Forum Settings
Forums

What is a romance anime that disappointed you with the winning waifu?

New
Nov 7, 2022 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Although I had been spoiled, the recent release of the QQ movie refreshed my disappointment that Nino didn't end up winning.

Give some moments where you were disappointed in the winning "waifu".
removed-userJan 17, 2023 4:18 PM
Nov 7, 2022 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
fiififoo said:
Although I had been spoiled, the recent release of the QQ movie refreshed my disappointment that Nino didn't end up winning.

I like how you just spoil it for other people imao
Regarding your question i like kurumi from đź“ż vampire more than moka
Nov 7, 2022 5:23 PM

Dec 2015
The first one i should go with would be clannad, then again Kyo da great made a ep's about Tomoya picking them, I could not ask for something better.

But i would go with White Album 2:
2 girls is inlove with the mc, one of girls more or less thief the mc from the best girl.
But thanks to that the Anime ends horrible, White Album 2 would have one of the worst endings ever.
It's freaking more heartbreaken then Devilmancrybaby.

Nov 7, 2022 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
Quite literally horimiya, one of the worst rom coms I've watched
Nov 7, 2022 5:40 PM

Oct 2013
Probably oreimo, even tho i should have figure it out from the title.
Nov 7, 2022 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Horimiya comes to mind. Hori is a horrible toxic and controlling girl and nobody can change my mind.
Nov 7, 2022 9:55 PM

Apr 2021
fiififoo said:

personally that is my biggest disappointment so far lol, this is just me but before they reveal the history of fuutarou and the eventual "winner", this eventual winner of all the sisters was the one with the less romantic moments with futarou imo. I would have been fine with any of the other 4 sisters winning, but he chose the only one i didnt quite like. As a disclaimer, before that waifu fandom come at me i havent watched the movie so obviously my opinion of her can change. Other low key disappointment was bottom tier character tomozaki, although i havent read it for a while so i dont know if something has changed.
Nov 7, 2022 10:32 PM

Dec 2021
fiififoo said:

I got spoiled (not by this one tho) and I don't like the ending so I will not watch QQ. The same happened with Hataraku Maou-sama.
And also I was quite disappointed on Toradora.
Nov 7, 2022 10:33 PM
Nov 2022
Sasuke and Sakura of Naruto - Sasuke should have married a better girl not some late bloomer normal girl. Seems like the author made Sakura powerful in the end because he said she's his favorite and he didn't expected people to hate her. She's a forced character.

Ichigo and Inoue of Bleach - I prefer Rokia.
Nov 7, 2022 10:42 PM

Feb 2020
i mean pretty much every single one of them besides spice x wolf
i feel like if theres multiple heroines it should always end in a harem
spice x wolf is pretty much the only solo romance i really really enjoyed
anyways anime sucks cause visual novels will let you romance every girl weather its in seperate routes or harem ending

Nov 7, 2022 11:01 PM

May 2016
First one that comes to mind is Toradora. Minori Kusheida is best girl and deserves to be loved by everyone!

Second one is Steins;Gate. As great a character Kurisu is, Mayuri will always be the bestest of best girls and must be protected at all costs!

Another one is Haganai. I know it's supposed to be between Sena (THOT) and Yozura (Bitch), but I will always prefer Rika. That said, I fear she possesses a thirst that could never be quenched...

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Fairy Tail and how wrong everyone is in choosing Natsu x Lucy. Fuck Lucy. She's a THOT. Natsu x Lisanna is the correct answer. If you disagree, you're wrong and I hate you!

And then there was Just Because. That one was especially heartbreaking for some reason. I won't spoil it, but the scene where the wrong girl gets rejected is super depressing.

Lastly, let's talk about Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Literally ANY of the other girls would've been better than Mashiro. She's barely even a human being. She's closer to literal garbage that should be taken out and left by the curb. Personally, I would've preferred Nanami getting the guy in the end. But, like I said, literally any of the others girls were preferable to Mashiro.

Actually, let's add a fun little thought experiment to this thread. Which girl from Pokemon do you think Ash should end up with? My choice would be a toss up between May and Misty.
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Nov 7, 2022 11:46 PM

Feb 2020
Strawberry Panic. Tamao Suzumi was the best girl in my opinion.
Dec 8, 2022 5:59 PM

Jun 2021
quintuplets. miku should have been it.
Dec 8, 2022 6:57 PM

Oct 2012
Shuffle.... I mean I know it's based off of a Visual Novel but I was not on team Asa at all for the ending pair.

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

29 by Mykasan »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
23 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
58 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 11 hours ago

42 by Vendicator »»
1 hour ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

42 by TRC_Randy »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.