Forum Settings
Forums

'Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs, Second Promo

New
Dec 1, 2022 12:00 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official website of the Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ (Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀) television anime unveiled additional cast, staff, theme songs, and a second promotional video on Thursday. The anime is set to premiere on January 10 at 1:45 a.m. on TV Tokyo, followed by BS TV Tokyo and AT-X.

Cast
Rafael Bilford: Atsushi Tamaru (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)
Leon Olfa: Yuuichi Nakamura (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Black Mask: Katsuyuki Konishi (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
King Inglis: Mugihito (Dr. Stone)

Staff
Color Design: Eiko Nishi (Tokyo Ghoul:re)
Art Director: Hiroshi Gouroku (Majo no Tabitabi), Atsushi Satomi (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!), Mame (Tachibanakan Triangle)
Director of Photography: Kenji Takehara (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou)
CG Director: Hayato Numajiri (RobiHachi)
Editing: Kiyotaka Miyake (Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!)
Magic Stone Beast Design: Yoshiki Kuga (Gunjou no Magmell creature design)
Music Production: Nippon Columbia
Sound Production: Bit grooove promotion

AUO, featuring Win Morisaki, is performing the opening theme "DAY1," which is previewed in the promotional video below, and Yui Nishio is performing the ending theme "Self-hug Big Love."

Naoyuki Kuzuya (Bikini Warriors) is helming the anime at Studio Comet, with Mitsutaka Hirota (Edens Zero) handling the series composition. Reiichirou Oofuji (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou animation director) is designing the characters, and Kenta Higashiooji (Princess Connect!: Re:Dive) is composing the music.

Hayaken began penning the action fantasy novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in March 2019. Hobby Japan began printing the series through its HJ Bunko imprint with illustrations by Nagu in November of that year. The eighth volume was published on August 1.

Moto Kuromura began drawing a manga adaptation on the Comic Fire website in December 2019. Hobby Japan shipped the fourth volume on November 1.

J-Novel Club licensed both the light novel and manga in English for digital release in April 2021 and July 2021, respectively. The sixth volume of the light novel was released on September 16, with the seventh volume set for a December 14 release. The manga's third volume shipped on August 1.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
Hyperion_PSDec 1, 2022 12:07 PM
Dec 1, 2022 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
There's something ironic about the fact that an LN adaptation that critiques horny male attitudes towards women has been directed by Bikini Warriors director.
Dec 1, 2022 1:41 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
not sure how excited i am, although i see plenty of fights between girls, im seeing alot of dudes
Dec 1, 2022 10:57 PM

Nov 2016
EcchiGodMamster said:
not sure how excited i am, although i see plenty of fights between girls, im seeing alot of dudes

maybe this will convince you
Dec 2, 2022 2:57 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

maybe this will convince you

HOLY SHIT FANSERVICE?

I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT...

Dec 2, 2022 5:23 AM

Apr 2016
This show is perfect for all the men who are actually little girls inside.

I'm expecting record viewership numbers.
Dec 2, 2022 7:02 AM

Oct 2015
EcchiGodMamster said:

LN reader here, there are a more fights between girls than girl fighting dudes. I think the protagonist has only fought 3 guys as of right now, the rest are all girls~

I have written a review on it:
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=453824
Well,
I need to tidy up the review as it is overwhelming. :/
Dec 2, 2022 8:19 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
NewestPersonHere said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

LN reader here, there are a more fights between girls than girl fighting dudes. I think the protagonist has only fought 3 guys as of right now, the rest are all girls~

Well,

oh?

well shit...

i guess im alot more hype now lol

still though, if theres alot of random dudes, thats still a turn off

EcchiGodMamsterDec 2, 2022 8:48 AM
Dec 3, 2022 9:36 AM

Jul 2019
By the PV you could see the good animation, I hope the plot is good and captivating.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Dec 4, 2022 4:35 PM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
NewestPersonHere said:

Well,

oh?

well shit...

i guess im alot more hype now lol

still though, if theres alot of random dudes, thats still a turn off

Swagernator said:
This show is perfect for all the men who are actually little girls inside.

I'm expecting record viewership numbers.

Feminist little girls, if you look at how LN seems to be trying to shame men for male gaze. Which is pretty ironic, having so much fanservice in general.

More topics from this board

» Manhwa 'True Beauty' Gets Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Nov 17, 2023

47 by nightjasmine »»
36 minutes ago

» Musicians Sayuri, Amaarashi Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

2 by n4ytcg »»
2 hours ago

» 'Trapezium' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

2 by Shirayukin »»
3 hours ago

» 'Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!' Reveals Lead Cast, Production Staff, First Promo for Summer 2024

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by mshfqtny »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet toshite Kurashitemasu' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Today

10 by DrHizzle »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.