Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2022 2:16 PM

May 2012
I watched it up until some point in the Zanpakuto Rebellion filler arc before switching over to the manga, then lost interest in even that during the Fullbring arc. I just started watching the anime again recently so I can watch TYBW, this time planning to skip most, if not all of the filler.
Nov 9, 2022 4:46 PM
Sep 2021
sslick said:
Because the start is very slow and a big turn off for many people. I actually dropped it myself before deciding to give it another chance. Great decision on my part.

I agree with you completely. Start was slow and barely interesting, and there were times between arcs where i almost lost interest. But if you can push through those, man, Bleach will not disappoint. Just my opinion.
Nov 9, 2022 5:45 PM

Oct 2021
Slow start (although I still enjoyed it) and too much filler. Soul Society arc set the bar high only to be followed by the infamous Bount arc, and then there's the multiple interruptions during the Arrancar arc.
Nov 10, 2022 3:06 AM
Nov 2020
Definitely filler and after soul society there are some parts that are slow and too many silly parts in arrancar maybe.
Nov 10, 2022 8:48 PM
Feb 2021
It’s really slow at the start and newer anime viewers don’t find that appealing I think.I dropped it once way back and then binged it a few years later and loved it once I gave it a serious try.
Nov 11, 2022 7:27 AM
Nov 2019
Softmaxx said:
I don't see any problem with anime adaption if we skip fillers that's quite good

Wait, is there no problem with the adaptation or has it too many fillers?

Either way, for me the show simply had too many fillers which I had to skip (because they were boring as hell) and after a while I could not be bothered to continue anymore so I dropped it after the defeat of Aizen.

Interestingly enough, the new show (Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen) does not require any knowledge of whatever happened after Aizens defeat (so far), so it seems like nothing which came after Aizen meant anything at all in the grand scheme of things, and dropping the show at that point seems to have been the right choice.
Nov 11, 2022 4:33 PM
Feb 2022
All dat filler man. Especially if you were watching it week to week.
Nov 16, 2022 5:24 PM
Jan 2021
As someone who just finished soul society I would see why the barrier of entry is there, Bleach doesn’t really start until the second arc, then you’re bombarded with 40 episodes of filler, there is more filler than canon I believe to my research so if you’re the type of person who doesn’t skip filler, huge turn off. I definitely understand why its big 3 material however each of the 3 have their own issues and no anime is perfect.
Nov 27, 2022 5:59 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules: 2.e Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:
e. MAL community data
e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.