Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2022 2:39 PM

Aug 2018
Yeeeah baby! That's what we've been waiting for! Wooooo!
Sep 29, 2022 2:43 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Can be held in such as high regard as even the best parts of the monogatari series imo. So glad the season ended on the satisfactory note of Nazuna and Kou basically reaffirming their feelings for each other. If they chose to just end it here I think it'd be completely fine. It already wins the award for the anime of the year with the most style points. Hats off to the staff at Lidenfilms.

8/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 29, 2022 2:51 PM
Dec 2017
Was a bit skeptical at first, but gotta say, this is a fine "ending". Great Show, can't wait for season 2!! :)
Sep 29, 2022 2:52 PM

Mar 2008
It's almost midnight here, just finished watching the last episode. A really great series. Nice ending (so the boy trap has been exposed). Sure, there were a few changes along the way that made energy run out sometimes. But overall for me, anime is a very strong 9. I'm waiting for the second season because I know there will be even more action and brilliant moments. During this time, I recommend the manga again.

If the level of the series will keep up, for me the second season is guaranteed 10. Well, unless someone decides to make an original version and ignore the manga (I don't know who would be crazy enough to do something like that).

Sep 29, 2022 2:59 PM
Apr 2022
I think Nazuna is in love with Ko even if he is not in love with her yet. I wonder if there is any effect from having a vampire love a human(we know loving a vamp makes you one)? Ko has been doing some minor superhuman stuff (super speed and enhanced jumping) without noticing so far it seems.
Sep 29, 2022 3:12 PM

May 2021
It connected well all the plot lines of the last episodes into a beautiful confession between our 2 shy cold lovers of the night skies.
This romance anime was quite an unexpected experience every week.
Sep 29, 2022 3:15 PM
Aug 2022
WTF FIRE!! AMAZING ANIMATION
Sep 29, 2022 3:27 PM
Sep 2020
one of the best anime this season. loved the night vibes
Sep 29, 2022 3:28 PM

May 2018
So Hatsuka's a homie too, right? Great end, though it was so sudden. Great kiss as well!

7/10
Sep 29, 2022 3:35 PM

Aug 2020
Hatsuka being a femboy caught me off guard ngl, but W ending overall.
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.
Sep 29, 2022 3:39 PM

Aug 2018
Still not sure what people are talking about these "mad vibes" every fanboy was talking about. In total I only found 75% boredom, 22,81% enjoyment and last but not least 2,19% gay.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 29, 2022 3:58 PM

Feb 2011
It was alright. From ep 1 i wished they went more in depth about the vampire's abilities but obviously that never really happened, also wanted to know how that dude died, if it was just sunlight or the bad blood.

the relationship was meh to watch. Kou and Nazuna at the end were pretty cute

the animation in this series was an absolute 10 10 10 for me, and the ED theme was catchy. OP was okay.

7.5/10

Sep 29, 2022 3:58 PM
Apr 2021
to closing this season eps 13 is very nice 🔥🔥🔥
Sep 29, 2022 4:04 PM
Feb 2021
This is it. Season 1 is over. Idk how to feel about the ending though, especially Hatsuka's revelation lmao. That kiss is beautiful to the eye, it's your time to make more moves Nanasuka!

Yamori Ko is so funny and cute in this episode, makes me wanna root for him now. Their romance development and Ko turning into a vampire are one of the most exciting parts, so I'll wait for those moments.

I don't feel enthusiastic about the next season, but I'll definitely check it out! Some say the manga is great, so I'm quite curious about this series' future events and peak moments.
sogblockSep 29, 2022 4:07 PM
Sep 29, 2022 4:05 PM

Dec 2019
Easily my AOTS I loved every single ep so much and the op and ed were amazing

Really hope for a 2nd season real bad. I'm gonna assume it probably will get one in the future seeing as its pretty popular.

9/10 and pretty close to a 10 imo anyway
Sep 29, 2022 4:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow... that's a trap! Didn't expect that but it's always welcomed lol.
Also that Nazuna kissing Yamori like that at the end! That was perfect, now I really hope that there will be a 2nd season, really loved everything from this show from the characters to the ambiance and animation, not to mention both OP and ED are so great.
Sep 29, 2022 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
God damn this episode was amazing. Acting, Music, the WTF?!?! MOMENTS!!!! Incredible.

