Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 22, 2022 6:13 PM

Jan 2017
Waited some years to see the final arc adapted and it did not disappoint. Wonderful part just like any other from JoJos. I really hope we can expect to see part 7 sometime in the near future. Nothing but praise for how this was all handled. I really liked how some of the soundtrack from part 3 made a return in the final episodes of part 6. Overall the part for me is a 9/10, the last like 10 episodes are all a 10/10 but some of the stuff in the middle of the part really just made me loose interest both when I originally read it and still when I watched it. 
Dec 23, 2022 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
absolute jojo kino guys
Dec 24, 2022 4:09 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh dear, I almost teared up when I heard Roundabout, what a very nice way to end the main JoJo universe.

Stone Ocean started up kinda weak but things went so interesting starting from when Jolyne and the others went out of the prison, overall it's so good ^.^
With satisfying ending too...

Hope I don't have to wait long for Steel Ball Run adaptation~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 24, 2022 10:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, I'd no clue what to expect from the previous episode's conclusion but I suppose they tied things up relatively well in the end, although leaving a lot open to interpretation which isn't the ideal closure I was hoping for but I'll take it. 

Emporio somehow ended up being the only one who retained his memories and whatnot, definitely couldn't have guessed that, lol. Embodying the hopes and wishes of the late members of Jolyne's group and taking out Pucchi once and for all, good stuff. Enjoyed seeing him embrace Weather Forecast's ability and certainly took a note out of Jolyne's page by baiting Pucchi into inserting the disc inside his head. 

I was surprised to see Ermes, Anastasia and Jolyne with different aliases but I guess that just means that the universe that Pucchi wanted to create was not fulfilled and he, therefore, returned back to the original universe. What I don't get is though that the others are supposed to be dead here, how did this end up just being the best-case scenario all of a sudden? Guess it's time to watch some speculation videos now... 

Going to settle with a solid 7/10 for this part of the 6th part, lol. Netflix batches made this a pretty weird experience that I'd honestly rather not relive but let's see, only time will tell. Didn't like the middle batch as much as the first and last ones but I'll put this part over the fifth nonetheless. Part 7 is almost certain to get an anime adaption at some point, so for now, I'm looking forward to it. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 24, 2022 2:03 PM
Nov 2022
Wow. Just like that, Stone Ocean is over. Just... wow.

To be honest, the first seven episodes were kinda boring, like obstacles or filler that I just wanted to skip so I could get the better stuff like the second half.

Suddenly episodes 8 until the end of the season had a huge spike in quality and interest. Weather Reporter got his memories back, had an extremely emotional backstory and tried his hardest to avenge the death of his partner. Then C Moon, Then Jotaro coming back, Then Made In Heaven... all absolutely FANTASTIC.

My heart was racing when the time acceleration started. The last 3 episodes in particular were nothing but intense and suspenseful action and storytelling. Some of the best episodes in this anime right there.

Oh yeah and the new Intro and End Credits were amazIng too, loved all the references and connections with the past Parts.

Overall, this anime is one-of-a-kind, and it'll always hold a place in my heart. Farewell Jotaro, Jolyne, Ermes, Anastasia, F.F, and Weather Reporter...
Dec 25, 2022 5:01 AM
Dec 2022
10/10 best episode i don't care what anyone says long hair jolyne makes it a 11/10
Dec 25, 2022 10:37 AM
Oct 2022
It was really great. I really liked made in heaven's design.
Dec 26, 2022 8:27 PM
Dec 2022
Wow! What a masterpiece!
This is the perfect ending for the original universe, im in tears rn
Dec 26, 2022 11:53 PM

Aug 2017
What a time to be a Jojo fan.

This finale is such a great way to end the JOESTAR bloodline.

What a wild adventure.

Emporio is lowkey the MVP. It was very satisfying seeing him use Weather Report beat the shit out of PUCCI GUCCI!!!
After PUCCI GUCCI dies, the universe resets into an alternate universe where Jolyne, Anasui, Weather Report, Ermes, and Jotaro are alive but with no Pucci.
YIPPEE!! A happy ending.

