Forum Settings
Forums

Pretty disappointing MAL staff refused to obtain mal-badges

New
Dec 7, 2022 11:03 PM
Oct 2021
MAL-badges is now gone. Probably the most used outside plugin/feature within MAL community other than like,,,, dark mode lol. It was all over hundreds of peoples profiles, clearly a hit within the community.

Extremely disappointing with how many ads MAL runs on their site, they refused to pick up the feature and incorporate it into their website some how. Even if it was just straight up buying it. But i guess they had to worry about that epic review revamp we got!!!
Candy:
Dec 8, 2022 12:34 AM

Nov 2018
BobertRobert said:
MAL-badges is now gone. Probably the most used outside plugin/feature within MAL community other than like,,,, dark mode lol. It was all over hundreds of peoples profiles, clearly a hit within the community.

Extremely disappointing with how many ads MAL runs on their site, they refused to pick up the feature and incorporate it into their website some how. Even if it was just straight up buying it. But i guess they had to worry about that epic review revamp we got!!!

The site is up again (EDIT: now it's been closed again for upgrades), though me and Koito will be working on it to revamp the website and include the features I recommended here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059852
_cjessop19_Dec 8, 2022 12:53 AM

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Dec 8, 2022 12:36 AM
Oct 2021
_cjessop19_ said:
BobertRobert said:

The site is up again, though me and Koito will be working on it to revamp the website and include the features I recommended here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059852

a replacement can never truly replicate the original
Candy:
Dec 8, 2022 12:52 AM

Nov 2018
BobertRobert said:
_cjessop19_ said:

The site is up again, though me and Koito will be working on it to revamp the website and include the features I recommended here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059852

a replacement can never truly replicate the original

It shall be an improvement.

Plus we'll be adding new levels and all the manga badges that weren't originally there

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Dec 8, 2022 1:05 AM

Sep 2010
You think MAL got time to do anything useful? They are too busy ruining features and abusing users.
Dec 8, 2022 1:20 AM
Oct 2021
ateks said:
You think MAL got time to do anything useful? They are too busy ruining features and abusing users.

the amount of hours they spend wasting time deleting threads in forums like Aot and csm is insane.
Candy:
Dec 8, 2022 2:07 AM

Feb 2020
I am pretty sure mal mods doesn't code mal website, it the dev team. The days of mal being a fan-made website are long gone age ago. After that commercialization was always the priority and end point.
AdampkDec 8, 2022 2:12 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 11, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
ateks said:
Unironically this, sadly. Gotta keep the ratio of bad to good changes above 9:1.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - 11 hours ago

3 by traed »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 20, 2:02 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

3 by Jhiday »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.