Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2022 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
Yor saved Ana like the badass that she is. Oh and I also think Silva/Handler is a badass. She just maintains that no-nonsense attitude on her assignments. Glad to also see Bond being useful as well, truly a valuable member of the new family.

And damn, Yuri got himself caught into a drive by shooting but he managed to get away. His reaction was gold.
Oct 8, 2022 7:55 AM

Jun 2019
Mama Yor is here and she's gonna keep Anya safe from the bad guys. That face... Scary. Also, looks like the future for Loid is not looking good. So, she has to take this matter into her own hands and save her father by herself. If the bomb goes off, so will the future of this country. There will be war which is obviously not good. War is a scary scenario. Anya couldn't read the clock. Cute... :3

Really enjoyed the episode. Got to see Anya doing dangerous things to keep everyone safe which is very admirable for a little girl. Great job, Anya. Handy Ketchup. And, then Loid action was cool as well.
Oct 8, 2022 7:56 AM

Jan 2021
This episode was as good as last weeks full of Anya and Bond's shenanigans of the terrible future that could come and Wise's own investigation into the matter of this mysterious bombing.
Yor tying up the kidnapper she knocked out was pretty funny too

As usual Anya was the highlight of the episode and her facials were top tier as usual.

The ending of the episode with Loid was pretty hype though and it looks like this mini arc will be getting wrapped up next week.

A really good follow up episode though, it looks like a 'time' battle to see if team Loid or team Anya will bring the criminals to justice. I cannot wait for episode 3.
Oct 8, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2019
Those Kids were acting all tough and all during the interrogation. And then Olivia just went on a "Get real kids" spree, which sure calmed them. Love it

Oct 8, 2022 8:05 AM

Jul 2017
Anya really is scared shitless, but Yor is just as fearsome. Anyways, the plot is out, and Bond's esper abilities cite that Loid may be dealt a deeper trouble if the future isn't changed. So, both Anya and Bond speed off at the speed of dogs while the terrorist plot involving dogs is still underway.

BTW, love Sylvia's reality check on the university students.

Loid is absolutely done with war, but not Keith who still wants retribution and war, and Anya wants to stop it from happening. And his step of placing a time bomb as his last countermeasure, it's up to Anya to disarm it before Loid and his team enters their reconnaissance room point B1, saving their future.

Loid sure misled Keith well, acting like Minister Brantz, only if athletic. It's time to end this farce.
KANLen09Oct 13, 2022 1:31 PM
Oct 8, 2022 8:06 AM

May 2020
Dogs are intelligent creatures, they don't mess with someone whom they know they've no way out. Moreover nevermind someone like Yor. Though so much for saving Anya, alas, she went onto a new venture again.

Liked the way Sylvia thrashed those bunch of dimwits. To indulge yourself in that sweet operation of making war a reality just because it sounded cool.. can't say they weren't deserving.

Anya single-handedly tore the whole plan apart and let's not forget about that ketchup. Loid should do it next time.
Oct 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Jun 2014
It's a race against time to change the bleak future that was foreseen by the dog where Loid ends up dying. Good thing Anya was able to think quickly and use that ketchup to write a warning on the door. Loid vs. ninja doggo, who wins? What a cliffhanger but that just ups the excitement for next week.

Handler was a bad bitch during that interrogation. TALK YOUR SHIT 🗣🗣🗣
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 8, 2022 8:24 AM
Aug 2020
Lol I loved how Loid just went straight in and took Brantz’s clothes 😂
Oct 8, 2022 8:27 AM

Apr 2021
This was yet again another entertaining episode!!! Anya saved Loid's life and it's also because of the dog that they could change the future. Now I guess it's all upto Agent Twilight(Loid). Will he kill the dog(the one carrying the bomb) tho?
Looking forward to next week's episode
Joel77Oct 8, 2022 8:32 AM
Oct 8, 2022 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
Sylvia talking about war really got me, that was heartbreaking.

Anya can't read the clock to save the world, that was hilarious. Also the west's foreign minister is wicked.
Oct 8, 2022 8:28 AM

May 2020
Handler's speech is the best part of the episode!!!

Time to listen to the first ED again after that cliffhanger!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Oct 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Apr 2019
This was like the best episode of Spy x Family so far. Anya saving her dad was awesome. Yor scaring away that dog was just too damn hilarious. The interrogation scene was extremely intense. The car chase with Keith chasing Twilight was very well done. That final shot was extremely cool. Overall a very good episode. 5/5.
Oct 8, 2022 8:38 AM
Apr 2021
Imagine if you're a 6-year-old kid with a telephatic ability, and you just discovered that a bomb is going to explode within 30 minutes, which could take many people's lives, including your dad's, and you're the only one who can prevent it from happening. What would you do in that situation? And here we have Anya, making the right decisions while taking into account that she's still a child, despite being under overwhelming pressure. She's the MVP in this episode, and she deserves more than the remaining Stella Stars.