10/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 29, 2022 4:33 PM
Sep 2022
best of the season
Sep 29, 2022 4:35 PM

Mar 2010
Cutest thing ever! I feel like Nazuna is in love but shy as eff, and Yamori isn't in love "yet" because Nazuna has trouble "being herself" so to speak.
So no problem once she opens up more!
I like to think like that :)
Sep 29, 2022 4:36 PM

Aug 2014
Wow, that was really average. Like even the whole point of the last 3 episodes was removed with no output. Really disappointing show.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 29, 2022 4:40 PM

Aug 2014
Did this air late at night in Japan btw? Just curious as it is a show about the night after all
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 29, 2022 4:51 PM
May 2020
crazy how she realized nazuna came for all the smoke, but didn't realize that when nazuna said "I want you to give him a pass", she meant "Give him a pass or I'll kill you"
Sep 29, 2022 5:07 PM

Aug 2020
Nice closing. I'm eager to read the manga again from the beginning. Kou finally made his decision towards Nazuna.

Sep 29, 2022 5:13 PM

Apr 2021
This show was so good. I don't know what it is about this anime that makes it different from the other anime I've seen. Maybe it's the theme of the show or maybe the vibe this show gives or maybe the colour of the sky? Who knows? This episode was fun to watch. I hope that there will be a sequel announced for this anime!!! By then I will probably have started reading the manga. This was a pretty good anime!!!
Sep 29, 2022 5:21 PM
Mar 2022
great show and amazing visuals
Sep 29, 2022 5:31 PM

Apr 2015
Most vampire shows I steer away from, but this is one of those ones that manage to keep things interesting. It feels a bit unique to other shows I commonly see, focusing on the night itself conceptually, creating complicated relationships between human and vampires (including human to human and vampire to vampire) where love isn't so simple as a lot of stories making it out to be, and ultimately never leaving anything black and white.
Sep 29, 2022 5:31 PM

Mar 2010
As they say the night is still young. Damn to be in full youth, makes me shed boomer tears. Damn Imma miss that gal nazuna. I want her to suck me dry until I die out.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 29, 2022 5:33 PM
Dec 2021
i need second season
Sep 29, 2022 5:36 PM

Apr 2020
Anime about vampires were never much interesting for me. But something told me to watch this anime, and wow. Watching Yofukashi no Uta at night just give different vibes.

Good characters, interesting dialogue, awesome art, good animation, awesome musics, GOATED OP and ED by Creepy Nuts. Also I think the last episode has a big weight when rating a series and I think the last episode was perfect and makes me shout GIVE ME THE SECOND SEASON. NOW. Shadows House 2nd season was my favorite anime of the season until yesterday, but now I have to give this title to Yofukashi no Uta.

Perfect, 10/10. GIVE ME SECOND SEASON.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 29, 2022 5:57 PM
May 2022
Haven't fallen for a trap like that in a minute. We must stay vigilant and wait for the goods to be shown before passing horny judgement....That is all my brudduhs.
Sep 29, 2022 6:04 PM

Aug 2019
Full circle, damn this was good wtf. The manga is amazing too, it only gets better from here on out. And making the flashbacks actually "flashes" is something most anime should learn to do.

Honestly, it was one of the best adaptations, perfect execution in using image and sound resources that a manga could never achieve, expanding the viewer's experience.

I need a second season for yesterday.

Sep 29, 2022 6:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a fantastic final episode, Hatsuka definitely has a crazy family, I’m honestly with Kou that they might all be offspring lol, and I sadly had Hatsuka being a trap spoiled early on in the show by manga readers in the comments but that was still a great moment, Kou’s reaction was hilarious and also based because he said it didn’t bother him lol, and I gotta respect the reason Hatsuka dresses like a girl, he definitely does look good lol. And things were getting serious with Nazuna and Niko but it thankfully turned out to be fine, but wow I absolutely loved the bit where Kou did the thing at the vending machine that Nazuna did when they first met, that was wild lol, and after Kou realized why he wants to become a vampire we get a sweet kiss scene to end it off, that was definitely a satisfying end.

