Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2022 2:14 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, so this is what she meant... Not that she's really wrong, but there's a very obvious much bigger reason for Matsuri not to move that far.
Oct 23, 2022 4:33 PM

May 2022
I'm seeing on the web that this extra chapter or epilogue, 100.5 or 105, is the last, and the manga is now completed. I'm so grateful for the extras to reassure me that Matsuri and Himawari-san are continuing to progress. Sounds like there are no plans for Matsuri to every leave the bookery. And when she moves away from her parents, it sounds as though she migh already have a roommate in mind! And isn't it great to see them arm-and-arm! Even though Himawari-san still often seems oblivious, their romance seems to keep progressing.

I'm greedy about these two. Wouldn't complain for a time-jump chapter twenty years in the future with the two of them reading together, sharing tea, a cat on each lap... I can't imaging how the author Sugano Manami is going to leave them behind. She has been. drawing them and writing their story for over 13 years! Maybe after a break she will start to miss them and bless us with another story, or a spin-off! I just have to second Matsuri's declaration: I love you, Miss Sunflower!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himawari-san Chapter 7 Discussion

Reverberate - May 21, 2018

1 by JB-94 »»
Jan 27, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Himawari-san Chapter 6 Discussion

Reverberate - May 21, 2018

1 by JB-94 »»
Jan 27, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Himawari-san Chapter 107 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 30, 2022

3 by pancyan »»
Oct 31, 2022 7:22 PM

Poll: » Himawari-san Chapter 106 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 26, 2022

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 26, 2022 6:35 AM

Poll: » Himawari-san Chapter 103 Discussion

OG_Otaku - Oct 22, 2022

0 by OG_Otaku »»
Oct 22, 2022 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.