Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 21, 2022 5:35 PM
Jul 2018
What an amazing episode! Everything was perfect in this!

For 2 years I was watching it weekly and today it ended. I was having goosebumps in first 7 minutes and the animation & direction was wild in the fight & when Dai sacrifices himself. Pretty good ending to the series and true to its source material.
Overall, 7/10 series. One of the most enjoyable series in last 2 years!
removed-userOct 21, 2022 8:10 PM
Oct 21, 2022 5:58 PM
Jul 2017
It's really over...
100 episodes.
otsukaresamadeshita!
Oct 21, 2022 5:58 PM

Nov 2020
Finally we have reached the end, and what an end, eh? It sure does not leave you indifferent. Dai became a hero.
It has been a great pleasure to have stayed with all of you on this great two-year journey.
This last episode has been the golden brooch to this wonderful anime.

The work done by Toei Animation and all the staff has been superb.
They have given it all to carry out this project, all episodes have been well done, the animation has been spectacular, the direction has been incredible and has kept the interest at all times for the great story, the voice actors have been magnificent and the astonishing OST has spoken by itself and has made believe that courage and bravery is within us. All of this making 100 episodes in a row and with other anime projects at the same time, which should not have been an easy task.
From here I want to thank them for having done this amazing work.
It's been two years full of smiles and tears, revelations and awesome moments.

In a while, I plan to do a marathon watching all the episodes: https://www.crunchyroll.com/es-es/series/GYXM79M56/dragon-quest-the-adventure-of-dai

If you want more Dai, I recommend the video game A Hero's Bond, a mobile RPG whose story is supervised by Riku Sanjo and it's very good, the interactions between the characters are very interesting and it has me addicted every day: https://dragonquest.com/DaiHerosBonds_en/

Also in 2023 the video game Infinite Strash will be released for desktop consoles and PC, it looks excellent, Action RPG with very good graphics and narrative: https://www.dqdai-is.com/

And the Avan Prequel manga, which hopefully will be animated one day. Who knows, maybe even some continuation of the anime could be possible?
Only time will tell. Japanese fans are very interested in the not written Makai arc, so maybe it's possible. You can also ask for it on Twitter with the hastagh
#ダイの大冒険 or #ダイ大魔界編

In any case, whether it continues or not, for me this great adventure will always endure over time, and will always be eternal.

Let's meet again sometime in this world! ;)
-Hyunckel-Oct 25, 2022 7:19 AM
Oct 21, 2022 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
We got the final fight in...space! Totally worth the buildup up to this point if you ask me and Dai fough with everything on the line. Popp carrying Dai is a unforgettable moment. To me, Dai achieved his hero status after all that.

What's actually fantastic about the finale is having every single character in the show making an appearance. It's like a celebration of this anime itself. Will miss it.
Oct 21, 2022 5:59 PM

Sep 2018
Riku Sanjo, the author of DnD, intended to continue the series after Vearn, with Velzar as the main villain (is called "Makai Arc", Makai is Underworld) but health condition of Koji Inada, the artist of DnD, was very bad at that time. So Sanjo decided to end the manga with Vearn in Flash of Light Arc!
There is a good chance for Makai Arc or a sequel movie in the future! (or a prequel movie with Young Prime Baran vs Velzar and Avan Prequel tv series) Discuss here!
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1897764
Btw, these are lastest shots from chap 24 of Avan Prequel manga. There are tons of important infos:

About this last ep, as I said last week, It should be a 30-40 mins episode but... man whatever :))
DragonKnight92Oct 21, 2022 6:36 PM
Oct 21, 2022 6:01 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverOct 21, 2022 6:29 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 21, 2022 6:20 PM

Dec 2020
Really great final episode with Shida on the first part and a great new OST of Yuki Hayashi and great colorimetry
The second part got the final twist with Killvearn was Piroro all the time.
In the manga Piroro dies
But in the anime, we could think he was TPing before dying...
The final cut is after the ending, don't miss it
Too bad they didn't add things. They were just adapting the manga.

