Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2010 3:40 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"EXAKUTARY!" (and "MISUTAA PURESEEDENTOU.")

-So Will is not Eddie Brock but more like possessed by the aliens.

-So I remember some saying "Why doesn't the government use nuclear weapons" last week. As you can see, they were thinking the same thing. And wow, 25000+ civilian casualties....

-What is up with these spheres? They are like the most indestructible thing I've seen in an anime. They can't be bombed, they shoot spikes out to kill those pilots, And they're going straight for the Huwito Howsu (Okay, I'll stop :P). Oh, and Japan too, cause we can't forget about there! (wink wink)

-I gotta hand it to this show, Joey may have the girly voice but he's definitely not a wimp. He goes straight into battle every week without complaining about it and uses the shield when he needs to. If someone says Joey is wimpy, I'd have to vehemently disagree

Psy: ("Say something to her")
Joey: "Lina..."
(Lina ignores)
Joey; ("Well, I tried")
Psy: (You fail girl psychology forever...)
May 6, 2010 5:35 AM

Dec 2007
garfield15 said:

If someone says Joey is wimpy, I'd have to vehemently disagree

Joey is wimpy.

DeadIEndMay 6, 2010 5:42 AM
May 6, 2010 5:54 AM

Sep 2007
HAHAHA !
Another good episode but i loved theses spheres.
It's the first time i saw a "normal" level enemies who is not destroy in the fist episode he appears. :)
May 6, 2010 6:17 AM

Nov 2008
This episode wasn't so hot as I wanted it to be. Not sure if that dude that came in the ending is going to bring out his giant robot to do the job, but apparently anything robotic related does more damage than launching high velocity explosives.
May 6, 2010 8:41 AM

Jul 2008
looks like next we get to see what the DARPA of this show has up its sleeve. Maybe if in another universe we spent $25 billion research and development budget every year for 25 years on something that isn't a hybrid helicopter/airplane we could have something useful against the coming alien menace (giant robots wink wink).
May 6, 2010 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
Wait, they're going to use nukes now? Looks like everyone in this anime has completely forgotten our ultimate trump card against the alien invaders...

May 6, 2010 9:43 AM

Jan 2009
I wonder if the green scientist guy is evil or not. He sure does look it!
May 6, 2010 10:07 AM

Feb 2008
Jesuvius said:
I wonder if the green scientist guy is evil or not. He sure does look it!

probably just a mad scientist. i wonder why they haven't noticed heroman.
May 6, 2010 11:28 AM

Aug 2009
I can see them doing the whole transformers thing with the secret government society that the president doesn't know about.

This is starting to shape up nicely, the music and animation top notch, Bones ftw!
May 6, 2010 11:52 AM

Jul 2008
Zepwich said:
I can see them doing the whole transformers thing with the secret government society that the president doesn't know about.

This is starting to shape up nicely, the music and animation top notch, Bones ftw!

Why rely on secret government societies that do secret research when we have non-secret organizations that do secretive research?
May 6, 2010 12:05 PM

Aug 2009
the explosion of the flying thing that heroman defeated was really cool
I watched many robot shows and this one is one the best
and why did Heroman throw the food box before the battle??
May 6, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2009
Game_Master said:

Yeah that was odd, it's pretty much the whole point they went outside. What a waste.
May 6, 2010 12:31 PM

Apr 2010
I really liked how Joey left money on the counter at the store. Kid has heart.

Also lol at the Skrugg trying to calm Will down and just deciding to gut-punch and fireman carry away.
May 6, 2010 1:20 PM

Aug 2009
Zepwich said:
Game_Master said:

Yeah that was odd, it's pretty much the whole point they went outside. What a waste.

I said the same thing.

There's some kids that don't Doritos you know!
May 6, 2010 1:37 PM

Feb 2010
I think this show is failing more than shaping up.
First of all, why say the Skruggs did some research before the invasion?
They didn't even know who the fuck was professor Denton. And why the white house? Was it on purpose cause for the other continents, the Skruggs didn't give a shit where the balls were heading to.
I think they're bad antagonists. Too powerful yet get killed with a single Heroman punch.

Seeing the humans trying so hard to do something but failing at everything makes it boring. Seriously, we can nuke galaxies to ashes, the sun or whatever and we can't even blow a up a shitty looking saucer that drops shitballs? Please, what the hell is this bullshit?! Or maybe the voice of god decided to give them a godshield to play fair.

Our last hope being a huge robot who can think by himself but prefer not to because being ordered like a pokemon is awesome! Talk about being badass.

Joey should be more aggressive. He should send Heroman on a rampage, I mean a total killing spree. He should show those motherfuckers what it's like to destroy cities.
May 6, 2010 2:45 PM

Aug 2009
Minami-Nan said:
Joey should be more aggressive. He should send Heroman on a rampage, I mean a total killing spree. He should show those motherfuckers what it's like to destroy cities.

you do realize that Heroman's energy source is Joey right ???
Joey can't keep him running around that much otherwise he might kill himself
May 6, 2010 4:46 PM

May 2010
Good episode!
Heroman is a good substitute for Gintama (but not even close to being better than Gintama).
May 6, 2010 7:20 PM

Jul 2008
so now are they going to invade the ufo?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 6, 2010 7:58 PM
Jul 2009
Turned out better then what I was expecting, I'll just expect the worse fno, and be dissapointed if its not, it makes things like this seem alittle better. I did like how Lina was able to get through to her bro to wake him up.
May 7, 2010 12:18 AM

Sep 2009
This episode was ok. Heroman seemed like he just got a lot stronger.

