Forum Settings
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2022 8:14 PM

Mar 2015
laios, what have you done!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 14, 2022 8:56 PM
Aug 2011
The "Oh-shit-o-meter" going full crazy
Oct 15, 2022 2:00 AM

Jun 2009
As expected lol...
Oct 16, 2022 6:39 AM

Jul 2021
page 2 :
- lion : this is my treasure vault ... a fragment of a dearly beloved memory ... this is my money bin of Scrooge McDuck ...

page 3 : this table and this chair also appeared in page 13 of chapter 87 .

note that at the end of chapter 86 , laios 's right hand was tied up by the sword monster , and his hand was trapped in the book .
now in this chapter 88 , he can use his right hand again .

page 8 :
- cat-girl is the player of the match , lol : yo marcille , hurry up and $trip off your clothes so we can see your n@ked body .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_of_the_match

page 10 :
- laios : yo senshi , i want you to make some meals for me to eat . you can use the bones around here to make a soup or something , lol .

page 11 :
- laios : yo cat-girl , if i act strange , i want you to kill me ...
- cat-girl : really ? you allow me to kill you ? im so excited , i cant wait . can i kill you right now ? because you ALWAYS act strange , lol .

- cat-girl : but what about your promise to have a meal with everyone ?
- laios : well , when i said that , i meant : i will transform into a monster and eat everyone , lol .

page 21 :
- lion : i can also grant marcille childrens .
- laios : eh , you will grant her childrens with the magical way , or "the normal way" ?

this reminds me of this :
- dr strange : Wanda, your childrens aren’t real. You created them with magic.
- the crazy , stupid b!tch wanda : That’s what every mother does .

i just remembered this : the lion said "i can also grant marcille childrens" , because marcille is a hybrid of a human and an elf , so she is infertile , she cant create childrens .

page 23 :
- the n@ked lion lies down , does a $exy pose , and says : have a "taste" of my body .

chapter 's title : winged lion , part 3 .
after 3 parts , finally , the lion is eaten . but laios should cook its flesh into a meal , instead of eating it raw , lol .

page 25 : this looks like an ugly caterpillar transforms into a beautiful butterfly .
and this is Metamorphosis / 変身 / Henshin / Emergence / 177013 , lol .

a reminder :
marcille became the dungon lord in chapter 75 .
now , after 14 chapters , laios becomes the next dungeon lord in chapter 88 .
i wonder how many chapters are left until the ending of this manga ?
1 chapter ? 2 ? 10 ? 15 chapters ?

maybe in the next chapter , laios will just say : everything is just according to my keikaku . i tricked everyone , i even tricked the lion .
daywithoutgamesNov 17, 2022 4:32 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Oct 24, 2022 8:37 PM

Feb 2018
The tone of the series has me convinced pretty much everyone will have a happy end, but man does the Winged Lion make a great villain. Such an excellent representation of a corrupting force.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Chapter 81 Discussion

Kuma - Feb 12, 2022

5 by deg »»
Today, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Chapter 80 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 15, 2021

5 by deg »»
Yesterday, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Chapter 79 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 13, 2021

3 by deg »»
Yesterday, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Chapter 78 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 15, 2021

1 by deg »»
Yesterday, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Chapter 77 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 15, 2021

2 by deg »»
Yesterday, 8:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.