Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2022 8:37 AM
Jul 2022
What things from TYBW anime do you want to improve the most?
Dec 14, 2022 8:50 AM
Dec 2022
Fights to be longer... it is just too fast right now.

I was not a manga reader, so did not know about the Unohana reveal as Kenpachi, nor did I know she would be killed fighting Zaraki. But the fight was so short and out of the blue (and over within an episode), it just felt rushed, like I could not emotionally get involved with it (remember how you would get involved in fights of Shinigami/Espada).
Dec 14, 2022 8:52 AM
Oct 2022
i mean this is probably a common answer but the zero squad actually doing something instead of being fodder
Dec 14, 2022 8:53 AM
Dec 2022
KanataX said:
i mean this is probably a common answer but the zero squad actually doing something instead of being fodder

They gonna be fodder?? Damn. I thought they were meant to be stronger than the whole of Gotei 13.....
Dec 14, 2022 8:55 AM
Aug 2022
More episodes obviously
Dec 14, 2022 8:56 AM
Oct 2022
TheTruth010101 said:
KanataX said:

They gonna be fodder?? Damn. I thought they were meant to be stronger than the whole of Gotei 13.....

nah they're strong dw it's just that there are far more stronger characters introduced later on
Dec 14, 2022 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
after reading the manga....I want few things....
first...longer fights...specially...the final fight..the most important one....it should have been longer....

second...some backstory on yhwach and why he is doing all of the attack...

third backstory of soul king and zero squad....

all the other are amazing...just some more explanation and longer fights...best arc
Dec 14, 2022 10:41 AM

Oct 2012
More from the Zero squad. Actually see their Shikai at least before they loose

Extended final battle. A proper epilogue for the other characters like we see in the novel CFYOW. To see Urahara and Nel ect alive. What the Zero squad does with the soul king...ect

Maybe if possible more from Nel, Grimmjow, Ishin (his bankai ?) and Ryuken
Dec 14, 2022 10:49 AM
Mar 2022
Renji to get a big a FIGHT AND WIN.

Rukia amazing drawings

Uryu and Ichigo emotional moments.
Dec 14, 2022 11:13 AM
Apr 2020
TheTruth010101 said:
KanataX said:

yeah they were meant to be but ended up being incredibly disappointing besides oetsu and ichibe. I feel like Kubo overhyped them for ages, but when they were actually put in action, it was just disappointment after disappointment. I kinda hope the anime changes some things with them so they can actually shine.
Dec 14, 2022 11:29 AM
Apr 2020
- renjis true bankai
- rukais bankai
- As nödt vs rukia
- ichibe vs ywach
- Aizen&ichigo vs ywach
- jugram vs uryuu
- Gemmy vs kenpachi/his banaki
- toushiro adult form
- kisuke's bankai
- shunsui bankai
- soi fon mastered shunko
- yoruichi god of thunder

I'm sure there's more but I don't remember more off the top of my head.
Dec 14, 2022 11:52 AM

Apr 2017
flesh out everything rushed about the manga
Dec 14, 2022 3:24 PM
Aug 2017
TheTruth010101 said:

I was not a manga reader, so did not know about the Unohana reveal as Kenpachi, nor did I know she would be killed fighting Zaraki. But the fight was so short and out of the blue (and over within an episode), it just felt rushed, like I could not emotionally get involved with it (remember how you would get involved in fights of Shinigami/Espada).

Well...Believe it or not most of the fights have been extented lol so things moved even faster in the manga.

I personally want more of that alongside more Uryuu and Ryuken screentime (which was, again, even more scarce in the manga)
Dec 14, 2022 3:27 PM
Feb 2013
TheTruth010101 said:

I love manga, but Quincy arc has big problem. all fights are too short. There is none longer than Espada's fights. Sorry to disappoint you my friend.
Dec 14, 2022 7:07 PM
May 2022
Squad Zero not getting one shotted, and maybe Old Gotei 13 VS Yhwach
Dec 14, 2022 8:52 PM
Nov 2021
Aizen's Bankai and extended final fight
Dec 14, 2022 8:57 PM
Jun 2022
Me want to see more scene related to orihime and chad
Dec 14, 2022 8:58 PM
Jun 2022
Deanomac2010 said:
Renji to get a big a FIGHT AND WIN.

Rukia amazing drawings

Uryu and Ichigo emotional moments.

Yosh and ishida's dad tooo
Dec 15, 2022 5:12 AM
Feb 2022
KanataX said:
TheTruth010101 said:

nah they're strong dw it's just that there are far more stronger characters introduced later on

many people of thirteen court guard have not revealed their true power
Dec 15, 2022 10:42 AM

Aug 2019
Expanded fights that last longer than 20 minutes and are actually fleshed out. Fake!Yhwach vs Yamamoto was great animation-wise, but in terms of pacing it ended too quickly imo. Unohana vs Kenpachi was even worse since everything was so choppy and confusing and rushed.
Dec 15, 2022 5:08 PM
Jul 2022
Early_Morning said:
Expanded fights that last longer than 20 minutes and are actually fleshed out. Fake!Yhwach vs Yamamoto was great animation-wise, but in terms of pacing it ended too quickly imo. Unohana vs Kenpachi was even worse since everything was so choppy and confusing and rushed.

how was it confusing/fast paced when this was actually shorter in the manga the only thing we didn't get in the fight was the explanation of unohana's bankai and even then u can start making exumptions from the animation. it only feels like it was fast paced cause they cut off and cliffhangered from last ep. the yama fight was not fast paced at all imo.
Dec 15, 2022 8:35 PM
Jan 2021
I want it to end!!!!!
Dec 15, 2022 8:39 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
The fights against Sternritters later on really need many improvements
Some Sternritters have abilities which are just absurdly godlike later, resulting their fights end in stupid way. Not to mention Yhwach himself later.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 16, 2022 3:46 AM

May 2015
Stuff that needs to be added or I'll riot:

-0 Division should not be offscreen'd
-More backstory on the Licht Empire or Uryu's grandfather.
-Uryu or Jugram's roles in the story need to be larger.
-Ichigo's fight vs Yhwach or his True Bankai need to have extended scenes.
-Ending needs to not be rushed. Every character should have a resolution during the epilogue.

