Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2010 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, they changed some stuff from in the manga, but the meaning is still the same so it's not bad.

May 8, 2010 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
WTF?!?!?!

Honestly what is it with anime/manga and pee fetish, it's almost as bad as tentacles.
May 8, 2010 9:18 PM
Apr 2009
ZOMG!!! did no one notice that they played the anime charger girl du gen or w/e its called on the tv in this episode!. i was so f*cking suprised hahaha i like finished that anime last week and loved it!!! i cant beleive they actually put it on there. are they the same makers or something?
May 9, 2010 3:25 PM

Jun 2009
lol Sister Radar FTW

But seriously Keita, why didn't he just leave her and go somewhere else?!
May 13, 2010 5:45 AM

May 2009
Jrittmayer said:
lol Sister Radar FTW

But seriously Keita, why didn't he just leave her and go somewhere else?!

Apparently, because he's too stupid or seriously paranoid to the point where he fears she might tell his sisters about him molesting her.

One thing bothered me. I know that it's possible for pee to be completely clear (drinking lots of water will do that), but certainly it would make his shirt smell even if fully dried, wouldn't it? I don't think it would make a very pleasant experience wearing a shirt that got peed on.

And yeah, the Sister Radar was fun, though that was the only truly good thing in this whole episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2010 3:40 AM

Jun 2008
EternalDreamer said:
Hmm is it just me or was this episode a wee bit over the top? (pun intended ;P)

Really wonder why he took the girl with him all the time, since she was the delicate object of trouble so to speak. I mean would it not be better then for him to run away from her instead? ~.~
Especially if you come up with the brilliant idea of running down a floor and go outside to hide in a shed.

Of course he could have just told her to go to the toilet and he could go the other way so no problem even if he pumped in to his sisters but to you expect any sense from this show? Everything it's just an excuse for more ecchi.
It was nice that it wasn't about the two sisters again but it could have been a lot better.

I don't know if should feel aroused or disgusted. As much as i love girls i don't think i would be pleased getting piss all over my neck and back or getting slapped by her wet underwear.
And the guy was even sniffing it. He has no shame.
Now excuse me, i have to close this post and go take a bath.
May 19, 2010 8:22 AM
Mar 2008
Disgusting.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with japanese?
another_anonMay 19, 2010 8:27 AM
May 20, 2010 12:54 PM

Mar 2008
Oh god, Miharu is just perfect ! Glasses, shyness, big boobs :D

That sister radar is a nice weapon ^^
May 22, 2010 7:10 PM

May 2009
This episode was retarded. Why'd Keita drag that girl around in the first place? He could've just hid by himself.
May 24, 2010 12:35 AM

Jun 2007
2nding all the posts about "Why couldn't Keita have ran away on his own?". At least the manga made the omorashi scene a little more plausible by having Keita and Miharu confined against their will instead of running all over the place.
Jun 1, 2010 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
Pretty messed up episode, I'm guessing in Japan girls peeing is hot.
Jun 6, 2010 3:13 PM
Jun 2010
lol what's the dif between a guy and a girl pee ? xD
this shit is sick and way past ecchi lol
supersayenJun 6, 2010 3:26 PM

Jun 10, 2010 4:19 PM

Aug 2009
Best episode ever, lol.
Jun 24, 2010 10:37 PM

Mar 2009
Ugh, the peeing was gross.
Jul 4, 2010 8:11 AM

Mar 2008
AlexSadist-sama said:

I agree, But still funny in some way xD.

Nov 23, 2010 3:50 AM

Sep 2010
As soon as I saw the window, I was like "oh, dear god, no."
Dec 6, 2010 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
Lucky perv!

Attempting to smell her pee haha

Why is it still censored in the end" I've DLed the uncen. one
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 7, 2011 3:36 PM

Mar 2011
Right.

That was not what I was expecting from this episode.

Not sure what to feel about that. Hmmmm.....

Different?

Yeah, definitely different and not not hot!