I already anticipate going crazy because any close relationship with Lina will probably be avoided until the end (if it even happens at all).
May 7, 2010 4:41 AM

Jun 2009
I thought I just saw a sharigan on the spherexD
Gamer4life said:
Wait, they're going to use nukes now? Looks like everyone in this anime has completely forgotten our ultimate trump card against the alien invaders...

I lol at this really hard:D
Zepwich said:
Game_Master said:

you can't waste food^^

May 7, 2010 4:54 AM

Dec 2006
Heroman has this face of "yeah, whatever" the entire episode.

After the world is savde either Joey is getting lucky or Will does.

May 7, 2010 6:23 AM

Mar 2009
Heroman always has face like he wants to say something, but he can't :D.

I'm sick of this spheres: they don't cause big destruction and while they cross the oceans, nobody will care about them (counting speed, it'll take some time :D) And what the problem with crushing of white house: is it so hard to evacuate from there?

Anyway, very boring episode.
May 7, 2010 7:18 AM

Feb 2009
Eksaktuly!

-Ok those spheres are pretty tough. And they have destinations. They still refer Japan as "Asia" only...Guess they'll only nuke the one heading for the Huwayto Hawsu...

-I can't seem to think of a way that Will and his friend can go back to normal, with all that tampering in their system. But I think it's bad if they do die.

-Mistah Puresidento is back with his sideburns!! And also Heroman's pose after the battle.

-When all else fails, get a mad scientist. And scavenge speakers and circuitboards to make weapons.

Good episode. Next episode is another battle with Will and his friend. Joey's getting good at the shield(and not saying Heroman every minute). Wonder what will happen in that battle.
4/5

PS. The Professor's laptop is kinda useful, getting all that surveillance shots of the military and predicting the paths of the sphere. Gotta get me one of those.
May 7, 2010 7:57 AM

Nov 2009
This could be so much better if:
1. I could get over the fact that we have a crippled person saving the day. Not to mention the fact that he has an afro.
2. Joey would stop saying Heroman
3. Heroman was overpowered for a reason
4. Heroman would stop making his lame victory sign

We get to see some of the other people that i believe show up in the opening this episode. If there wasn't so many lame things the plot could be pretty good.
May 7, 2010 5:45 PM

Sep 2007
I know you will kill me for that but ...
May 7, 2010 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
salamander_natsu said:
Good episode!
Heroman is a good substitute for Gintama (but not even close to being better than Gintama).

Zomg, almost blasphemy! :<

Ok episode, still can't get into this though.

May 7, 2010 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
This feels too much of an americanized japanese cartoon for me.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 8, 2010 6:12 PM

Mar 2009
Not bad but not great. --- Randy
May 8, 2010 8:46 PM

Aug 2008
For an action show, this series is awfully slowly paced. I suppose things are building up well enough. I'm left wondering if that scientist knows about Heroman. Anything's better than a nuke.
May 9, 2010 7:12 AM

Dec 2007
garfield15 said:

Psy: ("Say something to her")
Joey: "Lina..."
(Lina ignores)
Joey; ("Well, I tried")
Psy: (You fail girl psychology forever...)

I LOL'd at this but anyway the episode wasn't all that bad a little slow paced but the next one looks really promising. I wonder what that made scientist dude has in mind considering well I'm pretty sure nukes would do more harm than good at this time.
May 9, 2010 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode . . I mean . . . Even if the episode is decent . . . What makes it awesome for me is the awesome animation . . . The animation in this series is easily the best of this season . . .
May 10, 2010 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
yep i agree the animation is that awesome thats why im still watching this kids show just for that awesome animation
May 11, 2010 11:21 AM
Feb 2009
Gamer4life said:

lol, was waiting some1 to post that

p.s. well actually some cockroaches r resistant to insecticide especially in german cockroaches, but blah, it doesnt really matter

helur said:
This could be so much better if:
1. I could get over the fact that we have a crippled person saving the day. Not to mention the fact that he has an afro.
2. Joey would stop saying Heroman
3. Heroman was overpowered for a reason
4. Heroman would stop making his lame victory sign

We get to see some of the other people that i believe show up in the opening this episode. If there wasn't so many lame things the plot could be pretty good.
other than those few things, this series is pretty good
oblivious is a bliss
May 11, 2010 11:23 AM

Jun 2008
Did Heroman got stronger? Throwing that huge thing around.

Anyway am getting bored. The characters are uninteresting and all i want to see is some action and shit going down since it's suppose to be a cartoon style action show but the fucking slow rhythm is killing everything. The most interesting thing was the US president sweating on what to do with those giant spheres.
Jul 21, 2014 4:55 PM

Aug 2011
It's finally getting interesting for me. I wasn't bored in the last 2 episodes...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroman Episode 11 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

24 by ayann72_ »»
Jun 7, 2023 12:36 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 12 Discussion

garfield15 - Jun 17, 2010

25 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 5 Discussion

garfield15 - Apr 29, 2010

49 by Nurguburu »»
Jul 15, 2022 4:21 AM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReaperEXE - Apr 1, 2010

260 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:02 PM

Poll: » Heroman Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chucky - Sep 23, 2010

55 by iamKetranLang »»
Apr 17, 2022 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.