I hope Avan yusha prequel will be adapted one day
And i wish for a movie with a sequel...
Oct 21, 2022 6:24 PM
Oct 2021
I also thought this episode would've been like they did in episode 73. No op and no ed. I can't complain cuz this episode is also pretty great.

2 years, what a long journey. I can't thank the staffs enough for adapting the whole series. There are so many great moments and great character writing in this show.

Will we meet again? Let's see will there be any big news for Dai in the future.
Oct 21, 2022 7:44 PM

Jun 2015
I was scared they would drop the epilogue. It's not over until the end
Oct 21, 2022 7:44 PM
Sep 2016
Farewell for now Dai .... may we cross paths again in the future. to new beginnings...
Oct 21, 2022 7:48 PM

Jan 2012
Goodness, I'm sitting here blubbering like a damn baby. What a ride. I know this series wasn't on many people's radars but for me, personally, this was the finest example of a pure shonen fantasy/adventure series I've seen in a long time. I'm not sure just how long exactly, but certainly since the early 2000s so over 15 years. It makes sense though doesn't it? Given the original source manga was published alongside the finest shonen series of all time Dragon Ball? Speaking of the source manga, watching this inspired me to buy the physical releases Viz has begun publishing over here this year. And if this anime adaptation ever gets a physical release stateside I plan to get that too. I know there's been plans to continue the story. I'd certainly be thrilled if they came to fruition. Solid 9/10.
Oct 21, 2022 7:53 PM

Apr 2014
Every journey has its beginning. And every journey has its ending. To think I or We started this series on Oct 3, 2020. And to see it end really hurts and I wish we got a proper ending. But this ending seems very satisfying even though it seemed bittersweet. This ending reminded me so much of Dragon Quest's III ending. The job the hero is done. He disappears and will show up should another evil arrive. If Dragon Velzar ever returns to fight. Then I am sure Dai will show up and fight. If there can be a continuation of this series. Then it should be Velzar to be the major antagonist, but from what I understand he is stuck in stone for eternity by celestial people, so it can highly be unlikely. But anything could happen. But I am glad to be part of this Adventure with all of you. AVAN STRASH FOREVER!!
Oct 21, 2022 8:04 PM

Dec 2019
One of the few anime I enjoyed that aired over the past couple years, bright spot whenever I got to see it weekly. Not perfect, but the ending was fun, nostalgic and I had a good time with this show. Will miss tf out of it, a very good 100 episodes fr.
Oct 21, 2022 8:16 PM
Sep 2015
Popp is really trying to steal a spotlight to the last minute that force Dai to sacrifice himself. The epic ending is expected from the epic journey, but I kinda surprise that in romantic aspect, only Avan is concluded. I love how Hyunckel go on adventure with Larhart without any concern of Amy's confession. I love how Nova is basically live together with Lon Beruk. But the classic scene is of course, when Popp hold Dai in the air, both shirtless. This anime really ignite my imagination, isn't it?

I really shock at one last twist, Killvearn is alive after all, and the true nature of Killvearn... it seems that there's so much unknown in the underworld, someone else already point out that this could be a future plot if there's really a sequel, and don't forget that a prequel manga is not finished yet, that might be maded into anime too, who knows... I don't have any doubt that the sequel or prequel anime will be a great one, but one condition must be met, and it's not even the return of original authors...

It's the return of the composer Yuki Hayashi that will turn any anime into the epic anime. He really have nothing to proved since he's already take on My Hero Academia with such a successful result, but with Dragon Quest it's a big statement that he's not a "one hit wonder", I already said it but I'll say it again that he has a potential to takeover the whole Dragon Quest franchise music from the late Koichi Sugiyama. Can't wait for the release of OST part 2!
Oct 21, 2022 8:29 PM

Oct 2019
It was so great and emotional...

