Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2022 2:20 PM
Jan 2021
This anime is ONE OF A KIND.
Dec 8, 2022 12:14 AM
Oct 2022
Yes. But i disliked the ending šŸ˜­
Dec 8, 2022 3:04 PM
Apr 2022
Well i have 3 episodes left of the last season and sadly , this anime was a complete waste of time xd , it actually turned out to be 39 episodes and the real thing happening in the last 3. There was completely no romance in the 30+ episodes that i watched , and i guess the whole romance thing will just be a confession in the end , yeah how romantic , mostly slice of life highschool bs with minimal development and a lot of stalling and a lot of unecessary forgettable episodes. As for the characters i started liking Hachiman but the heroines are just too bland and generic like Totsuka is just better than both of them in everything (lol , yes they are that bland and generic) , even that unmarried teacher is infinitely better. In the end its not a romance , its not a comedy either , its just nothing.Thanks all again for all answers and for all help and to everyone that ever comes to this discussion wondering if you should watch Oregairu just make yourself a favor and go watch WA2 instead , a real romance anime.
P.s Even Konbini Kareshi is a better love story like wtf
Dec 12, 2022 11:02 AM
May 2021
BunnySenpaiii1 said:
I started it due to the romance genre and the big 'masterpiece' rumour surrounding it but im 10 episodes in and at this point i think the romance will be between Hachiman and Totsuka as he seems completely uninterested in anything else with his 'born to be alone' shenanigans and the main heroines being a typical tsundere cutie and a walking statue. Does it actually get better with the romance and supposedly drama thing as im completely uninterested in watching 39 episodes only for the 'real thing' to kick in the last 3. Please share your opinions on the topic. Thanks!

its a great anime but it doesn't start including romance in the first season too much.
The first is for you to meet the characters and then in the next two it starts to go deep into romance.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.