Not not hot at all.........
Apr 2, 2012 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
Oh god the stupidity in this episode made me want to murder someone. I'm all for ecchi stuff but approach needs to be worked on really bad! Why the hell did he grab her? WHY? OTL
Apr 17, 2012 9:54 PM

May 2008
Ahaha. I just wonder why Keita just run off by himself and let the girl go to the toilet. Or at least he can go inside the boy's toilet and let the girl go in the girl's toilet . it would be alot more sensible oh well.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 14, 2012 6:16 PM

Jun 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:

Pretty much.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 13, 2012 4:41 PM

May 2012
Well this was something different :p
Sep 8, 2012 7:05 PM

Sep 2012
yeah the peeing was kinda gross but common its funny as hell xD and when he sniffed it i was totaly crying of laughing xD i totally love the serie's xD but plz no more peeing stuff like that xD
Mar 9, 2013 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
i can't be the only one who truly hates miharu >_> the last character i found so annoying was sakura from code:breaker. i just want to punch these girls and never see them again. she really ruined this episode for me /rant

i'm kind of amused to read that many people were freaked out because of the peeing :D i'm actually glad that people still can be shocked about something. i have to admit that i also didn't expect it to happen. but i wasn't really grossed out. i was more... fascinated that they really put this in an anime.
May 29, 2013 4:11 AM

Apr 2012
This took ecchi to the next level and then some. I never thought a golden shower would make it on anime TV series.
Jun 8, 2013 11:03 PM

Nov 2012
finally some mikuni in "ero ero" mode lol XD its kind of weird when keita "play" with those boobies :3

its more weirder when mikuni really peeing in keita -_- then keita smell it -_- weird

I like mikuni because she looked like the main character in hentai anime "bust to bust chichi bla bla" :3
Jun 23, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2013
how riko get a radar? lol
i lack on english but, i want to speak!
Sep 29, 2013 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
LOL This episode was... um... weird. Who smells pee?
Jan 15, 2014 4:56 AM

Aug 2012
The logic here is missing.
Apr 2, 2014 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
Ahahaha this is unbelivable ahaha poor girl (with blue hair),first he touch her breasts and now this :D I can't believe that she pissed on him and the he cleaned it and plus he saw it ahaha
I freaking love this anime!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 29, 2014 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
WTF!

Jan 9, 2015 12:10 PM

Oct 2012
Someone pass the brain bleach.
Jan 29, 2015 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
fucking crap
disgusting shit focusing on the worst character, I mean the godly OVAs also had an episode about urine but it wasn't that disgusting
I don't know if I'll be able to finish it, make more OVA pls
Feb 17, 2015 10:51 AM

Jan 2012
Nice slap.he deserve it.lol the sister radar
peeing really.this anime got some weird shit imagination.is this hentai or anime i am watching

Feb 27, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2013
lol this anime is so funny
Apr 28, 2015 9:08 AM

Apr 2013
Best episode so far, it was funny and had some nice ecchi scenes. But Keita really deserved what he got in the end, he knew that Miharu had to pee really bad and still took her with him... without any good reason!
Jun 3, 2015 12:42 AM

Nov 2013
Great golden shower episode, Pee-chan <3 XD
now he experienced everything (except chocolate waterfall) but Keita should try it with Ako and Riko too or it doesn't count XD

Octave_ said:
Disgusting.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with japanese?

golden shower isn't japanese invention, just google golden shower and be enlightened
tsundereharasserJun 8, 2015 1:09 AM
Nov 15, 2015 4:05 AM

Mar 2015
I didn't find pee gross rather it makes me turn on, hahaha XD
This is the best way to introduce Miharu-chan. Looking forward with Mikazuki based episode :3
Jul 2, 2017 5:41 PM
Jun 2016
I'm absolutely speechless. Laughed quite a bit too. Oh boy..
Sep 25, 2018 7:16 PM

Aug 2018
That was pretty funny. That sniffer has that whipping coming.
Oct 31, 2019 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Gah, this made me uncomfortable on so many levels. Not because of the ecchi qualities. I'm no stranger to the indecencies Japanese cultures brings unto their audiences. ;) But the relatability and also overall scenario had me deep in thought. The glasses chick... she pi$$es me off so much. (Did I just make a pun? Wow, lol, my bad.)

The way she gets flustered annoys me; she never even bothers to confront the guy over this supposed "harassment" she's constantly bestowed. Her ignorance, in turn, makes him out to be a predator. I'm having trouble putting it into words. Does anybody else get mad when you try to pet a dog and it runs away from you thinking you're gonna hurt it? In this case, the dog isn't a rescue nor has it been abused. And you're thinking, "IM NOT GONNA HURT YOU WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GAH." And this is just my thought process for her first appearances.

I continued to feel irritated when the protagonist tried returning the item she forgot in the library and she just ran away. It was because of this ignorant cowardice of her's that technically snowballed her into peeing all over the guy in the shed. Technically.

