Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2022 4:23 PM

May 2016
Oh damn, I feel bad for Bishamon.

On another note I hope the theory that Hiyori dies is not fulfilled. I would hate the author if that happened. She can age and die, then rejuvenate like a ghost and be with Yato forever or something.
Nov 5, 2022 3:55 AM

Apr 2020

There's no world in which Kazuma stays dead here. Otherwise, what was the point?! It will be too much of a waste if he died here.
Nov 5, 2022 3:24 PM
Apr 2021
i refuse to believe kazuma just died like that :( can't wait for the next chapters
Nov 5, 2022 4:43 PM

Apr 2021
Wait what happened to Kazuma? Anyone else a bit disappointed with Kazuma's death?
Nov 5, 2022 4:52 PM

Mar 2014
You can be a real brat sometimes Nora...

Don't do this Toka, don't let Kazuma die like this
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 7, 2022 12:13 PM

Feb 2018
Well, I actually liked that Kazume died here, his purpose for the story was mostly done and it just seals the deal that Bshamon will mourn him
Nov 8, 2022 2:55 PM

Apr 2020
Noooo Kazuma šŸ˜­
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Nov 10, 2022 12:33 AM
Feb 2021
Kazuma's death is probably just a plot device, since he was getting in the way of Yato and his father's fight. We will probably get another development now that kazuma is gone. Though, I like Kazuma a bit too much to be satisfied with his death....
Nov 10, 2022 8:07 PM
Aug 2020
Damn, can't believe Kazuma died :/ He was one of the best characters. Doesn't seem like a fake death as we seen on previous occasions in this manga, it really seemed final.

Now to see what happens next, father still seem to have some fight in him, though I dont know how he would manage to come back. I wonder if Yato will make it or he'll disappear and reincarnate, chapter 102 had a panel that seemed a point of view of reincarnated baby yato in its last page, holding hands with Yukine while Hiyori smiled, it might've been foreshadowing of whats to come.

I dont think Hiyori will die, that would be just too dark and unnecessary, and her character arc doesn't seem to be going that way or would be fulfilling if it ended like that. I also wouldn't like Yato to reincarnate, because in the end it wouldn't be him and he would lose all his experiences, but I can see it happening and it seems reasonable. I also dont think Yukine will die.

I believe father will probably respawn for a final showdown and Yato will defeat him with Yukine, Hiyori will probably be involved somehow and be an important part in it, though I dont know how.
Nov 11, 2022 3:08 AM
Jan 2021
im just sad idk what more to say
Nov 17, 2022 11:15 AM

Jul 2016
I hope Kazuma didn’t die, because he was hoping to go home and Bishamon seemed to be calling for him from time to time.
So, maybe he went to her, his home, his family, and he felt his job was done with Yato.
But if he did die for good, I will be beyond sad, but at the same time at least he didn’t go violently like those other shinki, I’m relieved.
It seems despite learning about their past lives, Yukine and Kazuma were able to at least maintain themselves somewhat, like Nana (was this her name? Not sure), especially Kazuma (Yukine went pretty crazy at first).
I really hope by the end we see that the reason for that was their bond with theirs gods.
There are worse things than death after all, like losing someone you love…
Dec 18, 2022 5:45 PM
Jan 2021
man i cant stand him anymore please just die

i just want yato and the others to be happy
Dec 27, 2022 6:00 PM
Jun 2022
Me encanto pero me dolió la muerte de un personaje que le tenía cariño
Jan 9, 2023 3:10 AM

Jan 2020
Kazuma dying was unexpected. As if things with Bishamon and Yato aren't bad enough. I wonder if he really is going to stay dead?

Meanwhile, Father just don't die. His added backstory was a bit underwhelming as well.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 23, 2023 2:46 AM

Dec 2020
sorry guys. its my fault he died. its because i liked him. (all my favorites always die)

as much as i want him to come back i really need an animanga rn that isnt just reviving the dead left and right for plot armor. amazing chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.