Forum Settings
Forums

For people who're in their 20's/30's and older, advice you wanna give to our young generation/teenagers. (On your personal experience)

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2022 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
If people are toxic or assholes, never expect them to get better or excuse them. Didn't experience it in relationships, but some friendships.
Dec 11, 2022 4:58 PM

Jul 2008
Don't worry so much. Be yourself. Have fun.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Dec 12, 2022 12:16 AM

Apr 2019
Don't be afraid to fail-- in fact, you should keep failing, eat failure for breakfast.

Thank me in 10 years

Dec 12, 2022 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
Sit upright. You'll realize how much sitting like a fucking question mark can fuck your back up later.
Dec 12, 2022 4:55 PM

Jun 2017
Don't waste so much money on physical stuff. Yeah it might be a at the moment serotonin boost but years down the like if you saved all that money you spent on figures, pops, etc it could've changed your life.
Weeb, gamer, cosplayer, and huge Kingdom Hearts fan
Dec 12, 2022 8:27 PM

Feb 2021
Leaving snacks like pre-cooked spaghetti in your pockets is a great way to store food on the go in case you get hungry during the day. Plus, when you pull out your wallet and have stray noodles sticking out of the fold (or folds if you have a tri-fold or a quadruple fold or a whatever a five folder is) then it's a great conversation starter to be used with anyone around you. For example, when I was at the gas station today, I pulled out my wallet to pay for my 7 reeses cup confections and my 3 2 litres of diet mountain dew (I've been trying to watch my health as of late), and a bunch of speghetti fell out onto the floor in a huge clump. The man behind me pointed and said: "Is that spagehtti?" And I said: "yeah--precooked too." To which he responsed: "Gee, that looks pretty good. Can I have some?" And then I said nothing, because I simply nodded and let the man eat. If I hadn't had my portable pasta on hand, that friendly interaction would have never happened, and when you get older you'll learn that communicating with others (even strangers) is a great life skill that can benefit you in many ways. For instance, that same guy that ate my spaghetti off the wet and salty floor (as there was ice and snow outside and the road salt was kicked into the shop), ended up standing outside of my house and watched my front door for a few hours. Without even asking, I made a new friend who came and protected my house without telling me he was coming; true friends can be met when you're older, you just have to try to make the effort to find them.

And, I'm going to end my advice comment here, because someone seems to be knocking on the door. It sounds like they're saying something about poisoned spaghetti.
"I eat beans" - Oda

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

40 by Archean-Return »»
10 minutes ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 3 hours ago

6 by JKKH »»
14 minutes ago

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

26 by Zarutaku »»
22 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

17 by traed »»
30 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

31 by traed »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.