Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2022 6:05 PM
Aug 2019
I liked the anime quite a lot, when i was out to search for more content i heard that the manga is lacking stuff that the anime has.
What do i do in this situation? I just want to know how the story continues.
Dec 16, 2022 12:01 AM

Jan 2020
PlayerUzU said:
I liked the anime quite a lot, when i was out to search for more content i heard that the manga is lacking stuff that the anime has.

Anime surpassed the manga and ended up using the web manga source material which ended abruptly as soon as it got a manga publication. The manga is going to catch up in about 5 more chapters or so and then new content will happen.
Dec 18, 2022 4:13 PM
Aug 2019
KatoWorks said:
PlayerUzU said:

Anime surpassed the manga and ended up using the web manga source material which ended abruptly as soon as it got a manga publication. The manga is going to catch up in about 5 more chapters or so and then new content will happen.

Soo, you are saying that we don't have much new stuff to read? I'm fine reading the web manga if it has a decent amount of chapters, even if it ends abruptly.
I just don't know where to find it.
Dec 18, 2022 7:02 PM

Jan 2020
PlayerUzU said:
KatoWorks said:

Soo, you are saying that we don't have much new stuff to read? I'm fine reading the web manga if it has a decent amount of chapters, even if it ends abruptly.

here you go
http://amahara.bob.buttobi.net
Jul 25, 2023 7:21 PM

Mar 2013
PlayerUzU said:
KatoWorks said:

I think Volume 7, which released in February in Japan, is wheere the adapted older material ends and the new content is going to start from Volume 8
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

More topics from this board

» Manga entering its Final Arc

ReSeinen - Jan 22

6 by Shiroe1210 »»
Jan 23, 12:14 AM

» New chapters

iOddish - Dec 29, 2023

2 by iOddish »»
Dec 29, 2023 11:15 AM

» Manga Vs Anime

bushman66 - Oct 28, 2021

1 by BellyGod »»
Oct 29, 2021 1:21 PM

» Licensed by Seven Seas

KatoWorks - Oct 20, 2021

1 by FabGinger13 »»
Oct 20, 2021 5:06 PM

» Heion Chapter 29 when? I can't find anything on how long each chapter takes to come out

Jrevv - Aug 4, 2021

3 by Loli-Knight »»
Aug 26, 2021 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.