Sylvia Sherwood is the full definition of a "bad cop" during an interrogation. All she needs to acquire information is to spit out terrifying questions to intimidate the suspects and kick someone straight in the face with her heels. I'll tip my hat to you, Mademoiselle.
Oct 8, 2022 8:43 AM
Aug 2022
Loid's unmasking scene is finally here, so cool. Anya is really smart for her age in common sense but not ijn educational sense😂. Well, I won't blame her, after all she is just 6. Btw, now that I noticed the beautiful anime is turning a bit dark now and I love it even more because of that.
Oct 8, 2022 8:43 AM
Mar 2018
Great episode as always. Gotta love the teamwork between Bond and Anya.

P.S. Yor can be scary.
Oct 8, 2022 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
Another great episode. The anime is putting me on the edge of my sit while being wholesome.
Oct 8, 2022 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
Have a real talk with a dog is so nice.

The back and forth between Anya having a super colourful travel around the town and the dark plot, is great.
Oct 8, 2022 8:49 AM
Feb 2021
I was so scared at that time when the dog saw that dark future.
Oct 8, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Whoa, the scene with Handler and the college kids was kind of dark.
Oct 8, 2022 8:52 AM

Jul 2021
That was a tense episode, probably one of my favorites from this series so far. Somehow Anya's ketchup method worked and ended up saving Loid and everyone.

These terrorists were just a bunch of stupid motherfuckers that for some reason thought provoking war and conflicts is a right thing to do.
Oct 8, 2022 8:57 AM

Feb 2021
So I assume this episode was animated by CloverWorks.

It was pretty well done, animation looked really nice.
They really didn't rush the Bond arc at all, the episode took it's time adapting everything, which still wasn't enough since we ended the episode in a cliffhanger.

Well can't wait for next week.
Oct 8, 2022 8:57 AM

Apr 2018
Silva's just the baddest female character alongside Yor. Bond definitely was the MVP with Anya. Hilarious face expressions to save the day. Loid as usual doing his things in his own way. Great episode once again.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 8, 2022 9:03 AM
May 2021
That was a funny af episode. Absolutely lost it during this 💀💀

Oct 8, 2022 9:04 AM

Mar 2021
Yor coming in to save Anya was awesome, you never want anger mama Yor
Oct 8, 2022 9:05 AM

Sep 2021
Loved that we got an instant replay of Yor playing pinball with that guy~ Those sound effects are going to be stuck in my head for a while.

This episode was so great, if this tempo and momentum keeps up, I think Part 2 will absolutely be one of my faves of the season! Yor's kowai protective face was amazing, I loved the Anya and Bond moments we got! And I loved how serious this episode was, but it still managed to have plenty of moments of levity- like Anya learning about when a clock goes 'bwong'- and how to choppy bomb wires, as seen on TV~

We got some really dark moments with Olivia that were so good, giving those kids a reality check! And all of the suspense was resolved a way that only Anya could.

Animation as usual was such a treat, Anya's facial expressions always make my entire week! Just a nice, fun, wonderfully paced episode that has me so excited for the future of this season~

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Oct 8, 2022 9:06 AM
Oct 2019
Omg this episode was intense ngl.

Anya and Doggy adventure was hilarious and also scary.

It's crazy how this Anime can be serious and wholesome at the same time.
Oct 8, 2022 9:09 AM

Sep 2021
LeoDrago said:
That was a funny af episode. Absolutely lost it during this 💀💀

Lmao. Sasuga, Minister of the West! That was so great.

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Oct 8, 2022 9:09 AM
Jul 2020
Enjoyed the episode. The anime is getting very interesting with each episode
Oct 8, 2022 9:11 AM

Oct 2018
I gotta say that I'd be pretty happy if Handler stepped on me and I will never forgive Loid-san if he kills a dog.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Oct 8, 2022 9:12 AM

Jan 2009
Anya to the rescue but damn she cannot read the clock yet eh

also Sylvia the Handler is awesome and sexy hot again
Oct 8, 2022 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
Another really fun episode as a whole with some extra tension placed here and there in this tense situation as a whole, particularly for Anya and the fancy dog as they try to make sure Loid survives using Bond's abilities to see the future, to prevent any bad endings from taking place. Loid cosplaying the Minister and parkouring all over the place while Keith was giving chase was fun, Sylvia even had a good scene playing 'bad cop' and bringing down fear in those criminals. One more episode to go for this mini arc, simple but fun to watch. Episode felt like 5 minutes, just flew by with ease. Complete opposite of the experience I've had with some other series like Do It Yourself where an episode would feel like an eternity.
Oct 8, 2022 9:13 AM
Oct 2016
Very intense episode, Anya trying her best to stop the bomb so they Loid doesn't die. Anya and the dog zooming over to the clock tower where the dog saw his vision. Really scary vision seeing what would happen of they don't stop the bomb. It was funny seeing Anya have to lie to Yor again so she could leave. Yor just gets the short end of the stick in this situation since she is trying to save Anya but the little girl won't stop running off. Anya not being able to read the clock and then putting a message in ketchup was hilarious. She's trying so hard to help without exposing her powers. Loid getting that bad feeling something isn't right saved their lives and the lives of many others. Very smart of Loid to lead Keith away so if the bomb does go off its far away from innocent people. Keith couldn't believe an old man could move like that. Loid might have to put this bomb dog down though to stop it.
Oct 8, 2022 9:14 AM