Actually, even before that, it was her fault for not leaving the library earlier to go to the bathroom. She held it for so long before actually deciding to leave the library.

Excluding those instances -- the rest of the blame would fall on the guy tryna hide from his sisters. I can see why he pulled her into the locker... but in the second instance where the glasses chick finally found a bathroom only to be yanked away, that's on Keita. (That's his name, right?)

Having given all the context, I'll finally say that my feelings did a 180 and I began to sympathize with this chick. Mainly because of her blatter issues. The Wikipedia says she apparently has a bit of a "problem" -- and that having to go to the bathroom when you're nervous is apparently a real (medical and/or psychologic) thing some people experience. As a matter of fact, I fall under that umbrella. Every time I'm in an isolated space with a person... or even in a quiet room, like a library or a classroom during an exam... I'm on the brink of bursting. It's honestly the worst. And there's really no "cure" for it either. So, in every sense of the word, I feel for this chick.

Having said that, the rest of the episode is kinda garnered around pi$$ fetishes. The idea of this vulnerable, uncomfortable girl about to expel her private fluids in front of someone of the opposite sex who very well may sexualize and/or ridicule her -- the entire concept can be enthralling for an audience. I absolutely see the appeal here. And many people are giving this episode acclaim, and are satisfied with this supposed "ecchi"-ness.

And fair enough. But for me personally, I derived no pleasure from this. 😂 And not even because I relate. But just thinking of the sheer, realistic discomfort she must've been feeling. Having to go to the bathroom so badly, and being incapable. That's Hell.

Of course, when she finally exploded onto the guy's shoulders... I don't know. If I were in her position, I can definitely see myself "leaking". But I don't know why she WaTeRfAlLeD everywhere. I mean. Is that realistic? I feel, realistically, after expelling at least a quarter of her bladder, she'd relieve herself to the point of no longer being on "the brink" and thus gaining some control. Again, she can pee a little but if I were her I'm confident I could've kept myself from drenching the both of us completely in a golden shower. In the end, I think this part of the scene was executed unrealistically. Now if you want a REALLY pleasurable urine tsunami scene, try watching Prison School. Hallelujah.

Not only that, but picturing myself as her, albeit being a male, is dreadfully humiliating. And the sounds she was making certainly didn't help!

So... I'm watching this anime ironically. And I mean that. Ecchi's make me cringe due to the lack of realism. But I'd like to say that even if I WERE watching this for a lecherous thrill as most of the people in this forum all, I still don't think I could feel psychologically ease because of the many levels of physical and emotional discomfort the glasses chick was feeling. I'd be exhausted and in major dread after having undergone that.

Oh, and then the cherry on top. She forgot she'd taken her underwear off (to dry off), and eventually positions herself in a fashion in which completely exposes herself. (I've watched up to episode 6, so) in the first 6 episodes, she's probably experienced the most exposing (taking into account deliberacy and lack thereof) out of any on-screen character. When at the end of the day, she's trying to avoid all of it.

I've thought about this scenario a lot, and there's a lot more input I could add. But I've got Spanish class into 15 minutes so I'm'a toi-LET myself out. Peace.

Or should I say Pee-ce.

Buh dum tss.

Or should I say Buh dum Psssssssssssssss.
Oct 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Nov 2010
The lamest episode so far. Those situation with Miharu and Keita was so forced except the library scene.

Hmm.. pee fetish. Nah, not for me. Even if it came from a cute girl, it's gross. No boner for me this episode. lol
Jul 7, 2022 5:44 AM
Sep 2021
This episode went in a different way from the start. It was a decent episode, it had its own level of extremeness.
I give this episode 6/10.
Dec 15, 2022 2:58 PM

Oct 2021
I hate this episode so much
Keita could just let the glasses girl to go to the bathroom instead of forcing her to hold more time
Sep 17, 2023 8:26 AM

Sep 2010
Again, lots of contrivance, but there's a bit of development and I appreciated some of the animations and visual metaphors a lot.
Dec 11, 2023 2:48 PM
May 2021
piss..............
Dec 25, 2023 10:18 PM

Feb 2020
the way she cries out as she loses control over her bladder excites me far more than it should
ahh...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2010

122 by Frsonfash »»
Jan 16, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2010

63 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 7, 2010

61 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2010

75 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:49 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 17, 2010

97 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.