Forum Settings
Forums
May 2, 2010 9:00 AM

Yh ive not been round for a long wile and soo i require help with saving and re - hosting club cards or anything else that could be re-hosted. Ty in advance :)

May 2, 2010 9:21 AM

It's not really a support topic, as it's not a MAL question. MAL doesn't allow personal image/file hosting.

First save the picture by right clicking the image and select "save image" (or whatever is closest to that) to save it somewhere on your computer. Then either use an anonymous picture host like tinypic, an account on a picture host like photobucket or just get an all-purpose file host (note though that free hosts of this kind usually don't allow pure file hosting and need you to make a proper website, otherwise you'll need to pay for it) to upload it on.

May 3, 2010 6:23 AM

Save the club card into your computer etc. Then upload it onto an image hosting website such as Imageshack (it doesn't require registration).

Then copy the url of the image and paste it wherever you want.

May 3, 2010 6:40 AM

AlexSadist-sama said:
Save the club card into your computer etc. Then upload it onto an image hosting website such as Imageshack (it doesn't require registration).

Isn't that the exact same thing Boursk said?

May 3, 2010 6:41 AM

Luppi said:
AlexSadist-sama said:

Isn't that the exact same thing Boursk said?

Well, I'm answering in my own words and without looking at his answer.

May 3, 2010 6:45 AM

Lol, I think it is and thanks I worked it out :)

May 3, 2010 2:02 PM

AlexSadist-sama said:
Well, I'm answering in my own words and without looking at his answer.
You would do good to read the existing posts in the thread before posting yourself. You don't need to post in every single thread, you know. It would've been a different case if the OP didn't understand what I wrote, but this is just ridiculous.

No, don't bother to reply to this post. The OP's issue has been dealt with, so let the thread die.