Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2022 8:29 PM
Sep 2020
How come this season got so more member than the last season ๐Ÿคฃ. Did people just skip part?. I mean look and gintama enchousen it only got 50% less than this season๐Ÿ˜‚
Nov 12, 2022 8:48 PM
Feb 2021
Ilhan391 said:
How come this season got so more member than the last season ๐Ÿคฃ. Did people just skip part?. I mean look and gintama enchousen it only got 50% less than this season๐Ÿ˜‚

Since it’s the highest it’s probably people putting it on watchlists
Nov 12, 2022 8:51 PM
Sep 2020
Gannoncox0 said:
Ilhan391 said:

you can't skip part even it's the highest
Nov 12, 2022 8:52 PM

Nov 2022
Gannoncox0 said:
Ilhan391 said:

nah its even scored by more People
Nov 12, 2022 8:53 PM

Dec 2020
more people have it planned to watch than it, probably since it's the highest rated people just click it and add it to the list

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Nov 2022
Gintama is easiest target to review bomb,

Gintama S4 is easily best of Gintama so it was scored highest so yet Review bombed highest

Sep 2020
The_Bad_Shah said:
Ilhan391 said:

I know right? maybe people just downvote it
Nov 12, 2022 8:54 PM

Dec 2020
The_Bad_Shah said:
Gannoncox0 said:

I'd say those are just review bombs since it's the highest

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Nov 12, 2022 8:55 PM

Nov 2022
Ilhan391 said:
The_Bad_Shah said:

Yup, also some people mistake it for the first season because of the Title name so thats also a case but mostly its review bombed
Nov 12, 2022 8:57 PM
Sep 2020
The_Bad_Shah said:
Ilhan391 said:

Yup, also some people mistake it for the first season because of the Title name so thats also a case but mostly its review bombed

such a shame.. back in the day as i remembered this season got 9.3+ when its first release
Nov 12, 2022 9:07 PM

Nov 2022
Ilhan391 said:
The_Bad_Shah said:

such a shame.. back in the day as i remembered this season got 9.3+ when its first release

Well, 7 of Gintama titles have been #1 but since the members are low its easy to review bomb.

but what that matters, i know that Gintama is best.

also MAL sucks as a rating System, any seasonal with hype nowdays get into top 10 with like 1-2 episodes like its a joke.
easy examples are Bleach, CSM, Spy x Fam

thats why i trust Anilist Top Rankings more as they deal with spam and bombing better
Nov 13, 2022 3:42 AM
Jul 2019
If i'm not mistaken, it's bcs this season is the first Gintama season that get the dub version. So a lot of ppl who for some reason can't or won't watch anime in sub, watch this season in dub to see whether they like it or not
Nov 13, 2022 3:47 AM

Sep 2020
Because it's a fucking amazing season. Although season 2 is my favorite.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 13, 2022 1:56 PM

Aug 2019
People putting it on their plan-to-watch list is undoubtedly a factor, but I think it's mainly the review bombing this season has gotten in the past few years. It always happens when a new series reaches the top. This season gets more targeted in particular because it is the highest rated.
Nov 13, 2022 7:09 PM
Dec 2019
as people who watch this season for the start line. I think this season is the best season of Gintama.
and also I have recommended Gintama to my friends, but they say this series is the way too long. so I just told them to watch this season instead.
Nov 14, 2022 8:38 PM
Sep 2020
Cameliaaaaa said:
as people who watch this season for the start line. I think this season is the best season of Gintama.
and also I have recommended Gintama to my friends, but they say this series is the way too long. so I just told them to watch this season instead.

why just why!!? why did you skip season
Dec 3, 2022 5:54 AM
Dec 2019
Ilhan391 said:
Cameliaaaaa said:

why just why!!? why did you skip season

Calm down sir, I mean, I didn't really skipped it though, because I do watch all the season of the series, just... before I watch them I don't really know there's a series that called giintama. So I watch that season of Gintama without knowing anything about it, and even though it was confusing at the some part, it was amazing!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintamaยฐ Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Mar 30, 2016

251 by ThalosShrine »»
Apr 15, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Gintamaยฐ Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2016

113 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 20, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Gintamaยฐ Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tyrel - Jan 27, 2016

241 by HyperNova06 »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Gintamaยฐ Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Jan 13, 2016

251 by Nymbris »»
Mar 10, 6:09 AM

» Thoughts on this season (Spoilers)

RahulSenpai - Mar 8

13 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:42 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.