Forum Settings
Forums

Which studio would animate JJK & Chainsaw Man if Mappa dropped them?

New
Nov 25, 2022 1:15 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Kind of a dumb question but you never know, Mappa could have a "Wit Studio" situation (not in the same exact way though) in which they might have to give up some anime to other studios.

I wouldn't think they would give up Chainsaw Man or Jujutsu Kaisen of course but if they did, what studios would take them logically?

Besides the logical answer, how about your personal answer? What studios would you want to animate the future seasons of JJK & Chainsaw Man?

GoatPieceLuffyNov 25, 2022 1:25 PM
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
Nov 25, 2022 1:28 PM

Oct 2010
bones definitely, they are actually skilled and understand how to adapt a manga unlike mappa. I'm not saying mappa is bad but they are just mediocre, sure the sakuga fights are cool but bones can make that too with ease.
other contenders are david pro and studio pierrot
Nov 25, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2020
CloverWorks

Fate Grand Order Babylonia had better animation than both Chainsaw Man and JJK so it would be an upgrade
Nov 25, 2022 1:35 PM

Mar 2020
Catalano said:
bones definitely, they are actually skilled and understand how to adapt a manga unlike mappa. I'm not saying mappa is bad but they are just mediocre, sure the sakuga fights are cool but bones can make that too with ease.

Bones keeping them fire animators…
So sad Yutaka Nakamura is chained by them
Nov 25, 2022 1:45 PM

Jul 2017
Queen Bee would be great. Full 2D greatness.

Nov 25, 2022 1:48 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Bones or whitefox gotta be the right choice . I like how they bone anime..
But they'll give it ufotable cause tanjiro is stupid

Nov 25, 2022 2:13 PM

May 2020
Catalano said:

I saw you making fun of Mappa for decades, now hearing you saying they are just mediocre is quite of a revolution

MAL is the perfect place to shit talk about people's opinions.
Nov 25, 2022 2:21 PM

Mar 2021
ThePrinceOfAcid said:
Kind of a dumb question but you never know, Mappa could have a "Wit Studio" situation (not in the same exact way though) in which they might have to give up some anime to other studios.

I wouldn't think they would give up Chainsaw Man or Jujutsu Kaisen of course but if they did, what studios would take them logically?

Besides the logical answer, how about your personal answer? What studios would you want to animate the future seasons of JJK & Chainsaw Man?

It's not really about the studios, it's about the actual people who are working on the projects. If you got a crappy staff doing the character design to the Key Animation or even a bad chief animation director, doesn't matter what studio picks it up because it will just likely turn into an expensive piece of crap.

Even if "Studio Fantasia" took up both chainsaw Man and Jujutsu Kaisen, I would think that would be awesome if they had someone like Noriyasu Yamauchi in charge of all three of those jobs.

Regardless of the studio, anyone who is actually into either of these franchise will likely still watch them even if Mappa used the exact same animation staff who brought us even something like "Berserk (2016)".
ColourWheelNov 25, 2022 2:24 PM
Nov 25, 2022 2:26 PM

Aug 2017
Any studio with budget that doesn't use CGI would do
Nov 25, 2022 2:28 PM

Mar 2021
Mucharetsu said:
Any studio with budget that doesn't use CGI would do

You would be looking at a studio from before 1997 because every studio uses CGI in every Anime these days regardless if you notice it or not. It's been this way for over two decades.
Nov 25, 2022 3:07 PM

Aug 2017
You know which CGI's I'm talking about.
The ugly ones Mappa uses in Attack on Titan and Chainsaw Man instead of quality 2D animation
Nov 25, 2022 3:18 PM

Mar 2021
Mucharetsu said:
The ugly ones Mappa uses in Attack on Titan and Chainsaw Man instead of quality 2D animation

So to you the Action animation used in Attack on Titan and Chainsaw Man didn't give you the battle shounen boner you wanted. Yet you are still likely watching both of these franchises anyways.
Nov 25, 2022 3:35 PM

Aug 2017
ColourWheel said:
iF YoU DoN'T L1k3 It DOn'T waTcH It

I read the manga and watch those shows because the story is good, I like voicing and animated battle scenes but no other studio adapts them.
You're free to enjoy such poor moments but it doesn't mean they're well done.
Nov 25, 2022 5:20 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Mucharetsu said:
ColourWheel said:
iF YoU DoN'T L1k3 It DOn'T waTcH It

I read the manga and watch those shows because the story is good, I like voicing and animated battle scenes but no other studio adapts them.
You're free to enjoy such poor moments but it doesn't mean they're well done.

Nice joke mate...

But The Final Season of Attack on Titan had some of the best CGI.
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
Nov 29, 2022 8:15 AM
Jan 2022
Catalano said:
Tell that to My Hero Academia and the censorship, along with the cutting of some important parts from the manga
Nov 29, 2022 8:21 AM
Jan 2022
Mucharetsu said:
The cgi in Chainsaw Man is beautiful though, yeah the first episode is questionable, but besides that episode.
Dec 3, 2022 4:54 PM
Oct 2021
Shadow_Master8 said:
Catalano said:
Tell that to My Hero Academia and the censorship, along with the cutting of some important parts from the manga

news flash, every anime has to cut things. viewers these days complain if an anime is too long and they complain if its too short.

Candy:
Dec 4, 2022 7:33 AM

Sep 2016
Tendo_GM said:
Catalano said:

Bones keeping them fire animators…
So sad Yutaka Nakamura is chained by them

Aside from that one time he sneaked off under a different name to work on One Punch Man season 1 lol

More topics from this board

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 48 minutes ago

11 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you ever felt so satisfied after finishing certain anime that you don't even want its sequel?

Rinrinka - Apr 12

37 by Lockensocke »»
5 minutes ago

» Hottest character from any of your Anime Favorites OR Character Favorites? (profile)

IpreferEcchi - Apr 16

20 by IpreferEcchi »»
15 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

30 by IpreferEcchi »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

145 by MogKnight »»
29 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.