Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2022 12:33 AM
Dec 2010
Mal at this point doesn't have synopsis for this show so after googling i found this:

Legend has it that Luo Wuzi helped Li Sixiu become the tomb of Emperor Qin Shihuang and was named the tomb.

The descendants of the disciples are emperors and nobles who can make a strange and strange tomb, and they are guarded by generations. Among them, nine tombs have been honored as the king of the tomb, claiming that the millennium will not be stolen, and the world will not break. The prestige is ringing all over the world, and the rich man can be enemies. The rivers and lakes call it the tomb king. After the death of Luo Wuzi, the tomb of the king was located in the great disciple Murong Hugh, which led to the dissatisfaction of the Luo family.

The two families agreed in front of the emperor, such as cracking the nine tombs, they can reincarnate the position of the tomb. Since then, the Luo clan left the Tomb King City and set up a self-reliant portal for the tomb. For thousands of years, the two sects have been in the same position as water and fire. On the rivers and lakes, there are demon thieves who swear by the tombs of the tombs, and the court official wants to dye the tomb of the tomb. For a time, the offensive and defensive piracy, the four forces, the wind, and the clouds, murdered, formed a thrilling tomb martial arts.

Because i haven't watched the show yet i can't confirm it's validity + it seems to be machine translated or something. So I'll leave it here for time being.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mu Wang Zhi Wang: Qi Lin Jue Episode 20 Discussion

becool - May 22, 2022

1 by R6exR6 »»
Apr 9, 2023 12:20 AM

Poll: » Mu Wang Zhi Wang: Qi Lin Jue Episode 1 Discussion

R6exR6 - Apr 6, 2023

0 by R6exR6 »»
Apr 6, 2023 9:07 AM

Poll: » Mu Wang Zhi Wang: Qi Lin Jue Episode 15 Discussion

becool - May 21, 2022

0 by becool »»
May 21, 2022 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.