watching MP100
Dec 21, 2022 9:54 PM
Feb 2016
Fail_Man_X said:
candy-drops said:
- "reigen talking mob out of his ???% state"
a recurring theme from mob psycho has been how people need other people so i don't get how people are upset the central conflict is, [once again, solved via honest communication than fighting it out. if anything, it was mob's acceptance of his other half that led to the two merging. it's especially noteworthy that this is the first time reigen was fully emotionally vulnerable to mob rather than the other way around, regardless if mob knew the truth or not the action itself speaks volumes. in doing so, reigen tears down ???%'s walls and thus decides to coexist with mob, proving that the bonds mob has made are genuine an essential to his growth.
I get that Mob fights are more of a spectacle than a solution to conflict, but I don't understand why ???? stopped rag dolling Reigen. Teru and Ritsu also tried to get through to him to no avail, and he seemed to have a low opinion of Reigen to begin with. Someone mentioned in last week's episode that Ritsu's acceptance of ???? had an effect in the manga that wasn't adapted, so maybe it was a culmination of factors that just didn't come across. As it stands, it kind of just seems like Reigen's speech worked because the plot says it does.
i'd say you're on the right track that it was more like a culmination of factors than just reigen's speech alone. however ???% didn't stop resisting reigen until he confessed that he didn't have any powers (before that it was dimple helping reigen out which surprised ???%). i'd say it's precisely because reigen was the person he had the lowest opinion of that ???% ended up listening to mob to merge as one being. if the person he saw as the most shallow, dishonest and self-interested was willing show complete vulnerability and honesty, then that basically proves that mob was right in that his bond with reigen is genuine, essentially contradicting ???%'s ideology that others are only out to use him purely out of convenience. reigen admitting that it is true but still continuing to give him advice to help him out with nothing to gain out of it is something he never expected reigen to do, yet was proven wrong.
i feel like the manga definitely gets things across in a much clearer way (especially in ritsu's case), but the anime still manages to effectively portray everything it needed to, at least to me.
Dec 21, 2022 10:09 PM

Mar 2019
One of the Best series indeed..

For me personally... the 3 seasons.. each one.. 10/10... (Great Story, Great Animation, Great Development)

Masterpiece.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 21, 2022 10:11 PM

Feb 2021
Man this last episode touch my heart
Reigen and mob moment touches us. Remember the season 2 episode 8 that! Man im about to cry
Dec 21, 2022 10:23 PM
Mar 2022
very good excellent reigen mob
Dec 21, 2022 10:32 PM
Aug 2020
really loved when they started playing the first seasons op when reigens montage to get to mob came on!! it really surprised me but that really got me hyped omg they set the mood so well. good episode to end the series on. happy to see mob smile but sad to see the series go
Dec 21, 2022 10:32 PM

Jan 2021
A great ending to an absolutely phenomenal show. Dimple coming back surprised me, but didn’t really take anything away from the experience.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Dec 21, 2022 11:02 PM

Aug 2015
there were episodes in this season i didn't give a single damn about (as i got older my sense of humor changed quite a bit and i don't find nonsensical stuff as amusing as before (i watched the whole alien episode in 2.0 speed)) but i still cried like a baby at the end. i dunno man, mob psycho 100 speaks to me in a very emotional place and being the repressed bitch that i am, it's heartwarming watch shigeo get over his trauma little by little and live to the fullest with his friends 

overall, this wasn't my favorite season but i still loved and am fully satisfied by the ending. now that it's complete, i can say mp100 is still one of my favorite shows of all time and i had (mostly lol) a blast watching mob's journey to this point! 
Dec 21, 2022 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
[Masterpiece!!]

Dec 21, 2022 11:16 PM

Dec 2014
Didn't watch manga, so both manga and anime are ended?

I am greatly disappointed, the series is good until season 2 and should've just ended there.

Wasted my time trying to force myself into watching season 3 thinking it will be great again, but no.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Dec 21, 2022 11:38 PM
Aug 2017
It was amazing seeing Mob grow all these years, I was also on the same path and currently am, this show just hits home 10/10 every time, realest show I have ever watched. He's truly achieved Psychic wholeness by integrating his shadow and accepting it as part of himself ( Carl Jung) theres so many Carl Jung themes in this anime and the shows greatness speaks for itself! Amazing ending truly!
Dec 21, 2022 11:41 PM

Jul 2014
We say goodbye to mob psycho, mob got rejected but at least he has his friends with him. Good season so far, 8/10
Dec 21, 2022 11:46 PM
Nov 2019
Unparalleled series. Mob Psycho Unrivalled
Dec 21, 2022 11:49 PM

Sep 2021
So happy i was a part of this Journey, Mob Psycho 100 will be one of those shows that are gonna stick with me for the long road. Thank you ONE and Thank you Studio Bones for the love and passion you put on this project all these years โคโคโค.

Dec 21, 2022 11:57 PM
Jul 2012
That was a beautiful ending to what has been one of my favourite anime series ever. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to end the story in a satisfying way, but it lived up to my expectations and then some. :)
Dec 22, 2022 12:07 AM
Aug 2022
This episode was great! Especially when the first opening played. This was a great conclusion to an epic series!
Dec 22, 2022 12:24 AM

Jul 2017
What can I say? Beautiful ending for a beautiful series. We watched Shigeo's acceptance, and how he moved on with it perfectly. Thank you Bones, ONE it was a good ride.

Dec 22, 2022 12:30 AM
Jun 2021
Great ending to a great show, personally though I think it would of been better if this arc and the psycho helmet arc were combined or connected in more ways
Dec 22, 2022 12:46 AM
Aug 2018
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Dec 22, 2022 1:06 AM
Oct 2018
Ha sido una cosa este episodio la verdad.
Dec 22, 2022 1:12 AM
Jun 2017
So glad to see Reigen finally getting a proper birthday party instead of just a text from his mother. And seeing Shigeo laugh so openly was the icing on the birthday cake.
Dec 22, 2022 1:31 AM
Oct 2020
This final episode was a great conclusion to one of the greatest animes ever created.

The greatest and wildest journey has come to an end, and I cannot be sadder but also grateful that a series like this was created and it will go down in anime history as one of the greatest anime. The characters personalities, Shigeo's journey of learning and changing to accept who he is, and the major themes like the rightful path of life and growing up is, in my perspective, are some the reasons why this series was great, and I will never forget how impactful it was to me and to several people.
Dec 22, 2022 1:44 AM
Sep 2016
I really loved that they added the opening song of the first season of the series. I'm maybe a bit disappointed in the fact that all it took to let Shigeo calm down was to Reigen tell the truth. For the rest, it was a superb anime season.
Dec 22, 2022 1:51 AM
Oct 2022

I'm sad he got rejected... And also mob psycho 100 is now finished ;*
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which season of Mob Psycho 100 do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 16

26 by Merve2Love »»
Today, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

452 by Bunterino »»
Apr 13, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

354 by esofdiamon »»
Mar 17, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

526 by atmos_t »»
Mar 16, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2022

233 by AnnabethG1 »»
Mar 7, 12:15 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.