Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2022 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
Kikuru's feeling the pain with his harem party over their individual troubles, and it's a pain indeed. The worst hit is Hanabata thinking that Kikuru has all but abandoned her, and Resmis felt the pain with both her and Enome having big boobs. Time to settle between him and the Nohkins family of trying to care for her insane drunk power...and they're cowards enough to protect their lives from Hanabata. For that, Kikuru inviting only her to his house for an important talk, it can also mean that he has feelings for her.

Dressing in a flattering dress and preparing cookies, and Kikuru's all prepared for whatever scoldings he will face, and letting her watch the video that Tokishikko recorded of her floral Frenzy powers, it's like a horror video for embarrassment to tell her that this is how she's like when she's power drunk. Yelp, using cookies to bound her forces away, and getting a good feel all at the same time, he's definitely not innocent.

As it turns out, Hanabata's father noticed Kikuru, and the daughter thought that she was doing a bad job, but the adverse is pretty much true. And if she can master her berserk power even getting mana drunk, she would be a great deal to Kikuru. But damn, he's just as dense in romance, and Hanabata was expecting something good, and it did not end well for him.

Some pretty good character development for Hanabata. Mana-drunk as she is, she's the strongest.
KANLen09Dec 7, 2022 10:43 AM
Dec 7, 2022 7:08 AM
Jun 2020
The cool things about this anime is it's isn't just almost hentai ecchi, but there are actually characters and plot too.

It's nice they developed her (last episode it was Hitamuki).
Dec 7, 2022 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
That was a good character development from Hanabata.
The confrontation between those two mountains from Enome and Hanabata was superb. Nice shot.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 7, 2022 10:10 AM

Feb 2018
I really wasn't expecting him to actually show her, but I guess it worked out in the end.
Dec 7, 2022 12:18 PM

Nov 2014
Hey, that's some actual progress. I was sure he will fail to show her the truth.
Dec 7, 2022 1:27 PM
Nov 2022
Great anime and plot too I love it anime I hope make a second season
Dec 7, 2022 2:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol, at least Hanabata knows about her real condition, it had to happen
Dec 7, 2022 3:13 PM
Apr 2013
Wasn't expecting hanabata to take up the entire episode this time. So we had 1.5 eps of tokishiko and now an entire ep of hanabata. Hitamuki also had very little screentime this ep, though she and maidena briefly showed up in the first half. Kind of strange to leave out noma though.

That being said, I wasn't expecting to actually have some character development (and some resolution, though not like super impactful, not yet at least)
It is a bit late in the season though, but otherwise.
Hard to believe only two eps to go, is maidena also going to get an entire ep next time? Or. Hmm.

EDIT: Apparently I only just noticed the preview is a still image of the next ep. It shows hanabata and enome again even though they both showed up this time.
Hmm. Feels like maidena has been getting the short end of the stick, though hitamu is also still a bit like the relief character so far.

While the episode itself was a bit strange compared to the others it wasnt so bad. We had a little scene at the start but otherwise most of the ep was just talking.

The random clothes exploding (really?) is kinda...but I mean at least no monster shenanigans this time (well, barely any)

I do mildy wonder what's going to happen if/when all the girls confess but I'm assuming it won't reach that point. Unless we magically get a second season, though....it's hard to imagine.

I suppose maybe next ep they immediately start working on the training? Would be interesting I guess, since hana has apparently been (off screen) helping out at least. While hitamu and maidena haven't really been able to do anything and tokishiko does have her own issues (now that I dunno if they're ever going to be able to solve)
CocoaGalaxyDec 7, 2022 3:20 PM
Dec 7, 2022 7:12 PM

Feb 2009
It was a nice episode, Hanabata now knows about the side effects of her insane flower power! Poor Kikuru barely surviving Hanabata's hug! I am wondering if in the remaning episodes they will show the cute and shy Michelly!
Dec 8, 2022 12:11 AM
Jan 2021
Anyone else want some fanservice from Hanabata’s two female maids/helpers?
Dec 8, 2022 1:41 AM

Oct 2016
Jesus Christ.

This episode really made me like Hanabata a whole lot more, I'd say she's equal now with Enome in the number 2 spot, while of course, Tokishikko is number 1 in my book.

Give that poor servant her album back.

Oh shit, more Hanabata and Enome next episode let's go.
Dec 8, 2022 1:48 AM

Jul 2015
Full Hanabata episode. Noice.
Also, cute pout:

Dec 8, 2022 9:35 AM

Jun 2016
this episode is amazingly enjoyable and entertaining me so much !!

pretty good episode we had !!

hanabata is adorable !!
Dec 8, 2022 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
LoL Kikuru casually stealing that album.
Dec 9, 2022 12:09 AM

May 2019
Lol Kikuru never gave back that album! I did not think it would've been a big deal to show Hanabata the video of her frenzy drunkenness but she did freak out. Funny how the cookies she baked stopped her, and for some reason, made her lose her clothes lol. Not sure whose bustier between Enome and Hanabata (probably Hanabata) but looks like we're seeing them both again in the next episode.
Dec 9, 2022 12:51 PM

Apr 2012
that was my favorite episode so far BUT
they missed a great point
at the scene where Hanabata was in the bathtub, they should had made it so when she dove in, the buthtub would overfill cose u know..... 2 reasons
Dec 9, 2022 6:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dat synchronization tho. Dat pouting. Her booba also grow way bigger this time and even need Miss Enome to attend as a comparison kekw momentum.

Anyway, Hanabata episode. It took them 10 episode to finally telling the truth about her frenzy drunkeness and don't forget how easily Kikuru turned her down with his usual denseness while also taking over her album casually lmao. Based af and not to mention the earlier part where the nurse mentioned about the big boobs meeting around her. Immoral Guild sure had their own greatness there xd.

Last two episode and i still looking forward to know more about Noma. Let's hope they don't forget about that, somehow...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 10, 2022 1:21 PM
Nov 2022
ViciousAnime_ said:
Anyone else want some fanservice from Hanabata’s two female maids/helpers?

I mean, sure, why not lol
Dec 10, 2022 2:36 PM
Jun 2019
booba me likey OOOGA BOOGA
Dec 15, 2022 12:58 PM

Oct 2017
Hanabata finally knows what happens when she uses her flower frenzy. It was funny watching her reaction. Kikuru though, he's way off there. Hanabata loves him but he's oblivious.
Dec 16, 2022 11:00 PM

Aug 2014
I anticipated kikuru playing the wrong video. But I am dissapointed
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 17, 2022 5:56 AM
Apr 2022
booba more booba bigger booba
Dec 26, 2022 2:50 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder if that one maid ever got her Hanabata picture album back. Also some nice reaction by Kikuru for escaping suffocation by tiddies through the maiden's cookies

Jan 20, 2023 2:28 PM

Jan 2017

Death by Oppai.
Ah! such a splendid dream (⁠ノ⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠)⁠ノ
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Feb 21, 2023 2:15 AM

Feb 2021
The ending really hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 22, 2023 3:09 PM
Jul 2013
Rosaditaaaaahhhh
Oct 27, 2023 9:52 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to Piromysl
Full Hanabata episode. Noice.
Also, cute pout:
@Piromysl Hanabata was just so cute, during that moment. Great scene!

Too bad it's almost over...
Oct 31, 2023 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
So in the end they told Hanabata about her "Frenzy", but of course they still have to keep using it. It's her trademark after all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

70 by Asakiseven »»
Apr 9, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 5, 2022

111 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

35 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 17, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

36 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 14, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 9, 2022

41 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 10, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.