Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2022 2:19 AM

Feb 2018
- Ryuuen still didn't give up with his 800 million point strategy.
- to get Class A, Ryuuen threatened Kushida but Kiyotaka managed to protect her.
- Ishigami is a genius, he is of ordinary status but is a follower of Kiyotaka's father.
- Kanzaki and Arisu are childhood friends and have met Kiyotaka's father.
- At the end of volume 8, Kiyotaka hugs Ichinose because he feels Ichinose is mentally broken.
- Horikita doesn't respond to Sudou's feelings
- Ryuuen threatened Kushida but Ayanokouji protected her.
- Ayanokouji hugs Ichinose and promises to help her if she asks for his help ishigami
Suzune: "I've never been in love with anyone. I don't have that feeling now, nor do I know what it is. I thought if I dated Sudou, who said he loved me, I might fall in love with him sometime over time..." What I'm hoping for is nothing more than the moment when I instinctively fall in love"

SyureriaOct 24, 2022 7:55 PM
Oct 24, 2022 10:15 AM

Apr 2020
Syureria said:
- Ryuuen still didn't give up with his 800 million point strategy.
- to get Class A, Ryuuen threatened Kushida but Kiyotaka managed to protect her.
- Ishigami is a genius, he is of ordinary status but is a follower of Kiyotaka's father.
- Kanzaki and Arisu are childhood friends and have met Kiyotaka's father.
- At the end of volume 8, Kiyotaka hugs Ichinose because he feels Ichinose is mentally broken.

has vol 8 released??
Oct 24, 2022 5:09 PM
Nov 2020
Where can l read the full tanslated volume?....
Oct 24, 2022 6:04 PM

Feb 2018
NaughtySempai said:
has vol 8 released??
Yeah, it has been released
Oct 24, 2022 6:52 PM
Mar 2022
Syureria said:
NaughtySempai said:
has vol 8 released??

Do you have fan tl?
Oct 24, 2022 7:07 PM

Feb 2018
heheh_dazai said:
Do you have fan tl?
Nope, JP Raw, I think that impossible to translate all pages in 12 hours... Especially MTL
Oct 24, 2022 7:22 PM
Mar 2022
Syureria said:
heheh_dazai said:
Do you have fan tl?
Nope, JP Raw, I think that impossible to translate all pages in 12 hours... Especially MTL
yaa I guess so u read it in Japanese ver? 🐐
Oct 24, 2022 7:59 PM

Feb 2018
heheh_dazai said:
Yeah, I give you one of my favorite scene :

Kiyotaka: *hugs Ichinose
Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun!?
Kiyotaka: You can cry if it hurts. When things are tough, you should ask for help. Everyone has something that is their weakness.
Ichinose: But...
Ichinise bit her lip. she weakly tried to escape.
Kiyotaka: There's something you want, right?
Ichinise: What I want, I can...
Kiyotaka: No longer get it?
Ichinose: *nods
Kiyotaka: You shouldn't care about that.
Ichinise: But...
Kiyotaka: If you don't have the courage to take a step forward, I can help you.
Kiyotaka: *wipes away his tears

SyureriaOct 24, 2022 9:21 PM
Oct 24, 2022 10:19 PM
Mar 2022
Syureria said:
heheh_dazai said:

Kiyotaka: You can cry if it hurts. When things are tough, you should ask for help. Everyone has something that is their weakness.

no........... I'm gonna wait for fan tl 🥲 I didn't read your message...........but damm ayano definitely gonna move to ichinose class fr..
Oct 25, 2022 9:54 AM

Apr 2020
heheh_dazai said:
Syureria said:

Do you have fan tl?

minimum it would take 1 week i guess
Oct 25, 2022 10:17 AM
Mar 2022
NaughtySempai said:
heheh_dazai said:

Do you have fan tl?

minimum it would take 1 week i guess
ya we can't do anything just enjoy free services..... Like ayano.....
Oct 25, 2022 7:43 PM

Jan 2021
So with this volume Ichinose team revived? lmao, I thought it was buried, but it seems like the coffin is making some weird sounds.

And so, is Kushida really falling in love with Ayanokouji as some spoilers I read earlier said? That would be funny because I already count her in his harem
Oct 26, 2022 2:17 AM

Feb 2018
Ionliosite2 said:
is Kushida really falling in love with Ayanokouji as some spoilers I read earlier said? That would be funny because I already count her in his harem
Kushida blushing because of ayanokouji's t-rex
Oct 28, 2022 9:56 AM

Dec 2020
OlsiEffect said:
heheh_dazai said:
Syureria said:

Do you have fan tl?
There's a guy on YouTube called Anime Anyway and he translates new chapters pretty fast and it's pretty damn good for a fan translation. The first one was already translated. Here's a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ANIMEANYWAY

Here's a link to the chapter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVWr1BXb1XkB1dkmBTZ0MMZQP-ft0OKo/view
Oct 29, 2022 7:02 AM
Mar 2022
crispycereal said:
OlsiEffect said:
heheh_dazai said:

Do you have fan tl?
There's a guy on YouTube called Anime Anyway and he translates new chapters pretty fast and it's pretty damn good for a fan translation. The first one was already translated. Here's a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ANIMEANYWAY

