Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2022 10:36 AM

Jun 2016
Asa's tactic could have worked on me, her rambling was interesting. The only problem is that she was spending too much time on it lmao
Dec 6, 2022 10:48 AM

May 2018
Wow when you can't even keep Denji interested you have to know you're a bad date lmaoo well done Asa!
Famine devil is revealed, a lot of people's theories came true, also seems eternity devil is back, next chapter should be interesting!!
Dec 6, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2015
Wait why is everyone saying the eternity devil is back. Didn’t Denji killed it very early in the manga? And where did u guys see it lol

Nvm just reread the last two panels and I got it
Dec 6, 2022 11:02 AM
Mar 2022
Honestly with the endless hallway thing and Fami mentioning that anyone will abandon their morality when starving I feel like they're both just going to be plagued by delusions and feel very hungry and like there is no food and no escape, I think it'll just be some mind games to push both of them off the edge. With this being said, however, Denji grew up struggling to find food and stuff so I wonder how long he'll last. I'm assuming he's not going to go sicko mode on the eternity devil (if it is the eternity devil and not just some mind games cast by Fami), but he might take the opportunity to reveal himself as Chainsaw man

With that being said I feel like Asa still won't believe that he is Chainsaw Man if he does show her his chest, and if she does that kinda takes away the whole point of there being an imposter Chainsaw man as she'll just assume there's more than one (or etc, there won't be any confusion or framing done to Denji's chainsaw man)
Dec 6, 2022 11:24 AM
Dec 2020
Amazing, but I will die cause I can not survive a whole week waiting for the new chapter.
Dec 6, 2022 12:26 PM

Sep 2016
Yoooo... we got our confirmation now that the girl is in fact another horseman. Famine is in the house! Also, the eternity devil is back at it again creating endless hallways.
Dec 6, 2022 12:54 PM

Jun 2014
Another one of the Four Horsemen appears, with it being the Famine Devil and she's Yoru's big sister (makes what she said in chapter 108 make more sense in hindsight).

Looks like the Eternity Devil is back too.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 6, 2022 1:04 PM

Feb 2018
So I guess we know another one of the four horsemen?
Also, wondering how this scenario will end.
If its what I'm thinking I really hope we get some gory mess.
Dec 6, 2022 1:09 PM
Dec 2018
Asa has got that wikipedia rizz
Dec 6, 2022 1:13 PM
Apr 2021
asa is so annoying, I'm fr gonna drop this manga because of one character
Dec 6, 2022 2:00 PM
Apr 2019
I did not expect Asa to be into sea creatures, nor did I expect myself to be YouTubing how starfish are prepped for food.

She WAS the famine devil! And the eternity devil is back!

Will Asa finally realise Denji is the actual CSM?!
Dec 6, 2022 2:01 PM

Aug 2019
Where did you guys read it? i can't find chapter 113 anywhere.
Dec 6, 2022 2:20 PM
Apr 2022
Asa aint even that cute
Dec 6, 2022 3:17 PM

Feb 2012
I really like how the Famine devil looks.
Denji with the "Ah shit here we go again" in the last panel. I wonder how differently things are going to go with the eternity devil rematch.
Dec 6, 2022 3:19 PM

Apr 2016
I'm assuming Asa has never been on a date before, she ended up over-preparing and just making it a chore lol even Denji is losing interest in her!
Looks like Denji is once again stuck in a place that never ends lol, I love this introduction for the Famine Devil, this is definitely going to be interesting!
Dec 6, 2022 3:25 PM

Mar 2015
this series is unpredictable, LMAO.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 6, 2022 4:16 PM
Oct 2020
I wasn't expecting her to be interesting but damn she's boring. Even Denji isn't having her shit. You know you doing something wrong if you're a female and Denji is bored of you.

Also Famine devil!
Dec 6, 2022 4:16 PM

Sep 2011
You knew this date was doomed to be awful but Asa found a way to surprise with just how horrible it could get. Excited for what they are gonna be doing with Famine and also a do-over of the eternity devil, Fami not being justice also means we get to have fun in the future for whenever they show up in person.

