Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
Good teamwork this episode and tbh, Jellymon deserves some credit for her badass moment.

Meicoomon is no joke in that vicious mode though. So much anger...
Nov 5, 2022 8:14 PM

Feb 2019
Well this was a nice break from the gross or disgusting eps we’ve had lately with eyeballs and shit lol. A yandere Digimon is really interesting. Poor riku. A solid episode.
Nov 5, 2022 8:36 PM

Mar 2019
This was an alright episode. I thought that the Meicrackmon was going to be the evolved version of the Meicoomon that disappeared in the episode with the imposter digimon. This was a nice surprise though. Sad ending tho ;(
Nov 6, 2022 12:59 AM

Feb 2020
Ok episode, I guess. That ending was a little sad.

50 episodes and still not story. I guess it's going to be like that to the very end.
Nov 6, 2022 3:04 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Poor Fukatsu, being chased and harrased for not being able to make friends and now a Digimon hates him. I wonder if this will have consequences.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 6, 2022 5:54 AM
Jan 2018
This was the first episode in a while that was pointless to me. The show didn't even have a moral message for the kids about borrowing and lending. The fight wasn't all that impressive either, especially compared to the last couple episodes fights. I would like to say the shows writers are on autopilot while they cook up the next big thing, but I don't believe that. While I would prefer some real answers in a proper arc in the digital world, I am just fine with well done horror episodes every week. Give us back the child torture!
Nov 6, 2022 6:22 AM

May 2015
This show starts to be repetitive and boring since too much time...
Nov 6, 2022 7:52 AM

Jan 2013
MFDOOMED said:
This was the first episode in a while that was pointless to me. The show didn't even have a moral message for the kids about borrowing and lending. The fight wasn't all that impressive either, especially compared to the last couple episodes fights. I would like to say the shows writers are on autopilot while they cook up the next big thing, but I don't believe that. While I would prefer some real answers in a proper arc in the digital world, I am just fine with well done horror episodes every week. Give us back the child torture!

There is a moral in this episode. People are different and just because you can do certain things that doesn't mean others can do them nor should you force them to do it when they're incapable of doing them.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Nov 6, 2022 8:19 AM

Sep 2015
SHINOBI-03 said:
MFDOOMED said:

There is a moral in this episode. People are different and just because you can do certain things that doesn't mean others can do them nor should you force them to do it when they're incapable of doing them.

Was waiting for them to tell Meicrackmon that just like Digimon can do things humans can't do, humans can do things Digimon can't do... you know, like buying them sweets? Meicrackmon couldn't give that back. Felt like a major plot hole just left wide open because they didn't want to keep them around in subsequent episodes.
Nov 6, 2022 9:29 AM

Jan 2009
they should have said to her that giving back to others does not always mean the same literal treatment or thing
Nov 6, 2022 10:07 AM

Feb 2016
Great episode. Meicrackmon's refusal to learn any lessons from the experience makes for an interesting ending.

Riku was pretty dumb not to feed Meicrackmon. He said it's embarrassing, but was he not embarrassed to let a digimon feed him?

Next episode looks like the episode "King Ramses' Curse," from Courage the Cowardly Dog. That is to be expected from a show of the same genre. Ghost Game already had an episode reminiscent of "Queen of the Black Puddle."
その目だれの目?
Nov 6, 2022 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
Pucchiemon was too darn cute, the episode ended on a pretty sad note, Riku now has no friends and Mei had to leave like that.
Nov 6, 2022 2:16 PM

Apr 2020
Kinda ok episode. Meicrackmon refused to accept the pacific solution the kids always offer. Hope she'll come back on the future like Dracmon did.

So now we're already on episode 50 o_o just thinking if/when the main cast will go to the digital world and when we'll see GulusGammamon again and learn more about him.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Nov 7, 2022 12:17 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
A somewhat bittersweet ending to this episode. I guess Fukatsu didn't feel the same way about Meicrackmon after she evolved and Meicrackmon didn't realize that humans and digimon are different. A shame that the two of them couldn't make up and coexist instead of leaving things on a sour note. I wonder if it will be a reoccurring story line?
Nov 11, 2022 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
Fukatsu didn't look quite right in the head when he turned around in the end.
I wonder if we'll be seeing him again.
Nov 16, 2022 4:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, a new anti-digimon cute appears!!! kekeke
Nov 21, 2022 3:33 AM

Mar 2008
A cute digimon turned thick thighed yandere

That was kind of sad how both Meicrackmon and Riku just wound up alone because not a good enough explanation was given that reciprocation isn’t a perfect 1 to 1 and you can’t force it either or it can scare others away. I think Mei did what she did because she started thinking her love couldnt be compatible with Riku so she pushed him away hoping he could be happy with other humans instead but she still wanted him.
Nov 23, 2022 9:00 PM
Aug 2014
Cool exploration of the relationship between Tamers and Digimon, and continuing the theme of Digimon misunderstanding the human world.
Dec 22, 2022 7:21 AM

Feb 2021
MeicrackMon is too barbaric and has a childish personality.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.