Here's a link to the chapter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVWr1BXb1XkB1dkmBTZ0MMZQP-ft0OKo/view
chap 1 already readed I know him but he translated very slow ...lol
Nov 7, 2022 10:45 AM
Jun 2021
royal mlts released the full volume translation on their discord and it's of good quality
here is the link to their discord
https://discord.gg/royalmtls
Nov 8, 2022 4:46 AM
Feb 2022
This volume is fluffy compared to the usual edgy, full of backstabbing and manipulation

Even the fights are cute
Nov 8, 2022 7:47 PM
Jun 2022
deesintegrashun said:
This volume is fluffy compared to the usual edgy, full of backstabbing and manipulation

Even the fights are cute
This was supposed to be a vacation,to get along with other students from other classes, what did you expect?
Nov 10, 2022 2:40 PM
Jul 2019
Its a great volume, i really enjoyed it
Nov 11, 2022 4:21 AM
Jul 2018
Slayer777 said:
deesintegrashun said:

Even the fights are cute
This was supposed to be a vacation,to get along with other students from other classes, what did you expect?

It's deviating from what it's supposed to be since uninhabited island arc...
It's becoming more like SOL type with emotional scenes..
the excecution becoming lazy & illogical in important events...
It's become more of a horikita show..
Writer seems to want to end 2nd year ASAP while compromising the story & until now it was in the border of a harem type but now writer has gone full harem Sol & predictable...
Don't see it changing until year 3..
Nov 14, 2022 11:24 PM
Mar 2022
Anukul_Rawat said:
Slayer777 said:

It's deviating from what it's supposed to be since uninhabited island arc...
It's becoming more like SOL type with emotional scenes..
the excecution becoming lazy & illogical in important events...
It's become more of a horikita show..
Writer seems to want to end 2nd year ASAP while compromising the story & until now it was in the border of a harem type but now writer has gone full harem Sol & predictable...
Don't see it changing until year 3..
it's do turning like romcom harem but this volume is not bad as it contains major events for upcoming clashes between class as now we know who is behind the door during sports fest .
Nov 15, 2022 8:11 AM
Aug 2020
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you will not be in danger in a
hundred battles. Sun
Tzu's The Art of War.
I couldn't stop laughing.
Nov 15, 2022 11:18 PM
Mar 2022
Syureria said:
heheh_dazai said:

now that I Read it our boy ayano really doing ntr stuff ☠️ thats what I thought in last scene lol.
Nov 16, 2022 6:36 AM
Dec 2014
As someone pointed out in some youtube comments of some japanese review of this volume, the introduction of and emphasize on family relations (家) Sakayanagi house, Kanzaki house and Sakagami house probably will play role in future story. Maybe some advancements on Kouenji's story? Since it was mentioned early on they're Kouenji's are wealthy etc. I feel that it would be dumb that Kouenji would at some point get motivated simply due to Miichan or smh xD (Although I believe it was him who left Miichan food at door!!)

kinda funny and stupid how it didn't occur to Kanzaki at all that Ayanokouji could be the son of Ayanokouji-sensei lmao

Also so regarding to illustration from 0 volume(?) ((which I couldn't find anywhere digital))
(spoiler just in case although just speculation)

I also read youjitsu raw (from honto)
kisssaNov 16, 2022 6:44 AM
Jan 14, 2023 9:37 PM
Jul 2021
After the introduction of Onodera, I had a crazy idea/prediction and after the recent volume's event regarding Sudou and Horikita, it's even more likely so I want to make sure that this prediction is recorded so that in case it comes true, I can say that I called it. My prediction is that now that Sudou has finally confessed to Horikita and been rejected, he will eventually end up with Onodera. This leads to the possibility that the one Horikita will come to love is Ryuen. After all, the first person to express interest in her besides Ayanokoji was Ryuen and as we have seen, he is clearly very interested in making her his woman, beyond simply so that he can crush her class.
Feb 5, 2023 10:00 PM

May 2016
I'm now getting curious how Ayanokoji is gonna help Ichinose without Kei getting suspicious. And how he's gonna break his relationship with Kei and betray everyone in his class in the future (probably during 3rd year story arc). It's gonna get real ugly when that happens. I now agree with Chabashira-sensei that Ayanokoji is the most defective one in their class.

Mar 2, 2023 4:12 PM
Jul 2020
OlsiEffect said:

Follow Royal MTL's on discord and you'll get every new volumes translated in few days.
Jul 3, 2023 10:51 AM

Mar 2019
Kiyo the heart slayer. He scored 2 more this volume. But it feels like author is filling up space for year 2. My assumption is that yagami had to play a bigger role. But since his role is cut short, this volume has to be filled somehow. But it was still good. Not as good as last few volumes of course.

I hope author has good plans, because kiyo hopping is too predictable. Even then I can't imagine him losing to suzune.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 10 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jan 23

5 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 6, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

33 by retouru »»
Feb 27, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 4.5 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 25, 2021

26 by retouru »»
Feb 26, 2:43 AM

» Is volume 0 counting in this or is it going to be seperated thing?

Pussyit8 - Dec 4, 2022

10 by rserfaty »»
Jan 20, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 23, 2022

24 by jas-samaaa »»
Jan 14, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.