Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2010 6:58 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well well... That Ain't a surprise.... But man Urara really madly loves Touma... and he being the jerk he was.... Man what a twisted world we live on ne? XD And we know now what happened in the past and why Urara couldn't forget the poor bastard although thousand years passed!

Well Touma really screwed it... Really trying to rape your cousin is a bad idea... and if it wasn't enough that he still behaves like a jerk the morning after the incident!!! What the heck is that piece of human being is thinking huh? Dunno what you think but he really screwed it... and If I were Urara I would have already thrown him out of my apartment, yet....

She told her best friend, Komi, all the story about Touma and pretty much pushed Komi to be totally frank to him... and finally make him realize the horrible things he did... and well.. almost break Urara's heart... I dun wanna know what happens next now!!! Dang it Touma.. be a man and tell her the truth!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2014 4:22 PM

May 2012
That backstory was pretty nice, good time to show it as well but still I really wonder what he'll do next let's just not hope he'll go all haywire and go back to that long haired girl or get tempted into something else again...
Nov 28, 2015 8:59 PM

Apr 2014
I hope they play baseball against the college:O
---------My Profile------------
Jul 14, 2019 9:39 PM

Sep 2018
I kind of liked this one and thought maybe I'd start to like this anime after all but then it has to remind me as to why I hate this anime at the end. Pretending to be a call girl and dressing half naked to "calm him down", what sort of stupidity is that? Who ever wrote this stuff is a moron.
Dec 10, 2020 4:27 PM

Nov 2016
Nice, Touma learned a lot this episode and hopefully puts it to good practice.

As for the match, wonder if it will be against Keio xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2023 1:33 AM

Sep 2018
That morning scene was ridiculous, they really went far and beyond to make him look like the biggest insensitive scumbag on Earth XD

Mar 25, 4:32 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course the cousin has a sad backstory where her mom died and she could smile again when she met MC etc but don't show this right after he tried to rape her wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 12 Discussion

rebwaters - May 18, 2010

25 by little_raven »»
Apr 12, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 8 Discussion

rebwaters - May 11, 2010

6 by little_raven »»
Apr 12, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 29, 2010

7 by little_raven »»
Apr 11, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 5 Discussion

rebwaters - May 2, 2010

9 by little_raven »»
Apr 11, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Sakura Diaries Episode 11 Discussion

rebwaters - May 17, 2010

6 by Ashhk »»
Mar 28, 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.