Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 5, 2022 3:12 AM

Nov 2011
Seems this episode/arc/season really loves pairing characters up to show their true potentials...

I must say, that's a whole load of character chemistry going on. Can we also get more of Crocell screen time please? It feels like her character has more potential to show this season.
Nov 5, 2022 5:32 AM

Jul 2017
The Dorodoro Brothers sure look for unnecessary drama, between Jazz and Sabnock. The race against the boss-level beast in an attempt to revive their master's demonic self (which is clearly Balam-sensei), and the rest of the areas...easily amplified by the students of the Misfit Class, such as Cain and Keroil, the latter espeically as a dem-dol sealing her cuteness away for her coldness for beauty.

Brute strength and knowledge are crucial in the Harvest Festival, and the Diabotany Battler's lead Solas Bobo and Allocer prove that a 3rd is just as important: deception. And this is taught by the special demon Furfur for both Allocer and Jazz, training their days in paradise and cunningness right under the netherworld, creating adult connections, and then getting tricked by Furfur;s lies to be subjected to part-time work hell...the bitter taste of the adult world.

Furfur, despite being the greater demon, really drove them to hell that both Jazz and Allocer started focusing on their skills and learning as their 3 weeks pass, to finally win at the coin game. Well...if it ever was THAT easy to trick against Furfur. And it turned out to be the Harvest Festival that both of them have to win to play against Furfur for another chance.

In Iruma's block where he's surrounded by the other students looking to crush him, what's his tactic of survival?
KANLen09Nov 6, 2022 1:00 AM
Nov 5, 2022 5:44 AM

Jun 2015
That episode went far too fast! Roll on next Sat pls!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 5, 2022 6:41 AM
Apr 2021
This episode was super good loved Jazz and Allocer getting the spotlight and Furfur is too sly of a demon. I also love the beasts and Camui serving the Ice Queen Kerori. It is too hilarious.
Nov 5, 2022 6:53 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
Strip club training, classic
Nov 5, 2022 7:34 AM
May 2021
I kind of felt for them, but they really put what they learnt to work
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Nov 5, 2022 8:09 AM

Mar 2020
Jazz and Allocer had some good training, even if it was frustrating. They learned the mind games necessary to succeed in the Harvest Festival, and it paid off out in the field! Solid episode.
Nov 5, 2022 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
Loved how FurFur was still ruthless at the end not giving them that W and I just can't get enough of empress Kerori, next episode seems to be amazing from that preview.
Nov 5, 2022 9:07 AM

Jun 2016
boring episode !!!
Nov 5, 2022 9:12 AM

Mar 2010
I forgot all about the stealing guy and smart doge thing. Huh they simply did work.. not sure if thats really training but I guess they did mature from that bs club lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 5, 2022 9:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Furfur really traumatized them but in a somewhat good way since they're way better at the exam now with how they can deceive and steal people xD They're demons after all
Nov 5, 2022 9:43 AM

May 2020
furfur really just bullied the poor kids lmao

Nov 5, 2022 10:19 AM
Sep 2015
Jazz is my favorite character, he's from a family that stealing is in their nature, so Furfur sensei whom lying is in his nature is a perfect match for Jazz. I don't how if he's strong physically but if he can handle some work and not completely helpless against absolute force then I think Furfur is a good candidate for the next demon king.

Now back to Jazz, he's my favorite character because I pity him when he was getting stolen from his big brother Rock (but his big brother is hot so I'll forgive him). I just want to point out that Jazz is not born a stealer, he was taught to be a stealer. He had an innocent heart when he was a kid (and maybe he still has a innocent heart now?), so I think even amongst demon, Nurture wins against Nature. Some people might point out at bloodline special ability, but Jazz's special ability "takes things from other without notice" means he was born to be a thief, but I think this ability can be used creatively for a good intention.
Nov 5, 2022 10:22 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious.... cheat before being cheated, hard in hell!!! kekeke
Nov 5, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2022
It's a good anime but I think it's a little too slow paced. Does any manga reader know any big plot coming soon?
Ordinal_RichaoNov 5, 2022 12:03 PM
Nov 5, 2022 11:27 AM

Aug 2011
Roch2001 said:
That episode went far too fast! Roll on next Sat pls!!