Xenocrisi said:
Wait why is everyone saying the eternity devil is back. Didn’t Denji killed it very early in the manga? And where did u guys see it lol

I'm sure you figured it out but just a reminder in case, no devil actually dies they just get reborn again without the memories, like how Makima became Nayuta, Makima herself is actually dead and gone but the control devil will always be reborn.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 6, 2022 4:21 PM

Dec 2019
Poor Fujimoto really had to do his homework about such a lame topic (the way starfish protect themselves against predators was kinda cool tho)
Dec 6, 2022 4:21 PM
Nov 2019
shit was bonkers. denji needs to find happiness or else im killing myself
Dec 6, 2022 4:44 PM
May 2020
Mucho Texto, el capítulo
Dec 6, 2022 4:53 PM

Jun 2017
Didn't the eternity devil not learn his lesson? Denji can go "infinite perpetual motion" on his ass again. lol
Dec 6, 2022 5:18 PM
Oct 2022
My boy Denji just wanted to see penguins with a girl
Dec 6, 2022 5:31 PM

Aug 2020
Asa somehow managed to fumble the easiest man in Japan

L Rizz
Dec 6, 2022 5:34 PM

Aug 2020
CinnamonYup said:

Remember that Reze also wanted to see penguins when she sang that song in Russian
Dec 6, 2022 6:12 PM
Nov 2020
Great chapter in terms of comedy, not so sure about how i feel with the eternity devil being back.
Dec 6, 2022 6:19 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Back to the backroom format but aquarium one now?
Dec 6, 2022 6:20 PM
Jan 2019
Asa really said 🤓
Dec 6, 2022 7:28 PM
Apr 2020
Asa got that negative rizz
Dec 6, 2022 8:29 PM

May 2019
My soul is not going to rest if until the end of this arc Denji dont manage to see the penguins.
Dec 6, 2022 9:33 PM

Apr 2019
MomoSinX said:
Didn't the eternity devil not learn his lesson? Denji can go "infinite perpetual motion" on his ass again. lol

A devil's memory resets after they are killed. This eternity devil wouldn't know about the previous eternity devil and his fight with Denji at all.
Dec 6, 2022 10:49 PM

Jan 2008
Part 2 is starting to grow on me. Sure, the new girl being Famine Devil is a thing we've seen coming from a mile away, but I find the current pattern that the story has been following pretty interesting. After Bat from Part 1 we got to see another familiar situation with Eternity, as if the plot would follow a very similar, yet different cycle. How... Fujimotoesque.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Dec 7, 2022 1:13 AM

Jul 2021
Erm who is Denji referring to... oh Eternity Devil! Just like the previous chapters all the way back then the crew were stuck in an endless stair
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 7, 2022 2:52 AM

Mar 2021
What the heck Asa's rizz is preposterous🤣🤣
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2022 5:15 AM

Jan 2021
loved this chapter!
cant wait for the next one-
Dec 7, 2022 5:59 AM

Sep 2020
Imagine being a femcel lol. -Yoru
Dec 7, 2022 6:00 AM

Apr 2020
FAMINE D... the theories about the famine devil ended up being right! The appearance is followed directly by Asa talking about sea creatures eating each other and surviving! Feed, Survive for years without food, Share their food, Eat anything... What a perfect development.

Dec 7, 2022 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
JizzyHitler said:
You knew this date was doomed to be awful but Asa found a way to surprise with just how horrible it could get. Excited for what they are gonna be doing with Famine and also a do-over of the eternity devil, Fami not being justice also means we get to have fun in the future for whenever they show up in person.

Xenocrisi said:

I'm sure you figured it out but just a reminder in case, no devil actually dies they just get reborn again without the memories, like how Makima became Nayuta, Makima herself is actually dead and gone but the control devil will always be reborn.