I'd say it's definitely is a rather "open" ending, so they could make a sequel if they wanted to! (I wish)

Popp was my favourite character... Sad to see the series end after all this time
I really like Raildex, Mushoku Tensei, Dragon Quest Dai, Sabikui Bisco, Re:Zero, and Monogatari!
Oct 21, 2022 8:32 PM

May 2007
Well guys, I quite enjoyed Popp no Poppbouken and will miss it.

Truth be told, I feel that for a series this long they left a lot open and would really like to know what happens next. (ALOT!!!!)

9/10
My anime list
Oct 21, 2022 8:40 PM

Feb 2019
Part of the journey is the end. That doesn’t make this any easier. I’m over here blubbering like a baby because there’s no way Dai and Leona and the rest of the group shouldn’t have been able to have a happy ending together! After everything they’d all been through I just wanted to see them all in peace and happy.

Baran’s spirit guiding Dai in the fight reminded me a lot of the Cell arc with Gohan and Goku. Kill being revealed as a puppet was a nice twist that I legit hadn’t even thought of. Again, it was one of those things that was so obvious that you tend to overlook it. The bomb being used to take out Dai also reminded me of the cell saga, lots of parallels in this episode actually.

Really feels like there’s more to the story that could be told. I’m hoping the game next year builds upon the existing story.

Leona goes to visit the sword daily it seems like :(

Need Maam to finally choose between Hyunckel and Popp too lol.
Marinate1016Oct 21, 2022 8:46 PM
Oct 21, 2022 9:15 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sheesh what an end. Kinda too fast honestly, but all good thing must come to an end, in an instant. So yeah, that's it. 2 fully years. Darn. First time doing this in my lifetime. So yeah its a great experience for me in my quarter life already. All in all, will come again if theres any continuous story. Hope this remake reach the 8 rating or even more. But oh well, whatever it is, it is!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 21, 2022 10:00 PM

Dec 2018
Ahhhh fucking battle shonens and their disregard about romance giving open endings, damn it!
Oct 21, 2022 10:06 PM

May 2015
I always thought Matorif was scamming the fake hero party, not making them give back what they stole.

I also hoped for a little tweak of the epilogue, similar to what they did with Mirai Nikki, just adding a 3 second scene where the main couple where reunited. With the public knowing Dai is alive, the manga being done for 26 years, the author working on another serie (beet the vandal buster), and SquareEnix being SquareEnix, especially about anything called Dragon Quest, I thought maybe giving a conclusion on that side of things would have been appreciated.

Anyway, did you notice that the serie score went up of 0.5 point since last week.
Turtles_HunterOct 21, 2022 10:16 PM
Oct 21, 2022 11:03 PM
Feb 2014
I'm not gonna drop names but an anime with 1 episode out had a +9 and half the episode was mediocre cg, this after 100 episodes of greatness won't reach an 8, the anime community nowadays is a joke.
Oct 21, 2022 11:10 PM

Aug 2013
Great anime, I picked it up out of nowhere when episode 1 was released and didn't really expect anything as I didn't know much about Dai no Daibouken before. But I watched it up to the end every week for those 2 last years and I loved every second of it, thanks to the Toei for doing such good work over the course of 100 episodes.

Let's meet again Dai, and all the fans out there!
Oct 21, 2022 11:42 PM

May 2012
Great ending.... I wish they make movie sequel or at least adapt the avan prequel manga !
Oct 21, 2022 11:44 PM

Jan 2020
potofresco said:
I'm not gonna drop names but an anime with 1 episode out had a +9 and half the episode was mediocre cg, this after 100 episodes of greatness won't reach an 8, the anime community nowadays is a joke.

Mappa posted gengas and it was indeed 2D, nice try though.
Oct 22, 2022 12:15 AM
Feb 2014
KatoWorks said:
potofresco said:

They posted the genga of some short scenes that were made in 2d indeed but an episode of anime lasts 23 min, nice try though. Think a bit before posting next time no need to suck on Mappa D. so hard, the 3dcg was there and they also rotoscoped shit like they did in the last season of SNK, Mappa is a shitty studio. Also I need to add that my point really wasn't throwing shit at any specific anime it was more towards the anime community that we have nowadays and you are the prime example of the average anime consumer nowadays.
Oct 22, 2022 12:31 AM
Oct 2012
This aired when I was but a grade-schooler, but it was every bit as great as I remembered did.
Couldn't help but feel that the story was a bit padded towards the end but ultimately, it was an amazing story.