Agreed! Especially with that cliffhanger, I wonder what's happening over there.
Nov 5, 2022 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
Big F for Jazz and Allocer lol. They got humiliated hard.
Nov 5, 2022 11:54 AM
Jun 2021
Since no one is talking about it, I can’t help but feel that it is just my imagination but the third season of Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun seems to lack the subtlety of the manga, it seems too fast paced and worst of all, as if there was little care put into the production process itself. I find myself in a conundrum with failure to elaborate any more on the above mentioned criticisms or to provide any basis to them which does diminish the appraisement of my what seems to be quite a bold opinion but since it does seem to be my opinion, I thought that I’ll just leave it out there...
///
Nov 5, 2022 11:59 AM
Jun 2021
Ordinal_Richao said:
It's a good anime but I think it's a little too slow paced. Dies any manga reader know any big plot coming soon?

Yeah, the music festival was my favourite
///
Nov 5, 2022 12:37 PM
Aug 2022
After seeing five episodes of season 3 I’m really disappointed, they should loose the Comedy stamp on the series.
First two seasons I laughed like crazy several time per episode and now on season 3 I haven’t laughed a single time for five episodes so the series really lost it’s biggest charm which is so sad.
Nov 5, 2022 3:39 PM

May 2015
Well, this arc is not the best I must admist. But it's still really good.
Nov 5, 2022 5:35 PM

Feb 2019
in as much as i loved the backstory on what happened to Jazz and Allocer, do they really have to end the episode on a cliffy like that?! next week's episode better not disappoint lol
Nov 5, 2022 8:04 PM

Nov 2012
I think I may have to stop watching simulcasts. My blood pressure can't take it.
I kept waiting for the guys to tell him to open both hands..
Why are they after my Iruma-kun?! Those meanies! Can't wait til next week.
Nov 5, 2022 9:33 PM
Jul 2020
I really love this arc. I want to watch the entire season lol
Nov 6, 2022 2:48 AM

Oct 2009
Didn't get to see Iruma's performance this episode
Next ep pls :P
Nov 6, 2022 3:32 AM
Mar 2021
I can't help but love the interactions characters have.
Nov 6, 2022 3:42 AM

Mar 2012
THis Arc is quite long and you should expect that one of it's primary focus is to expand upon not just iruma but pretty much everyone's progress within the mistfist class so expect a couple of more episodes were iruma won't be in the spotlight.

I tell you out of all their instructors this guy those two had is probably the worst even i could not stand him even after i read the manga.

Hoho Next Week episode is one i have been waiting to see adapted for awhile this is going to be great, especially for Clara X Iruma shippers ;3
Nov 6, 2022 4:06 AM
May 2020
iruma looking like a final boss with him nonchalantly sitting down like that
Nov 6, 2022 6:13 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, really not feeling this arc at all so far. Sure, it's decent to see the rest of the class get some limelight and development for once, but for the most part they're just not that interesting. And putting all that focus on them makes this arc feel like it's moving at an utterly glacial pace.
Nov 6, 2022 6:54 AM

Apr 2015
Really enjoying the character development going on this season.

This is basically a tournament arc, and tournaments are usually long because they have a lot of characters to focus on. Up to now, most of the class has taken the background character roles, so I don't mind this.
Nov 6, 2022 7:00 AM

Apr 2015
Icensheart said:
After seeing five episodes of season 3 I’m really disappointed, they should loose the Comedy stamp on the series.
First two seasons I laughed like crazy several time per episode and now on season 3 I haven’t laughed a single time for five episodes so the series really lost it’s biggest charm which is so sad.

The comedy lies in the ridiculousness of the situations they are placed in. I do miss the manga reading together, but it will probably be back some time.
Nov 6, 2022 7:18 AM
Aug 2022
WatchSymphogear said:
Icensheart said:

The comedy lies in the ridiculousness of the situations they are placed in. I do miss the manga reading together, but it will probably be back some time.

I hope so, I mean 5 episodes are fine for character development but almost half a season without a decent joke is unlike before so I hope it changes to somewhat better in coming episodes.
Nov 6, 2022 9:10 PM

Jan 2011
Damn, this ep was over before I knew it.

