Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Working!! Episode 5 Discussion

Oct 2, 2016 10:04 PM

Definitely takes some serious setting aside of realism to enjoy the jokes here. It's definitely a lot of fun and I like watching, but at the same time I can't help but think, "there's no way any of these glaring issues would last this long in a legal world."

Yay, more onee-chans next episode!

Jul 8, 2017 3:28 AM

Really makes you wonder how the hell this place managed to function before the MC started to work there.

Dec 27, 2017 8:00 AM

I got the first two times the big scary men intimidated Inami, but the baseball player kids were harmless!

"Compared to the others, I think I'm normal." Except for the "no one over 12 is worth my time unless they're magically built like an elementary schooler" thing.

"My heavens, are you frustrated about something?" Perhaps Sato's frustrated because the girl he likes is a huge old lesbian and a blind idiot?

Inami needs professional therapy. Possibly electroshock therapy. Exposure therapy isn't working for her.

Sota doesn't show up for one day and the restaurant starts to fall apart. How did this place stay open before he was hired?

Inami had a brief conversation with Sota at the end and didn't hit him! Progress...?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Apr 28, 12:01 PM

Inami is such a boring, useless, annoying and unlikable character. She really is dragging down this show for me. I heard it was pretty good, and it kinda is, but I just can't stand her at all. Her "redemption" moments are so cliché and stupid that they made me cringe really, really hard. She should be fired. That would make this show x100000 better.

I like or at least I'm neutral on every other character, except this hateable asshole. Time will decide if I decide to give the second season a chance.

Oct 4, 3:48 AM

Seeing how much of a wrench in the works Souta calling out was makes me wonder how they've stayed open so far.

"By only being able to serve girls, am I not just doing half the work and weighing everyone else down?" Yes, exactly. The pandering to Inami every time she freaks out is weak, everyone working together was nice though.

Souta isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchen. Asking the cooks why they're wearing serving clothes and the servers why they're wearing chef uniforms.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]