Popp, is by far, my favourite character. He went from a sniveling, cowardly weakling who flees at the slightest sign of danger, to a great friend and warrior.
So glad I could see this animated to its completion. It was a wonderful journey.
Oct 22, 2022 12:35 AM

Dec 2018
what a great ride
Avarion said:
This aired when I was but a grade-schooler, but it was every bit as great as I remembered did.
Couldn't help but feel that the story was a bit padded towards the end but ultimately, it was an amazing story.

Popp, is by far, my favourite character. He went from a sniveling, cowardly weakling who flees at the slightest sign of danger, to a great friend and warrior.
So glad I could see this animated to its completion. It was a wonderful journey.

popp and hyunkel probably were my favorites and had the best character development.
Oct 22, 2022 12:36 AM

Sep 2013
Will greatly be missed, was a pleasure coming to the episode threads every week and seeing the same pfp, the fanbase for this material is strong and it sure deserves it
Deep dark fantasies
Oct 22, 2022 12:58 AM

Jul 2015
Enjoyed the ride. Love this series a lot, and they delivered. The final was emotional for me as it was in the manga :') Sayonara Dai!
Oct 22, 2022 1:06 AM

Feb 2019
potofresco said:
KatoWorks said:

They posted the genga of some short scenes that were made in 2d indeed but an episode of anime lasts 23 min, nice try though. Think a bit before posting next time no need to suck on Mappa D. so hard, the 3dcg was there and they also rotoscoped shit like they did in the last season of SNK, Mappa is a shitty studio. Also I need to add that my point really wasn't throwing shit at any specific anime it was more towards the anime community that we have nowadays and you are the prime example of the average anime consumer nowadays.

They didn't rotoscoped shit.
Also, episode indeed lasts 23 minutes but that doesn't change the fact 95% of episode was 2d.
They posted genga of scenes that people thought is cgi, they don't need to post genga of scenes that was obvious 2d.

(also, before you call me mappa d rider, I'm not)
Sakuta002766Oct 22, 2022 1:12 AM
Oct 22, 2022 1:09 AM

Jun 2011
What a fantastic ending for a great series.. after 25+ years of waiting and getting this, i can't explain how satisfied i am.
I love it.
Oct 22, 2022 1:31 AM
Nov 2014
Im glad i started watching this show, it made me look more forward to saturday and now that the show is over I feel kind of sad because there wont be a new episode next week.
Oct 22, 2022 1:43 AM

Feb 2008
Great ending for an overall great series!
When I started watching this, I definitely wasn't expecting it to turn out this good! Solid 9/10.
Oct 22, 2022 2:12 AM

Jan 2009
great ending so Dai is still alive somewhere maybe he got some amnesia or is looking for Gomechan again before he returns to his friends

they can make a sequel about this with Dragon Velzar and KillVearn as the enemies this time

the romantic shipping is just hinted too
Dai x Leona is obvious
Avan x Queen Flora is done
Amy will pursue Hyunckel again
Popp got a harem of Maam and Merle (but i want Nova x Merle to happen)
also
Popp = Papa
Maam = Mama
so those names alone make them meant for each other

and funny before Vearn died he knows this show is about miracles or luck for our heroes but im sure the haters will all call it asspulls or plot armor

Oct 22, 2022 2:29 AM
May 2022
Le-Conteur said:
Really great final episode with Shida on the first part and a great new OST of Yuki Hayashi and great colorimetry
The second part got the final twist with Killvearn was Piroro all the time.
In the manga Piroro dies
But in the anime, we could think he was TPing before dying...
The final cut is after the ending, don't miss it
Too bad they didn't add things. They were just adapting the manga.

