Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2022 10:30 PM
Jan 2021
This was a nice episode, maybe this is where Xiaofan will finally let go of his previous crush. It was also quite interesting how the girl he fought in the tournament didnt stay with him, I thought she had a crush on him. Biyao's father showed himself in front of Xiaofan with his real title, i wonder how he will react and will the guy say he knows Xiaofan.
Nov 17, 2022 9:08 AM
Oct 2019
bunch of sects appear, like a council of the "holy teaching" stream or something. the demonic/bad sects i guess. all working together against the qinglin "truth" stream/sect. i didn't realize there were multiple demonic sects? i forget what interaction her father had with the mc before

mc feels guilty about going berserk. is punished. yada yada. idk if we're soon going to get more answers/info on this wooden monkey stick of his or if it's going to remain a mystery for a long time
Nov 17, 2022 11:55 PM
Jan 2021
HagePotPotato said:
bunch of sects appear, like a council of the "holy teaching" stream or something. the demonic/bad sects i guess. all working together against the qinglin "truth" stream/sect. i didn't realize there were multiple demonic sects? i forget what interaction her father had with the mc before

mc feels guilty about going berserk. is punished. yada yada. idk if we're soon going to get more answers/info on this wooden monkey stick of his or if it's going to remain a mystery for a long time
The father met mc while drinking tea, about the stick, what's the most interesting is in the 1st epi the monk showed him a cultivation technique he is supposed to do at night and also the red sphere that merged with the stick. I wonder if they will use the cultivation that the monk gave or will they just abandon that idea
Nov 19, 2022 3:41 PM
Dec 2021
I hope he just gets over his stupid fucking senior sister and goes with either both or one of the other two MUCH better females who both like him for who he is and don’t treat him as a child.
Mar 30, 2023 1:40 PM
Feb 2022
Lovely romantic and sad moments. Too bad that 3D animation in typical donghua still stuck at stiff and rather emotionless faces. Even animation of tears leaves a lot to be desired. That is why live-action actors still do emotions WAY better than 99% of animated shows and movies ... unless animators start using tech like Epic’s new MetaHuman digital facial capture or Avatar's Mocap Tech etc.

萧逸才 is a good guy.

田灵儿 getting more obnoxious than ever!
R6exR6Mar 30, 2023 2:29 PM
Oct 2, 2023 6:25 PM
Mar 2019
Jealousy took over him, again.
Move on Xiaofan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhu Xian Episode 16 Discussion

ArkanoiD5786 - Nov 1, 2022

5 by shura_alice »»
Mar 29, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Zhu Xian Episode 26 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Jan 17, 2023

21 by Aturu »»
Mar 27, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Zhu Xian Episode 25 Discussion

ArkanoiD5786 - Jan 10, 2023

8 by AnastasiaWun »»
Jan 17, 4:36 PM

» Great Animation with lamest main character

zxcvb321 - Jan 14

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Jan 14, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Zhu Xian Episode 14 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Oct 22, 2022

3 by zxcvb321 »»
Jan 13, 9:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.