Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2022 9:41 AM
Apr 2022
Pls guys no spoilers....I was spoiled about AIZEN being a villian....and I just want to know in which episode he was revealed.....so o will quickly caught upto that

Just telling the episode no.will do
Dec 4, 2022 9:53 AM
May 2022
WVM said:
Pls guys no spoilers....I was spoiled about AIZEN being a villian....and I just want to know in which episode he was revealed.....so o will quickly caught upto that

Just telling the episode no.will do

61 th Episode of Bleach
Dec 4, 2022 9:55 AM
Aug 2017
Episode 60 if i remember correctly
Dec 4, 2022 9:57 AM
Apr 2022
Faceleze said:

wow that's really early....I will catch I'm currently at ep 2 πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
Dec 4, 2022 10:00 AM
Aug 2017
WVM said:
Faceleze said:

Yeah thankfully it's pretty early so it's not that bad of a spoiler. Hope you enjoy the journey and nobody spoils you again
Dec 4, 2022 10:04 AM
Apr 2022
Faceleze said:
WVM said:

Yeah thankfully it's pretty early so it's not that bad of a spoiler. Hope you enjoy the journey and nobody spoils you again

yep thanks

thank god....it's not that far away like 200....or my butt would have been flattened

anyway did you got spoiled anything about bleach JUST SAY YES if you were or else if you say anything more um guaranteed I will be more spoiled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dec 4, 2022 10:06 AM
Aug 2017
WVM said:
Faceleze said:

yep thanks

thank god....it's not that far away like 200....or my butt would have been flattened

anyway did you got spoiled anything about bleach JUST SAY YES if you were or else if you say anything more um guaranteed I will be more spoiled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes. Same Aizen spoilerπŸ˜… he popped up in memes and videos about anime villains so i knew before i even began to watch bleach
Dec 4, 2022 10:12 AM
Apr 2022
Faceleze said:
WVM said:

yep thanks

Yes. Same Aizen spoilerπŸ˜… he popped up in memes and videos about anime villains so i knew before i even began to watch bleach

man same he poped in my case too

that Damn AIZEN....but he is GOAT I know that much

we are in the same boat

😭😭😭😭😭
Dec 4, 2022 10:17 AM
Apr 2022
Faceleze said:
WVM said:

yep thanks

I recommend you to watch BLACK CLOVER....it's also goated....and you can experience AMAZING PLOT TWISTS

just it's need at least 30 eps to grab up and it's just get better and better

also try CODE GEASS it's on par with AOT that's all should explain how great CODE GEASS is

πŸ˜πŸ‘
Dec 4, 2022 10:19 AM
Aug 2017
WVM said:
Faceleze said:

I recommend you to watch BLACK CLOVER....it's also goated....and you can experience AMAZING PLOT TWISTS

also try CODE GEASS it's on par with AOT that's all should explain how great CODE GEASS is

πŸ˜πŸ‘

Black Clover has been on my radar for a while now. Deff will give them a try
Dec 4, 2022 10:24 AM
Apr 2022
Faceleze said:
WVM said:

πŸ˜πŸ‘

Black Clover has been on my radar for a while now. Deff will give them a try

I pray you won't get spoiled about BC......there are THREE very very very MAJOR spoilers that alone can take you down if get spoiled and one of the spoiler Is not been ANIMATED yet....I have Read it and trust me

it's just a BOMB SHELL SPOILERS that turns the whole SERIES upside down....pls stay safe from spoilers...lol
Dec 4, 2022 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
might wanna skip some fillers .....but not 228 ep
Dec 4, 2022 10:11 PM

Feb 2022
Ary125tues said:
might wanna skip some fillers .....but not 228 ep

Ayo man of culture i see πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Dec 5, 2022 5:00 PM
Nov 2021
thankfully I wasn't spoiled about aizen being a villain

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.