I hope Avan yusha prequel will be adapted one day
And i wish for a movie with a sequel...

If you look carefully, in the manga in one panel they show Killvearn face done on the floor with a couple of blurry lines a ove his head. Those lines are used to signal when someone is about to disappear. So really the anime stayed true to the manga even here.
Oct 22, 2022 2:33 AM
May 2022
phantomfandom said:
Popp is really trying to steal a spotlight to the last minute that force Dai to sacrifice himself. The epic ending is expected from the epic journey, but I kinda surprise that in romantic aspect, only Avan is concluded. I love how Hyunckel go on adventure with Larhart without any concern of Amy's confession. I love how Nova is basically live together with Lon Beruk. But the classic scene is of course, when Popp hold Dai in the air, both shirtless. This anime really ignite my imagination, isn't it?

I really shock at one last twist, Killvearn is alive after all, and the true nature of Killvearn... it seems that there's so much unknown in the underworld, someone else already point out that this could be a future plot if there's really a sequel, and don't forget that a prequel manga is not finished yet, that might be maded into anime too, who knows... I don't have any doubt that the sequel or prequel anime will be a great one, but one condition must be met, and it's not even the return of original authors...

It's the return of the composer Yuki Hayashi that will turn any anime into the epic anime. He really have nothing to proved since he's already take on My Hero Academia with such a successful result, but with Dragon Quest it's a big statement that he's not a "one hit wonder", I already said it but I'll say it again that he has a potential to takeover the whole Dragon Quest franchise music from the late Koichi Sugiyama. Can't wait for the release of OST part 2!

I've really enjoyed reading your comments this whole time ☺️
Oct 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Apr 2020
It makes me hopeful for a Chrono Trigger anime someday.
Overall nothing spectacular but still a good watch. 7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Oct 22, 2022 2:38 AM
Oct 2016
An epic and simultaneously heartbreaking conclusion to this journey. Dai gets his epic badass fight against Dark King Vearn one final time. Getting that last minute encouragement from his dad while using his dragon blade. Vearn gave Dai a fight until the bitter end almost beating him. Badass to see Dai grab his sword from Vearn chest and slash it through. A great final fight for our protagonist. Overall I loved this two year journey we went on with our group of heroes and villains. A classic shonen tale that got the full adaptation it deserves. Dai is a great scrappy young protagonist that kids can learn a lot from. Along with many of the other characters as we see them grow. So many have meaningful character arcs and growth. Coupled with amazing action scenes and thrilling fights. Other than some contrivances and a bit too many helpful coincidences I don't have any complaints. I really loved this story and enjoying it over such a long time.

85/100
Oct 22, 2022 2:41 AM
Jul 2018
potofresco said:
KatoWorks said:

i actually agree with you in regards to the anime community unfortunately it is being driven by hype specially here on mal where the Scores of the series do not make any Sense,i mean how is it that a anime like redo of a healer has a Score of 6 when it's Trash and some anime like dai are somewhat underrated,then you get anime with just One episode that has a Score or 8+really it's ridiculous, just give the Score that you want don't even bother to talk in the comments
Oct 22, 2022 2:45 AM

Feb 2017
It was such a pleasure to follow this series for the last two years. Even with the criminal amount of asspulls it was super enjoyable old school battle shonen with a lot heart I don't find as often these days. Truly wonderful and colorful cast of characters, great heroes and great villains. You can't help but love them. Great adventure, great action, great interactions, cute romances. There is a lot to love.

I also want to say that Popp became one of my favorite characters of all time. To me he felt like a true protagonist of this story. His journey and development was the most remarkable. Tremendous growth. It was very satisfying to experience.

