Forum Settings
Forums
May 4, 2010 4:01 AM

Let's theorize who her grandmother is. We already know that Negi is her grandfather...and she made known that one of her classmates is her grandmother.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jul 21, 2010 7:01 PM
i seriously think its Asuna >.<
well thats what im hoping
she has to get rid of her old man fetish though...

Aug 29, 2010 6:29 AM

Nodoka
Simple.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.

Sep 5, 2010 9:04 AM
I've been thinking that Nodoka would be nice
She seems a little too shy though

Sep 5, 2010 9:42 PM
what a weird topic name... why not just name it "Who do you think Negi will get together with", why beat around the bush like this?

lol. But nobody really knows whether Chao is actually Negi's granddaughter or not. She could just be screwing with them all. (Unless if KA sensei released some info in something confirming that it is so)

Jan 15, 2011 4:47 PM

If, and only if Chao's words are true and she is his grandaughter, there is a high chance that Ku Fei is her grandmother... I mean, they get very well along, and they are both the only "chinese´like" girls in the classroom O.o

Even though this fact, I really think (and strongly believe) that Asuna will end up with Negi XP

Jan 15, 2011 5:18 PM

It's not certain that Chao is actually Negi's grandkid as all evidence was burnt and that could have just been something to rouse the girls. Plus by looks of things, I'm gathering we're going for a BL ending with Negi and Fate(or even Kotaro)...

...but in all seriousness, his safest bet would be to end up with either Chizuru Naba as she's very good at handling kids(plus she has the biggest breasts in the class) or Satsuki Yotsuba because she don't talk as much and makes a good meal(everything a man needs in his life)

Aug 1, 2011 6:18 PM

Scrypt said:
It's not certain that Chao is actually Negi's grandkid as all evidence was burnt and that could have just been something to rouse the girls. Plus by looks of things, I'm gathering we're going for a BL ending with Negi and Fate(or even Kotaro)...

That's very true. We don't really know. I guess the only thing we can agree upon is that she is from the future.

Mar 13, 2012 6:32 PM

As I looked more into it. It seems that Chao's grandmother may be

Reasons:

Okay, the last reason was a bit of joke. Almost seems uncanny. Plus it was mentioned the Negi liked someone that nobody would expect.

Not saying this is the answer, but it seem somewhat logical.

Mar 18, 2012 2:08 AM

But in the last chapter, there was that picture of Negi and... Fate, I think, with two brides. It didn't even mention which one is which.
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★

Feb 22, 2014 8:42 AM

Now that UQ is out and in the latest chapter (24) we find out that Negi is now immortal, so that means Chao has probably worked with Negi at some point, if not Negi having learned some magic that allows for time travel or somehow magically infused technology.