Forum Settings
Forums

[NEWSLETTER] ✳️ New Layouts available to install and edit for list and profile

New
Nov 16, 2022 2:04 AM

Feb 2010
New Community Designs section with winning list designs

https://myanimelist.net/ownlist/style
Under the New Community Designs tab, you can now use easily install layouts from our own popular designers/contest winners: @Valerio_Lyndon, @Half_Bl00d, and @Cateinya!

Valerio_Lyndon's Design

Half_Bl00d's Design

Cateinya's Design

New Donated Designs you may have missed!
In addition to the above, in the last couple months we've had some amazing PSDs and a new list layout you can try! You can use them and edit the PSDs and use them for your profile via Photoshop or Photopea! Tutorials here for editing graphics. Most importantly you can learn from them!

Thanks to @Syureria and @re4nightwing for sharing your work!

If you want to donate any designs feel free to here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393503&show=350

Syureria's Designs
Links can be found through the descriptions on Deviantart
https://www.deviantart.com/ladycharmine

re4nightwing's Design
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=393503&show=350#msg67737418

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 16, 2022 3:44 AM

Nov 2019

How do I preview these designs?
When I go to the lists page and click to preview I get this:

Nov 16, 2022 3:57 AM

Feb 2010
@Ryoto_ looks like preview doesnt work for these new designs yet, have to save and check it out
Nov 16, 2022 4:37 AM
No.1 Rias Lover

Feb 2021
These are some based art
Nov 16, 2022 6:39 AM

Nov 2019
Shishio-kun said:
@Ryoto_ looks like preview doesnt work for these new designs yet, have to save and check it out

Oh, alrighty. I'll do that then.
By the way, when new list designs come out are the old ones taken down? I can't seem to find the previous ones.

-Ryoto-Nov 16, 2022 6:43 AM
Nov 16, 2022 6:50 AM

Feb 2010
Ryoto_ said:
Shishio-kun said:

Oh, alrighty. I'll do that then.
By the way, when new list designs come out are the old ones taken down? I can't seem to find the previous ones.

idk, it's unpredictable :/

I'm guessing these will be permanent additions unless they become broken and no one fixes them.
Nov 28, 2022 12:50 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:

I'm guessing these will be permanent additions unless they become broken and no one fixes them.

Rather hoping they aren't... lol. Would be a bit of irony if the theme I polished up like crazy and made with the intent of replacing the default theme (Clarified) was limited, while the theme that I didn't have time to polish and was always intended to be a limited thing (Blackout) became permanent. >_<

Also, congratulations to everyone on the designs! And good to see the donated graphics. :)
Nov 28, 2022 3:01 AM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Shishio-kun said:

Rather hoping they aren't... lol. Would be a bit of irony if the theme I polished up like crazy and made with the intent of replacing the default theme (Clarified) was limited, while the theme that I didn't have time to polish and was always intended to be a limited thing (Blackout) became permanent. >_<

Also, congratulations to everyone on the designs! And good to see the donated graphics. :)

Well later we can ask Kineta if they would add Clarified and a couple others as permanent additions, since they've been cleared of all bugs over the years and are extremely popular.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CSS - CLASSIC] Wishes of the heart ~ XXXholic layout by Hahaido

Shishio-kun - Dec 27, 2015

8 by Valerio_Lyndon »»
Apr 12, 7:34 PM

» [CSS-MODERN] ⭐️ Takana_No_Hana's Layouts

Shishio-kun - Jun 5, 2021

6 by NemuSanjou »»
Apr 9, 7:21 PM

» [CSS - Modern] 🍰 Clarity by V.L ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Valerio_Lyndon - Apr 19, 2018

1204 by blickrella »»
Apr 9, 4:55 PM

» [MODERN - CSS] ⭐ Sailor Moon layout by 5cm

Shishio-kun - Sep 7, 2020

34 by Y3337 »»
Mar 31, 11:45 PM

» [BBCODE + VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ Full list of BBcodes and BBcode setups on MAL ( 1 2 3 4 )

Shishio-kun - Feb 3, 2012

158 by KeyiOs »»
Mar 28, 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.