Stuff I'd like to see but not detrimental:

-The anime goes in-depth on how Yhwach survived for 1000 yrs.
-More backstory on Ichibei, Soul King, etc. This would help tie into CFYOW if they ever adapt that.
-Yhwach uses Yamamoto's Bankai
-Isshin and Ryuken should actually do something on screen
-Alot of the Sternritter fights are offscreen'd. I'd like to actually see them fully play out in the anime.
-Change the Gerard fight slightly. Idk.
EmblemzDec 16, 2022 3:50 AM

Dec 16, 2022 7:28 AM
Oct 2022
Emblemz said:
Stuff that needs to be added or I'll riot:

-0 Division should not be offscreen'd
-More backstory on the Licht Empire or Uryu's grandfather.
-Uryu or Jugram's roles in the story need to be larger.
-Ichigo's fight vs Yhwach or his True Bankai need to have extended scenes.
-Ending needs to not be rushed. Every character should have a resolution during the epilogue.

Stuff I'd like to see but not detrimental:

-The anime goes in-depth on how Yhwach survived for 1000 yrs.
-More backstory on Ichibei, Soul King, etc. This would help tie into CFYOW if they ever adapt that.
-Yhwach uses Yamamoto's Bankai
-Isshin and Ryuken should actually do something on screen
-Alot of the Sternritter fights are offscreen'd. I'd like to actually see them fully play out in the anime.
-Change the Gerard fight slightly. Idk.
Sebas989 said:
Early_Morning said:

how was it confusing/fast paced when this was actually shorter in the manga the only thing we didn't get in the fight was the explanation of unohana's bankai and even then u can start making exumptions from the animation. it only feels like it was fast paced cause they cut off and cliffhangered from last ep. the yama fight was not fast paced at all imo.
but didnt survive he did die and awakened a thousand years later
Dec 16, 2022 7:31 AM

Aug 2018
more fanservice.
Dec 16, 2022 10:34 PM

May 2015
Nkocy said:

We don't know how Yamamoto failed in killing him. All we get is the Kaiser Gesang: "The Confined Quincy King regains his pulse after 900 years, his intellect in 90, his strength in 9, etc." I'd want details on the how.

Dec 17, 2022 5:53 AM
Oct 2022
Emblemz said:
Nkocy said:

We don't know how Yamamoto failed in killing him. All we get is the Kaiser Gesang: "The Confined Quincy King regains his pulse after 900 years, his intellect in 90, his strength in 9, etc." I'd want details on the how.
he didnt fail he killed ywach it just that after his death he wakes up or revive after 1000 yrs🤔like he regains his pulse after 90 yrs 🤨how did you not understand this it so obvious
Dec 17, 2022 12:45 PM
Oct 2011
Hope they fix the ending instead of the rushed one we got.
Dec 18, 2022 9:20 PM

May 2015
Nkocy said:
Emblemz said:

he didnt fail he killed ywach it just that after his death he wakes up or revive after 1000 yrs🤔like he regains his pulse after 90 yrs 🤨how did you not understand this it so obvious
Guy... All I'm asking for is more clarity on the context of events. How did the remnants of his army recoup themselves/Yhwach and build the Schatten Bereich. Stop being condensening as though I don't understand the basic idea.
EmblemzDec 18, 2022 9:24 PM

Dec 20, 2022 7:08 AM
Mar 2011
I wouldn't mind if there will be an entire filler episode explaining why Gigi is so weird.

And I feel that the last part of the arc was rushed. There should be more fights and longer.
Dec 21, 2022 9:01 AM
May 2018
It's not really something I "want", but I'm curious to see if some battles are more digestible in anime format. Some of the fights in the final arc are insufferable because they last way too long!!! Some battles last around 10 chapters on their own, some even more! That was 2 months, sometimes 3 due to vacations, spent on a single fight. I'm wondering if those fights will feel more bearable.

Now the one thing I want is the real ending. We all know that the end of the manga was cut and rushed. And the new chapter they had released a while ago doesn't fix it. Bleach needs its real final fight, it needs its real epilogue.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Feb 15, 2023 11:10 PM

Oct 2008
More of Unohana, which we aren't going to get probably.
Arrancar playing a bigger role, which I also doubt, we'll get.
Some romance, any romance.
Maybe Kisuke Urahara, Yoruichi and Sado, could get a little more development.
Mar 6, 2023 1:00 PM

Aug 2020
Hunt of OPfags and Nobel Prize for Tite Kubo.

Nah really, I'd appreciate more use of extra content and explanations.
KitsuFrostMar 7, 2023 5:52 PM

Mar 7, 2023 3:31 AM

Jul 2021
probably more deaths specially of main-ish characters. like this is literally the final war. plot armour just ruins it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

579 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.