Oh my god!! I love how this episode ended. Bringing back the roundabout ED from part 1 brings back good ole nostalgia!!

LONG LIVE JOJO!!!!

Dec 27, 2022 4:36 AM
May 2020
Emporio won... but at what cost? 
Dec 27, 2022 11:32 AM
Mar 2022
currently: sobbing 
10/10
so happy i decided to watch jojo
Dec 27, 2022 4:17 PM
Jul 2011
Despite all the bullshit with how Netflix handled Stone Ocean releases that ending was pretty satisfying. The series was kind of meh at times but ramped up once Weather Report got more involved and they touch base at Cape Canaveral. Plus hearing Roundabout got me tearing up some with that bittersweet ending. Major nostalgic trip. Jolyne putting so much faith into Emporio still feels weird because he never really gave off vibes of a fighter but man did he come through in the end along with the Weather Report assist. The path ahead will indeed hard for him just like Joylne said, not simply because of the final battle itself but also because of the aftermath and him still being "alone" in his memories of the previous universe.

Jojo always delivers in the end, good watch.
Dec 27, 2022 10:13 PM
Jun 2022
Bro I’ve never cried so hard
Dec 28, 2022 11:02 AM
Apr 2021
Excelente encerramento da primeira linhagem Joestar
Dec 28, 2022 8:27 PM
Apr 2020
Peak Fiction. Best ending of all the parts in JOJO.
Dec 29, 2022 2:01 PM

Jan 2021
This ending was mad crazy, I don't know if it made show better or ruined it completely, we'll see when new part comes out. I missed the old ending Roundabout <3

Dec 29, 2022 10:35 PM
Jun 2020
At first I was completely confused but after sitting on it I think this ending was amazing. The fact that fate, the main theme of this part, brought the main groups together in the end after everything really meant so much to me. Joestar luck will always be unbeatable!
Dec 30, 2022 5:35 AM
Dec 2019
The way the episodes were released definitely made me enjoy this series a lot less so I'm probably slightly negatively biased because of that. Still, I don't really like how the final fight went and in general I agree with the people that say Part 6 is weak. Turning it into a condensed version of Part 3 with the Pucchi chase was not that exciting and the Stands like Bohemian Rhapsody and Weather Report's automatic ability were just pointlessly overpowered and untargeted. Some people disliked the characterization of the group in Part 5 but the fights felt very tactical and thought out. 6 just feels sort of scattershot.

It's still Jojo so it was fun. Maybe I'll like it more when I eventually re-watch it and don't have the giant breaks between parts that totally screwed up the pacing. I'm excited for Parts 7 and 8 though since they're apparently the best.
Dec 31, 2022 2:06 PM

Feb 2014
This was an amazing finale and final fight. I really liked Part 6, I think it would be my second favorite with Part 4 still being my top favorite. Jolyne might be my favorite Jojo now though, I love her.

Made in Heaven was such an insane ability, but it was really neat to see that the combined efforts of the entire crew were able to beat it.

I am confused in this third new universe though. It seems like everyone got reincarnated with their souls in tact. Which I don’t understand since they died in first universe. Does this mean Part 1-5 happened in this new universe and only Part 6 was changed since there’s no more Pucci? I don’t mind some Part 7 spoilers, I really want some answers lol.

My confusion aside, this was a great part and it had good pacing throughout and a satisfying conclusion. 9/10 for me.
Dec 31, 2022 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
We're that much closer to the greatness that is Part 7 aka Steel Ball Run
Jan 1, 2023 9:27 AM