Nayuta? Who was that? I remember Makima being reborn in a little girl or something, but has she made any appearances other than that? Also thanks, I didn’t remember devils would actually reborn
Dec 7, 2022 7:32 AM
Oct 2022
2Birds1Stoned said:
CinnamonYup said:

Remember that Reze also wanted to see penguins when she sang that song in Russian

omg ur right, I fricking loved reze until the very end 😢
Dec 7, 2022 8:52 AM

Mar 2015
Nice another one of the four horsemen. I'm glad part 2 seems to be focusing on them.
Dec 7, 2022 9:26 AM

Oct 2022
This chapter was so good, the last panel was such a great twist, I cant wait for eternity devil to be back! hopefully, we will get reintroduced to other previous characters such as A new shark devil and maybe Himeno!!!
ForgedSteelDec 7, 2022 12:49 PM
REGULAR SHOW TROUNCES ANY ANIME. PEAK FICTION

We protect other species because humans themselves are lonely creatures. We protect the environment because humans themselves don’t want to go extinct. What drives us is simply self-gratification. But I think that’s fine, and that it’s really all there is to it. There’s no point in despising humans by human standards. That’s right. So in the end, it’s hypocritical for us to love Earth without loving ourselves.
Dec 7, 2022 4:03 PM

Sep 2014
Eternity devil is back, Im surprised that one would willingly come close to Denji ever again. Maybe Fami is forcing it?

Asa is acting pretty assertive suddenly but it totally doesnt work. Denji beeing bored while on a date with a girl is a feat in itself, I guess this means she will survive though.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 7, 2022 8:56 PM

Oct 2021
Comander-07 said:
Eternity devil is back, Im surprised that one would willingly come close to Denji ever again. Maybe Fami is forcing it?

When Devils reincarnate they lose their memories, so the Eternity Devil as of right now probably doesn't know about their fight in Part 1.
Dec 7, 2022 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
Denji has a backbone now, this is good 😊
Dec 7, 2022 11:10 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pretty is little help when you have a plain and boring personality. When even thirst personified ditches you you have a problem.
I find it a little bit amusing when people try to make definitive power levels of Devils and make huge convoluted explanations for them.
It will be what the mangaka wants it to brand they will change the rules of the world they created as they see fit.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 7, 2022 11:22 PM

Jan 2011
Was half expecting Yoru to ask Asa if she was autistic.
Dec 8, 2022 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
Damn are they doing the thing where they go through all the big devils from each arc in Part 1 with the plot completely recontextualized? Could be sick if done well
Dec 8, 2022 5:09 AM
Nov 2017
What do you think about the following?

I have noticed in a lot of this chapter's panels, that even though Asa seems to be the one in control of her body, her eye color's aren't their usual black. Instead they often represent War's eye color, although War isn't active in many of these moments.

I am not sure what this implies but it could mean that Asa's personality is turning more and more into that of War.
What would also support this thought is that Asa seems a lot more confident, maybe even over-confident like War was before certain previous battles.
Dec 8, 2022 6:12 AM

Sep 2011
Xenocrisi said:
JizzyHitler said:

Nayuta? Who was that? I remember Makima being reborn in a little girl or something, but has she made any appearances other than that? Also thanks, I didn’t remember devils would actually reborn
Nayuta is the reborn control devil that denji is raising, we saw her very briefly almost offscreen a few chapters ago right before yuko died, she was sleeping with denji and hus animals.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 8, 2022 12:06 PM

Aug 2018
The aquarium.
...A bit complicated this quote I think xd
Kiga, older sister of the war demon...Now Asa is going to have to be there with Denji.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
8 hours ago

» I can't understand part 2.

RobertCh - Mar 24

41 by GinIonSui »»
Apr 16, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Viz - Oct 18, 2019

58 by Virtecek »»
Apr 16, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 120 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

L1ncoln86 - Feb 14, 2023

111 by SlavaOlkhov »»
Apr 15, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 34 Discussion

Pikmin404 - Aug 17, 2019

28 by Virtecek »»
Apr 15, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.