Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 2, 2023 5:16 PM
Jul 2022
in this community there are several of these desinformed dumb idiots that you can sum it up with a meme like.
Jan 3, 2023 2:39 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Kotaro555Ryuki said:
in this community there are several of these desinformed dumb idiots that you can sum it up with a meme like.

Probably best comment on this thread 😂😂😂 I’m baffled everyone took this dudes post so seriously and went full debate on this

Jan 3, 2023 3:07 PM
Jul 2022
Youbamii said:
Kotaro555Ryuki said:
in this community there are several of these desinformed  dumb idiots that you can sum it up with a meme like.

Probably best comment on this thread 😂😂😂 I’m baffled everyone took this dudes post so seriously and went full debate on this
It wasn't a bait, it may end up not being as good as Season 1. We don't know when the production started?
Jan 3, 2023 8:17 PM
Sep 2020
-Filtodein- said:
Youbamii said:

It wasn't a bait, it may end up not being as good as Season 1. We don't know when the production started?

yeah I mean its always a genuine concern to know if a sequel will be able to match up to the first season of any show, or if it will have the benefits that a different production under the same studio had, its not the first time and it will not be the last, so although I agree this isnt really the place to come if you are looking for some genuine answers and opinions, because here people tend to be disinformed, troll or simply put their opinion over the others, its always good to discuss and hear what other people in the same fandom as you have to say regarding the matter at hand. Regarding the production we dont know for sure when it started but it must have not been too long ago, as for pre-production that should go as far back as jan 2021, with talks with the new director likelly to have happened even before that. Work on jujutsu kaisen anime, planning, scripting, storyboarding and other parts of early pre-production must have regained some traction after a break for the staff for the work done in the movie.
Fa5PJan 3, 2023 8:23 PM
Jan 3, 2023 8:37 PM

Aug 2020
Kotaro555Ryuki said:
in this community there are several of these desinformed  dumb idiots that you can sum it up with a meme like.
DAMN, its like that like that? You didnt have to go so hard on JJK fans like that, for real for real...
Keep scrolling
Jan 15, 2023 7:22 AM
Mar 2021
-Filtodein- said:
What the chance of JJK Season 2 being a downgrade over Season 1, because MAPPA will be busy with Chainsaw Man?

staff were different in chainsaw man and jjk so chainsaw man won't affect it

and even if animation isn't that good it is still gonna be better than season 1 because of story as I heard a lot of time that Shibuyu incident Arc is the best Arc in m modern shonens
Jan 15, 2023 7:55 AM
Jul 2022
Khushal_v said:
-Filtodein- said:
What the chance of JJK Season 2 being a downgrade over Season 1, because MAPPA will be busy with Chainsaw Man?

staff were different in chainsaw man and jjk so chainsaw man won't affect it

and even if animation isn't that good it is still gonna be better than season 1 because of story as I heard a lot of time that Shibuyu incident  Arc is the best Arc in m modern shonens
A clarification, I only meant ''worse than Season 1'' in terms of animation, not plot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I just love how Gojo edits have evolved (may contain spoilers)

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 20

14 by ANIk_003 »»
Apr 22, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Oct 19, 2023

407 by Reivas »»
Apr 21, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

485 by fitoka »»
Apr 21, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

529 by Darshanmass »»
Apr 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 23, 2023

355 by Gabriel31YT »»
Apr 20, 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.