Jan 2013
that stupid little twerp literally cried wolf's rain
Jan 1, 2023 10:15 PM
Sep 2019
Wow! Just... wow. I will be honest, I had many doubts and a couple of complaints about this season (all 3 batches). I was still hyped as hell though in part because Stone Ocean was the first manga I ever read (I read it right after finishing Golden Wind's anime) and I remember really enjoying it, and in part because it's JoJo. But dang... once they got to Cape Canaveral it was amazing, as I had suspected, they were saving the best quality stuff for last. The entire C-Moon (It is not called See Moon you can not change my mind!) fight and then Jotaro showing up by announcing STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD, and finally the Made In Heaven (3 words, not 2) "fight" which was really more of a slaughter, and finally Emporio's last stand, were Wonderful. I especially love on the adaptation side how they used the previous OPs built up over the last DECADE(???) to really make this feel more like the proper and heartfelt sendoff to the original JoJo story that it always was, with of course Roundabout. When I realized the OP changed (when the three son's faces were shown) and Jotaro popped up I might've legitimately thrown my hands in the air - where they remained for the rest of the OP - and then while Distant Dreamer was playing and Irene and co. were being shown I already thought it was an amazing adaptation of the sendoff, *and then they started playing Roundabout!* As SOON as I head the opening chords I IMMEDIATELY knew, and, it was amazing.
Goodbye to JoJo, at least for now. . .

PS The Steel Ball Run anime hype train: now boarding.
Jan 1, 2023 10:32 PM
Sep 2019
LoomyTheBrew said:
This was an amazing finale and final fight. I really liked Part 6, I think it would be my second favorite with Part 4 still being my top favorite. Jolyne might be my favorite Jojo now though, I love her.

Made in Heaven was such an insane ability, but it was really neat to see that the combined efforts of the entire crew were able to beat it.

I am confused in this third new universe though. It seems like everyone got reincarnated with their souls in tact. Which I don’t understand since they died in first universe. Does this mean Part 1-5 happened in this new universe and only Part 6 was changed since there’s no more Pucci? I don’t mind some Part 7 spoilers, I really want some answers lol.

My confusion aside, this was a great part and it had good pacing throughout and a satisfying conclusion. 9/10 for me.
I, (manga reader here,) am pretty sure that in the new(est) universe the implication is that due to the death of Pucci before "Made In Heaven is completed" it kinda broke, and now the universe is in a state where everyone that died was reincarnated in a way where none of the events of Part 6 or the bad events leading up to it (Jolyne's car crash, the stuff with Ermes' sister, Anasui's whole thing, or any of the tragedy that befell Weather Report) happened, and I heard from a YT video on the subject (from before the anime even started) that Jolyne's name was changed to Irene because now that any trace of DIO (excluding Giorno who's good) has been completely eradicated, there no longer needs to be a "JoJo" to deal with the evil coming after their bloodline.

Also, Part 7 "spoilers" (not really), Part 7 takes place in an entirely different universe/timeline/cannon, with Part 7 taking place in "the American old west" (-MAL) starring a Johnny Joestar, and 8 takes place in the 2010s, so Part 7, 8, - & 9 when it starts - are effectively JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2, if that's how you want to think of it .

PS: I hope Parts 1 - 5 still happened, because then presumably Diavolo is still actively dying somewhere
Jan 1, 2023 11:22 PM
Jul 2020
I've always liked how this final encounter was in the prison again.  Pucci's trying to make everyone a prisoner of their fate so it feels appropriate.
Jan 3, 2023 9:54 AM

May 2015
And this is how the Joestar Saga takes an end.

Thank you for all these years of great adventures !
Jan 3, 2023 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Part 3 of SO was incredible from beginning to end, the OP was pure hype and what a better way to end it with Roundabout, MVP was Emporio, it is a shame there is no going back but he got to have  a second chance in life although always having the memories of the original timeline and I guess FF is just happily swimming on some water on the new universe.