I will certainly feel empty for some time now that this show is over.
TsarkoOct 22, 2022 2:58 AM
Oct 22, 2022 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
Dragon Quest dai no daibouken is finally Over after it's 2 years Run,had a great time with the series and i don't regret the time i spent with it since it made me feel so many things,hadlar is the best villain in the anime and puts vaan to Shame and many other battle shonen villains,the animation was great and i loved pop and dai, unfortunately the last arc Lost me(wasn't really the biggest fan of some revelations,plot Twists and plot Direction aswell as the lack of participation from certain main characters like momm and etc)but putting that aside i enjoyed it and it's very underrated.
The final Score for me is 8/10.
Oct 22, 2022 3:33 AM

Dec 2018
ZER0PT said:
Overall nothing spectacular but still a good watch. 7/10

It would be awesome, FF6 too.
Oct 22, 2022 5:00 AM

Nov 2007
Marcos_Aspira said:
ZER0PT said:
It would be awesome, FF6 too.
Sorry for off topic, but... OMG, I would like to see those, too (esp. FF6).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 22, 2022 5:05 AM

Jun 2015
Shed a tear or two at that ending. After Vern turned to stone and got thrown into the sun I was half expecting him to turn back up, but that, well, was not the case. Both our mad lads Popp and Dai looking buff and spending last few shows shirtless! What a journey this has been since we seen a little nomad on an island with monsters frollicking carefree protected by a magic barrier to this ending. 100 episodes of pure awesome!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 22, 2022 5:13 AM

Jul 2019
It is so odd to see this show go, since I have been watching this weekly for the past 2 years
Oct 22, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2013
And so it ended. Ngl, I always suspected the little cyclops with Killvearn was more of what he seemed, and I was right. After an epic fight with Vearn, Dai ended disappearing as he promised, giving us a bittersweet yet hopeful ending as Dai army be alive after all.
It was a while since I saw a long running show with so much quality poor onto it. This may be at the level of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and the 2011 Hunter x Hunter. Wasn't rushed, generally good animation, really nice OST and gave its fans a good adaptation. Those were 100 wonderful weeks with this anime that I will miss. Hopefully another good long running battle shounen will come in the future.
Oct 22, 2022 5:36 AM
Jul 2011
I've waited for more than 20 years to watch the end of this anime, I was so glad to watch it, it was an amazing experience to see Vearn destroyed, and the team looking for Dai wherever he is. Now it's time to wait for the game ^^
Oct 22, 2022 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I thought it would happily end after Vearn's defeat so I didn't expect that Killvearn's revelation and final attack with Dai's sacrifice even though we know he isn't dead (and the opening was a great foreshadowing) but no Dai appearance for the ending :'(
I can't believe it's already over damn, it has been a great 2 years journey, definitely one of my best anime airing experience, gonna miss this so much...
Oct 22, 2022 5:58 AM

Aug 2009
What a story.. amazing characters with beautiful inspirational writing, something i rarely see in shonens these days.

Dai, Pop, Avan, Hadlar, Baran and Vearn are some of the my favourite characters in the industry.

I waited over 20 years for this anime to come back and it did and surpassed my all expectations. some moments were peak entertainment for me personally.

The ending was rushed in my opinion, and the work had some missteps here and there, but overall, I'll never forget this amazing story.

I hope they make a sequel one.
Oct 22, 2022 6:28 AM

Feb 2021
AzureFlameV said:
What a story.. amazing characters with beautiful inspirational writing, something i rarely see in shonens these days.

Dai, Pop, Avan, Hadlar, Baran and Vearn are some of the my favourite characters in the industry.

I waited over 20 years for this anime to come back and it did and surpassed my all expectations. some moments were peak entertainment for me personally.

The ending was rushed in my opinion, and the work had some missteps here and there, but overall, I'll never forget this amazing story.

I hope they make a sequel one.

Absolutely agree with you! I too hope that the sequel against Velzar will eb announced soon! Such a great and amazing series! I like it so much!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» NEW ANIME PROJECT CONFIRMED

SOSYBOI - Mar 11, 2023

12 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Choose the best arc(s) in Dai no Daibouken!

DragonKnight92 - Oct 21, 2022

10 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

35 by Teirayo »»
Mar 30, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

132 by MonkeyDKyle »»
Mar 27, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

50 by Teirayo »»
Mar 27, 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.