Forum Settings
Forums

Best place to buy cheap manga with free shipping.

New
Nov 7, 2022 6:36 AM

May 2022
An Asian site would be nice.
Nov 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Sep 2020
I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this. I only use Amazon. I get fleeced a lot but I know that I'm getting something of higher quality compared to ebay and dem man

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 22, 2022 5:29 AM

May 2022
samsince04 said:
I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this. I only use Amazon. I get fleeced a lot but I know that I'm getting something of higher quality compared to ebay and dem man

I tried, but amazon have some absurd shipping prices for my country.
Nov 22, 2022 8:12 AM

Mar 2022
This isn't an Asian site, but RightStuf is pretty good. Most manga is discounted and you can get free shipping if you buy over $75 of items I believe. I usually tend to buy chunks of manga all at once so it's worth it for me (I usually pay for shipping because I'm impatient), but if you only buy a couple vols at a time, it's probably better to look elsewhere.
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
Nov 22, 2022 9:07 AM

Mar 2019
AzureWeeb said:
This isn't an Asian site, but RightStuf is pretty good. Most manga is discounted and you can get free shipping if you buy over $75 of items I believe. I usually tend to buy chunks of manga all at once so it's worth it for me (I usually pay for shipping because I'm impatient), but if you only buy a couple vols at a time, it's probably better to look elsewhere.

I use RightStuf to buy most things unless I want it right away. Basic shipping is cheap but it takes a week or two to arrive which is a lot slower than Amazon. But overall it's a cheaper site, manga is always discounted and even shipping isn't badly priced depending on the option.

I usually go with Amazon if I want something quickly, RightStuf if I want something cheaper (and/or I'm buying in bulk).
Nov 23, 2022 3:07 AM

May 2022
AzureWeeb said:

Thanks, but for my country shipping is $34.
Nov 28, 2022 7:11 AM

Dec 2021
I recommend using BookDepository they have free worldwide shipping, however they sometimes don't have mangas that are less popular/underrated. BUT they have reasonable manga prices (in my opinion).

Hope this helps! 😊😊
Nov 28, 2022 7:15 AM

Dec 2021
WhoKnowsWho said:
AzureWeeb said:

Thanks, but for my country shipping is $34.

[quote=BumbleBeez message=68061061]

I recommend using BookDepository they have free worldwide shipping, however they sometimes don't have mangas that are less popular/underrated. BUT they have reasonable manga prices (in my opinion).

I hope this helps you :D
BumbleBeezJan 14, 2023 2:05 AM
Nov 28, 2022 2:29 PM

Nov 2011
keep in mind that even though manga may be cheaper and shipping may be less, you are still responsible for paying any custom duty fees.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

149 by Armandoriel »»
1 hour ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 8 hours ago

0 by MagrMal »»
8 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
Yesterday, 5:40 PM

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.