Jazz stole the sukima spot from Clara.
Nov 6, 2022 11:06 PM
Oct 2019
I literally leaped from my seat with that cliffhanger

lksadhfkjlsahfkjlsahdfkjlhas
Nov 7, 2022 4:58 AM

Dec 2018
this episode kinda sucked; nothing really happened and then they end it like that?
Nov 7, 2022 6:12 AM

Jan 2018
StateofOhayo said:
this episode kinda sucked; nothing really happened and then they end it like that?
Its about to heat up apparently according to those who read the manga. Id stick around just in case.
Nov 7, 2022 6:14 AM

Jan 2018
ReaperCreeper said:

JustUrBoi said:

Ive heard from manga readers thats its about to get even better from here on. The episode was very good also imo.
Nov 7, 2022 6:18 AM

Dec 2018
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
StateofOhayo said:
Its about to heat up apparently according to those who read the manga. Id stick around just in case.

don't worry, i'm sticking around
Nov 7, 2022 6:22 AM

Jan 2018
StateofOhayo said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

don't worry, i'm sticking around
Good bro. The parts coming up are to good to miss apparently.
Nov 7, 2022 6:33 AM

Jan 2011
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
ReaperCreeper said:

JustUrBoi said:

Ive heard from manga readers thats its about to get even better from here on. The episode was very good also imo.
As a manga reader I'm very aware.
Nov 9, 2022 11:12 AM

Jul 2016
Taking minors to a shady place with yakuza demons and strippers to make them pay a debt and call it "training"? Man, Furfur is truly the kind of demon this show was needing lmao.

Now jokes aside, I think Allocer and Jazz's training will be of great help in the long term.
Solid episode overall.
Nov 10, 2022 8:49 PM

Mar 2007
We finally get to see the tough "night club" training in sneaky schemes!

Wonder if Iruma is waiting for a bigger monster and where his partner is?
Nov 11, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2018
ReaperCreeper said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
As a manga reader I'm very aware.
Cool cool. I didnt know that you read the manga. I probably should have checked your profile tbh.
Nov 11, 2022 12:34 PM

Jan 2018
FrxAMQ said:
Ordinal_Richao said:
It's a good anime but I think it's a little too slow paced. Does any manga reader know any big plot coming soon?

From what I understand this arc is quite long, but it gets better
That is what I have heard to. I hope the wait pays off like manga readers says it does.
Nov 12, 2022 5:22 AM

May 2020
If only training means this much fun.. though that's what Jazz and Allocer would've thought but they got robbed from the fun part real fast lol. Plus embarrassment as a parting gift. Fun episode.
Nov 12, 2022 8:40 AM
Aug 2021
O episodio foi muito bom, deu pra fazer muitas icons muito legal o passado da eliza
Nov 12, 2022 12:05 PM

Mar 2007
The team ups are exciting for sure. Actually loved the backstory of those 2's "training on demon nature" by making them work for a night club. The taunting was first rate too.
Nov 13, 2022 8:18 AM
Dec 2019
Jazz and Schneider went through a lot by being tricked by their tutor but now they can trick most people. Looks like Iruma is getting hunted by the other students. It probably won't affect him too much cuz they're all weak compared to him.
Nov 13, 2022 9:52 AM

Jan 2018
FrxAMQ said:
SamuraiNinja1 said:
Jazz and Schneider went through a lot by being tricked by their tutor but now they can trick most people. Looks like Iruma is getting hunted by the other students. It probably won't affect him too much cuz they're all weak compared to him.

True, plus he's the main character... so I'm sure he'll be fine xd
Of course Iruma will be all good. He has to plot armor you know. Its why he is so calm despite everything going on around him.
Nov 13, 2022 12:54 PM

Jan 2018
FrxAMQ said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
Of course Iruma will be all good. He has to plot armor you know. Its why he is so calm despite everything going on around him.

Unless that's what they want us to think.. *cue spooky plot twist music*
Hmmm well the plot armor is strong in shounen anime though so who knows at this point right?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Barbatos CV

cHowaito - Apr 10

0 by cHowaito »»
Apr 10, 6:40 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2022

50 by ReganDesu »»
Mar 28, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2022

69 by ReganDesu »»
Mar 26, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

88 by Eirasian »»
Mar 24, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

61 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.