Sep 2021
I hate to say it but shitt this is a goddamn good episode, expecting more to come !!
Oct 8, 2022 9:19 AM
Mar 2021
Adorei todos os momentos da yor com a anya e como o relacionamento delas aprofunda a cada acontecimento. Não sei, mas tive a sensação que o episódio e o que foi ocorrendo, passou depressa demais. Porém, continua sendo um ótimo episódio que mostra mais camadas profundas sobre como a guerra afetou cada personagem desse anime.
Oct 8, 2022 9:21 AM

Jan 2019
Anya's seiyuu performance was superb here.
And next episode about to be THE BEST ONE yet!!
Oct 8, 2022 9:27 AM

May 2020
oh god anya is so cute

Homura24Oct 8, 2022 9:36 AM

Oct 8, 2022 9:28 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Yor saved Anya, but Anya ran off with Bond after seeing a vision of Loid getting killed in an explosion. Anya was able to figure it out without knowing how to tell time and found where the bomb is being placed on the door as a trap. She couldn't disarm the bomb, so she used elaborate message in ketchup so that Loid would see it and not trigger the explosion. Loid then had disguise himself as the minister of the West to draw out the terrorist leader. It seems like Handler had experienced the horrors of war as she was interrogating the terrorists and she will do anything to stop it. She's just as scary as Yor.
Oct 8, 2022 9:29 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Anya's desperation, the dog foreseeing the bad ending, the chase, Yor's menacing face.

This episode had it all.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 8, 2022 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
Really intense episode.Just like in the mnga i laughed at Yor's face.Also the MPV of this episode is definitely Anya.She literally saved Loid.

Also Sylvia is so cool.

Seems like next episode this arc is ending.Once again a great episode.

Oct 8, 2022 9:42 AM
May 2021
Nice ep!!! 😩🔥 Loid on point!!
Oct 8, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2021
Great to see more of Loid this episode!
Jan 2018
Insane ! Loid, my man !
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good job Anya, you saved your father's life by just writing with ketchup, lmao
Oct 8, 2022 9:46 AM
Feb 2022
Spy x Family is f#/in amazing!
Loved each and every second of the episode.❤
Oct 8, 2022 9:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Yor blushing after saving Anya was damm cute. But looks like Yor now has another talent to add to her arsenal in the form of making expressions fierce enough to scare away attack dogs. The handler's interrogation sure was chilling especially given that it featured clear facts as well. But man Anya's message sure averted that deadly trap. Loid and his team would have been wiped instantly if they had tripped it. Its unfortunate that Loid had to take the dog out though. But im curious to see how this crisis will be dealt with in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2022 9:55 AM

Feb 2022
Anya can't read watch, how cute💖 asking time to the elder man and then questioning how many minute 30 min this this whole sequence was cute & hilarious.

Anyway episode was 5/5, waiting for the next Saturday 😍

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Oct 8, 2022 9:57 AM

Nov 2016
Ouch, Handler manhandled the bozo with some nasty placed heel. I bet my M bros replayed that part. Those who expected dirty talk ended up disappointed. She only spat some cruel facts about war.

Cool episode. The most tense this series has been so far and the anime once again did a great job at elevating the manga.

Totally forgot to mention Yor baring her teeth. That was mad funny lmao

FMmatronOct 8, 2022 1:13 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 8, 2022 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
I love the detail they are putting in the show...kudos to the team
Oct 8, 2022 10:10 AM

Sep 2016
One of the few animes I am currently watching that I get thoroughly sad when the episodes ends.. truly is amazing to watch.

Sylvia's speech about war was deep and it really makes you think.

Anya saving her dad like a boss. Super funny when she was trying to read the clock. Can't obviously forget about her hilarious expressions as always!

;

This Life. This Night. Your Story. Your Pain. Your Hope. It matters. All of it matters.

;

Oct 8, 2022 10:17 AM

Mar 2016
Really fun and intense episode. Spy x Family never seems to disappoints whatsoever. Anya really was an unsung hero here in being able to figure out how to make sure Loid survives and not be killed in the future she saw from Bond's visions. Loid disguised as the Minister doing some parkouring was some cool shit, and even Sylvia got quite the spotlight giving it to the captured goons some harsh and heavy words about the sickening reality of war and why it's never a right choice. Just had to end it on a little cliffhanger of sorts, but a solid showcasing throughout.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

220 by JJR1971 »»
Apr 20, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

357 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 20, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by Myzt2 »»
Apr 20, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

700 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 18, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

219 by wafflegir »»
Apr 16, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.