Forums

may have become a better manhua is they had focused on story more 🤦‍♂️

New
Oct 30, 2022 1:32 AM
Apr 2022
any views on this my buddies 🤔🤔
Oct 30, 2022 4:02 AM

Feb 2020
Manhua do have worser stories as it goes on because they focus too much on adventuring and uses too many fodder characters. Same is the case of this manhua (there are only a few which have proper buildup and progression like daulou dalu or Wu Geng Ji ). I myself has not read this manhua, but i have seen the anime, it indeed does become uninteresting as story goes on. There is not enough world building or foreshadowing as whole or characteristion which are carried forward and too many self contained plots, new setting and characters. Season 3 was literally almost a reboot and it just keeps doing that.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 30, 2022 4:20 AM
Feb 2021
Eh honestly wasn't half bad a super easy read if you switch your mind off for the most part. Probably won't keep reading since after looking into it the novel translations stopped a while back and there isn't much of a community so at least for the foreseeable future imma just left the series sit
Jun 17, 2023 12:00 PM
Dec 2018
Honestly Versatile Mage is one of my favorite Web Novels if not the fav WN. I started its Manhua a long time ago when the it was still the Ancient Capital Arc and have kept up with it. Recently they finished the translation of WN. As I have seen, manhua do not do justice with the WN, be it Versatile mage, Emperor's Domination etc. and anime have some serious plotlines issue where they cut off a huge potion of background characters but in the end it felt like the MC and gang did everything when they didn't. If you have time I would definitely recommend reading the WN instead of manhua or anime. It is decently sized at around 3200 chaps. Also don't be scared by size most chapters of WN can be read in between 1 - 2 min and truthfully reading WN woes help with general reading speed.

More topics from this board

» quanzhi fashi/versatile mage

baba4elite - Sep 3, 2022

0 by baba4elite »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:12 PM

» Waiting for approval!

SViper - Jul 28, 2021

12 by RaviDavi »»
Mar 15, 2022 5:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.