It is unfortunate but Part 6 didn't click for me until these last few group of episode that was pure JoJo enjoyment, only characters I liked were FF and Weather Report and there is only so much I can blame on Netflix and their awful broadcasting, all I hope is that next part has more of a classic weekly release, I really missed the sense of community the anime had and was completely destroyed because of binge watching.
KanameYuukiJan 3, 2023 1:37 PM
Jan 3, 2023 4:38 PM
Oct 2021
"big 3 is one piece, naruto and bleach" 🤓

BIG 3
1 -- > JOJO'S
2 -- > BIZZARE
3 -- > ADVENTURES
Jan 3, 2023 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
I really dislike an ending that undermines the entire journey like this. None of those guys that Emporio met at the end were the same as the ones we've known for 37 episodes. Jolyne and the gang are dead, these are entirely different persons with different upbringings.
Jan 7, 2023 5:26 PM
May 2019
why get rid of the whole cast whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i loved them....
Jan 8, 2023 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
Z24hourgamer said:
LoomyTheBrew said:

I, (manga reader here,) am pretty sure that in the new(est) universe the implication is that due to the death of Pucci before "Made In Heaven is completed" it kinda broke, and now the universe is in a state where everyone that died was reincarnated in a way where none of the events of Part 6 or the bad events leading up to it (Jolyne's car crash, the stuff with Ermes' sister, Anasui's whole thing, or any of the tragedy that befell Weather Report) happened, and I heard from a YT video on the subject (from before the anime even started) that Jolyne's name was changed to Irene because now that any trace of DIO (excluding Giorno who's good) has been completely eradicated, there no longer needs to be a "JoJo" to deal with the evil coming after their bloodline.

Also, Part 7 "spoilers" (not really), Part 7 takes place in an entirely different universe/timeline/cannon, with Part 7 taking place in "the American old west" (-MAL) starring a Johnny Joestar, and 8 takes place in the 2010s, so Part 7, 8, - & 9 when it starts - are effectively JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2, if that's how you want to think of it .

PS: I hope Parts 1 - 5 still happened, because then presumably Diavolo is still actively dying somewhere
Thanks for the explanation! I looked up some youtube videos on it and what you said lines up with those explanations. And even just looking at the credits, you see part 1-5 as it was and then Part 6 is the only one that was changed. Which makes sensse because with Pucci being erased from existence, that'd mean the final struggle would have ended with Part 5 and the Part 6 characters can now live peaceful lives without Pucci ruining it. 

And that's cool that Part 7 is a new universe. I wonder if a split in the universes happened with the destruction of Made in Heaven or something. I wonder if there will be a Part that has dimension hopping from the OG universe and the new universe. 
Jan 9, 2023 5:22 AM
Jan 2023
my name is emporio
Jan 11, 2023 8:22 PM

Jul 2016
JustMonaka said:
I really dislike an ending that undermines the entire journey like this. None of those guys that Emporio met at the end were the same as the ones we've known for 37 episodes. Jolyne and the gang are dead, these are entirely different persons with different upbringings.

I am with you. Seems like such a cheap ending. Almost ike Araki had no idea how tio finish it and just said ahh fuck it, it was all a dream.
Jan 12, 2023 12:21 PM

May 2020
well that ending was something alright
can see why some fans don't like it
feel so bad for Emporio

so that's how the saga ends huh
it was pretty good 
part 3 of stone ocean was a lot better than part 1 and part 2

ending the series and the saga with roundabout was perfect 
truly the end of an era

and now begins the wait for Jojos part 7
hopefully we get weekly eps again and it isn't netflix jailed 
Homura24Jan 12, 2023 12:27 PM

Jan 12, 2023 6:24 PM
Mar 2019
I preferred the Prison arc, probably in the minority though.
Not as Great as previous seasons, but still really Good.
Jan 12, 2023 10:27 PM
Oct 2022
挺棒的故事
Jan 13, 2023 5:48 PM

Apr 2021
The Joestar bloodline was a curse. They were never allowed to live in peace. Another generation, another tragedy. From jonathan all the way to jolyne. It was their destiny as joestars. This ending makes you realize that, Jojos Bizzare adventure is not so bizzare anymore. They can finally live a normal life
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Jan 14, 2023 5:14 AM
Feb 2021
kinda mid its ight
Jan 17, 2023 2:51 PM

