Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2022 1:06 PM
Oct 2019
an average start. mc is weak and bullied. he jumps off a cliff after being surrounded but some chaos thingy awakens inside of him while he falls and now he's become powerful. he seeks revenge

very standard stuff. nothing unique about it. the storytelling and dialogue wasn't anything special
Nov 8, 2022 8:13 AM
Mar 2019
How many times ( In Donghua ) can you fall off a cliff and come out way stronger than before.
It must be the easy way for an MC to gain strength without much training.
I suspect this MC will be too strong from now on.
Feb 16, 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
This is like the 5th martial art donghua series where the series starts out with MC jumping off a cliff... LOL...

China really likes people jumping off cliffs huh...

And the series starts out with MC getting his face stuffed in a little girls BOOBA... and having a nosebleed... huh... why do I get the feeling he's gonna have SEGGS with this little girl pretty soon... LOL

BTW... what is this SUB? Did they do some weird Google Translate? It keep on showing MC's name as "My Queen"... LOOOL

(I can understand Chinese, so it's fine for me, but this series SUB is just terrible... no wonder there's barely any discussion on this series, cause no one's watching with that SUB)
amlgFeb 16, 11:32 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wangu Shenhua Episode 24 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 28, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Feb 28, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Wangu Shenhua Episode 22 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 28, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Feb 28, 2023 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.