Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2022 1:28 PM

Jun 2019
why are there so many “leading-on” scenes, and I did not notice this at first cause I wasn’t paying attention but I kinda got into it at the end and rewinded the anime to the stuff I missed. I can pin point the exact scenes where it felt a bit suspicious… the water splashing scene.. the part when Tsukasa called Hiroki a child.. when Kenji was going through something and Hiroki “you know what”. I’m still on the first episode and I was very intrigued by that ending. This is not me complaining but more so asking if this “weird leading scenes” were part of the reason why it got a mediocre score. Please don’t come for me.
Aug 24, 2023 3:48 PM
Feb 2014
I think that these scenes can be explained by the strange relationships between the person that gave the peak and the one that received. Like, their life has been a nightmare, wasn't really a life, and they obtained the first memory they can really get about that one person that made everything better, fine. So they will automatically start idolising or kinda worshipping that person, as we usually do as a kid with our parents. But, as they seemed to grow up, most likely by being groomed by the company and not learning much outside, I'm not sure they know how relationships work. As for Hiroki, to me, he is a child that loves Tsukasa infinitely but doesn't realise he's an adult. So he loves him like a child, just wanting to spend his time with him, not really aware about the physical contact or stuff.
Again for me, I wouldn't say that the anime is great because of everything mixed up, that you need to get to the end to understand the beginning, but I wouldn't get low to mediocre either. Their relationships wouldn't be something I'd get in mind to rate it, but, knowing the world and the fabulous people living in it (please input some irony here), I guess it disturbed some people enough that they didn't search further than that, or gave them discomfort and they went straight to rate it that way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 9, 2020

36 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

71 by Hooray »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.