Feb 2012
Continuing the tradition of OP interruption in the final arc!
So heaven was the big bounce for Pucci.
With work unfinished from the previous universe, Emporio delivers the final beatdown of this six-part saga upon Pucci using Weather Report's disc. Just as Pucci said that fate could not be escaped, he could not escape his destiny of being defeated by his brother's power.
Time moves at normal pace again and Emporio encounters familiar faces from Green Dolphin Street Prison, except in this universe, they are all free. The new universe's equivalents of Anasui and Wes changed the most imo, and for the better.
Roundabout with the Joestar birthmark flying over England, to Venice, to Egypt, to Morioh to Venice (again) and finally Florida, that's one hell of a nostalgia trip.

Thank you, Araki and David Productions.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 18, 2023 10:26 AM
Oct 2022
the ending was lazy and unoriginal it would have been better to end with everyone dying and the universe resetting. not only because the next part is an entirely different universe not all stories need a happy ending.
Jan 18, 2023 12:57 PM
Jul 2020
KingBaller06 said:
What in the F*** just happened?

As I was watching the final part of this, this was reminding me of Parts 3 and 5 in the idea that the protagonists have a goal that requires them to seek out a location, and on their journey they have to confront enemies that stand in the way of set goal. It's the primary reason Parts 3 and 5 are my least favorite parts, due to how linear it felt.

However for this final segment of Stone Ocean, it was linear in a way, but as I'm reflecting on the ending it's downright bizarre (PROBABLY THE REASON THIS SERIES HAS THAT IN ITS NAME) and confusing.

I love the addition of Jotaro to the final battle and it added a well needed element to all of this. Without him this would've felt more empty. I like how Anastacia is insistent on marrying Jolyne to the point where he asks Jotaro for his permission. With Jotaro in the mix, it was great to see him and her daughter reunite and work together to try to defeat Father Pucci, or Enrico Pucci.

FF and Weather Storm made a valiant sacrifice in order to assist with the final goal.

The actual final battle was far better than what I saw in Golden Wind. In Part 5, once Giorno got Golden Wind Requiem, it was immediately over and there was not enough time for any hype. With this, Made In Heaven had plenty of time to show off its abilites and we got to see the chaos caused throughout the world. It was a great series of actions, and shoutout to Anastacia for being the bait for the attack (though it didn't pan out).

Now the ending...

WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED?! So Pucci and Emporio ended up making it to the end of the universe, in which the Big Bang created a new universe, and they're in a different version of 2011. And now in order for Pucci to ensure no one gets in the way of this heaven, he must kill Emporio...

But Jolyne thought 9,000 steps ahead and GAVE EMPORIO WEATHER STORM. That came in handy as Emporio was able to have Weather Storm assist him in taking the priest out once and for all.

And now we see this different universe where Jolyne is now Irene, Anastacia is now Anakis?!?!??! BRO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NOW?! From what I can tell, this is likely a world in which Father Pucci doesn't exist at all. I guess it's happily ever after. This ending is so BIZARRE, but it works for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I want to know more about what transpired.

I hope there is a Part 7 and I can't wait for more!
Well there is a part 7 and Trust this Madao, Araki has used his 10000% brain cells in writing part 7
Jan 18, 2023 7:40 PM
Jul 2020
Ending of Stone ocean explained: 

The new universe is the same only without Pucci. That means that 
everything that happened before Pucci was born (parts 1 and 2) or stuff where Pucci had no influence (parts 3, 4 and 5) happened the same way as in the previous universe. That means Giorno, Josuke, etc are the same.

No Pucci means that after part 3 Jotaro's life is way easier (because he was trying to get the last few Dio followers and Pucci was the smartest one who was plotting to get him instead) so he ends up spending more time home in this universe, that's why Irene has a good relationship with her father. Irene is just Jolyne from this universe, for some reason her parents gave her a different name here.

Weather Report's life is obviously very different in this universe without Pucci as well.

Why did Anasui (Anakiss) and Hermes not end up in jail in this universe if those events weren't Pucci related? I don't know, the safest assumption is that there's a butterfly effect here and without Pucci in town those things didn't happen the same way. Same with Anasui having a different name here I guess.

Why did all the main characters (except FF who doesn't exist here because of no Pucci T_T) meet at the end? Well, Jojo always has themes about fate so my interpretation is that they were fated to meet somehow and be important in each other's lives. Or maybe Araki just thought it was cool. One or the other lol. Speaking of fate maybe that's why Jolyne is called Irene here, without Pucci there's no need for her to fight, no need for her to be a Jojo so maybe that's why she is not a Jojo anymore.

I hope this helps.
Jan 20, 2023 4:51 AM
Aug 2018
I really didint like the ending, i love Jojo but this was the worst ending in the whole series. From the start i knew that this part would be bad (only better than part 1) because the MC lost to the vilain ( that in my opinion is the 2 or 3 worst main vilain in jojo series), the friends of the MC were not nearly as carismatic as the previous parts, deaths were not as impactfull, the final fight was not like an epic fight like the previous parts everyone just died and in the ending everybody is alive but with diferent names, like i understand that they were suposed to be the same/ very similar people from the first universe that they were,but like who is fcking Irene dude that shit was trash (i know irene is Jolyne but that was stupid). This was a cool Part apart from the MC losing to the vilain and some shitty side character beating the vilain, in my opinion u need to be an idiot to prefer this Part over Battle Tendency, Stardust Crusaders,Golden Wind and Diamond is Umbreakable (some people dont like this part but for me, Kira alone can carry this season, that man slaps). Overall Nice season but people are overating the ending 7.5/10
Jan 20, 2023 9:12 AM

Aug 2019
Okay, but Pucci was the first villain to carry out his plan for a few minutes, killing the Joestars all by himself.

On the other hand, it it seems that the universe is changed more than we thought. Will this have an impact on the other parts? Even though it's strange, I can't wait to explore this universe.

I cried a little bit when Emporio introduced himself to the gang once again.

Well that’s a bizarre ending for ya.

Part 6 done. Now we patiently wait for part 7.
Jan 21, 2023 3:19 AM

Nov 2014
Imo the weakest part. Jolyne just wasn't as fun and badass as previous JoJos. Other characters also felt lacking, with F.F. being the only one that stood out. Worst offender to me was Emporio: he kinda tried to take Speedwagon position, but instead was just annoying kid who talked too much.

Ending is ok-ish. I just hate it when they reset stuff. But ED music was epic choice.
Jan 22, 2023 6:02 PM
Jan 2020
epic final!!! Pucchi is the second best villain (Dio will be always the first)
Jan 25, 2023 9:34 AM
Dec 2015
It's finally over, feels like that dragged on forever. Not a fan of endings like this where things are reset.
Jan 25, 2023 2:42 PM
Jan 2021
Simplesmente incrível, adoro como a saga toda de homes e mule sara se encerra,
Jan 25, 2023 3:32 PM

Feb 2019
all i want to say is fuck netflix
Jan 31, 2023 11:12 PM
Dec 2020
Good ending, probably shouldn't have dragged the part2 with prison and moved forward to come up with Dio's sons not just to be side bosses
Ending was sad but satisfying (probably coz I read the manga and knew what was about to happen)
Pucci was a great antagonist, Jolyne was a good JoJo, Jobros could've been better, animation was pretty bland at times
Feb 3, 2023 8:18 PM
Jul 2022
Damn wasn't expecting the ending at all. After all that's happened, Emporio finally got his moment to shine. Glad he got to see his friends in the new universe though, after all that he's been through. 

Also that nostalgia from Roudabout- 
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Za_Panda - Dec 1, 2022

66 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
Apr 11, 6:25 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsoluteCinema - Dec 1, 2022

67 by L1on777 »»
Apr 7, 1:20 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsoluteCinema - Dec 1, 2022

51 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:58 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Dec 1, 2022

62 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 10:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 10 Discussion

thebrentinator24 - Dec 1, 2022

35 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.