This was a really fun show and the plot near the end was definitely intriguing. It’s a shame my best girl Anko was introduced so late but hey at least she stole the show when she was present lol, but the same goes for all the characters really, Nazuna was so great and each of the side characters like Akira and the other vampire girls (and boy) also stole the show, really good characters all around, and I can’t forget the main man Kou, I really enjoyed him, definitely a unique and great MC. And I can’t review this show without commenting on the music, such a good OP and ED both by Creepy Nuts, they fit the show so well and are both absolute jams, not to mention the insert songs which were also by them. I really hope this gets another season, I’ll be there without a doubt, and while you’re at it make Dagashi Kashi Season 3 lol.
Sep 29, 2022 6:41 PM
Jun 2020
loved it so much!!
Sep 29, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2021
Nice call back with them meeting at the vending machine. Otherwise yeah this was an alright finale. Looks like Nazuna is going to try and take Kou's feelings more seriously. Also Kou how did you jump off a bridge and your legs didn't shatter. Teenage legs be strong, I guess.
Sep 29, 2022 7:06 PM
Nov 2017
LOVED IT! Wasn't really expecting that since it's not the kind I usually watch, but yes. I can't wait for season 2, so hope we'll get one, or more! :D

<3
Sep 29, 2022 7:45 PM

May 2021
One of the best shows this season. Might have been even better if they gone full Monogatari with it but I'm pleased with what I got - engaging characters and a plot with proper build-up. Does require a S2.

Sep 29, 2022 7:55 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well that was certainly enjoyable. Quite the vibing show from this season.

Seriously though, the sound design from this series was excellent. When it was advertsed as "lofi but if it was an anime" I can say now with confidence that it is the case. Most scenes have beats and record scratches on the background that accompany the idealistically looking aurora purple lights from the night and really make it seem like another world is looming just when the sun is down. That is further pushed by both opening and ending being bops and matching their respective animation.

Characters we had some variety among the night dwellers, some of which I can relate to, others that I'd be willing to hang out with and finally the detective whose ideals manifested in the conflicting views about the main mission. Her conviction is appreciated and I hope this gets a continuation in order to see more of her since she was introduced so late. Other than that, Nakusa can be a bit of a goofball and Koh leans more towards being open and exploring the night with everything that happens around him.

In any case, if a sound mix comes out of this, I can forgive a lack of season 2 in the future. People say the source material is really good anyways.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 29, 2022 8:40 PM
Aug 2022
Hes 14 and she's 40~ God Damn it! I really wanted to like it but they decided to throw the romance in there and it was just like why? We don't need this prepubescent boy to fall in love. It was a really cool show when it was just them messing around in the night and I wish they went more down the path of them just having fun in the night and how different it is from the day to day world we live in. It would be so much better if they didn't just throw in high stakes, that was out of place in this show. But over all I enjoyed it because I love the idea and the art was great, same with the music. But god damn the story/plot failed!
Sep 29, 2022 9:16 PM

Jan 2020
Fuck the police! I'm glad Ko ran. Though, mostly, I'm glad Ko solidified his answer about whether or not he wants to become a vampire.

This definitely ended up being the best show of the season for me, and its become one of my new favorite series. There were a lot of good moments throughout, and the music and ambiance only helped to heighten that. I'm definitely looking forward to a season two, as I feel like there is a lot of potential here.

Also; I really need to finish Magi, but I do want to start reading this manga soon.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 29, 2022 9:17 PM

May 2007
ZER0PT said:
I like the vibes and animation it has but I found the characters very average.
Also it's a romance with no story which I'm not a fan.
The OP and EN are amazing tho.
6/10.

I almost 100% agree with you, but I feel the story started to pick up toward the end when the detective first appeared.

7/10 for me.
Sep 29, 2022 9:56 PM
Aug 2022
someone makes anime on Adult women exploiting 14 year old depressed boy and everyone loves it
society
Sep 29, 2022 10:02 PM
Dec 2020
ZER0PT said:
I like the vibes and animation it has but I found the characters very average.
Also it's a romance with no story which I'm not a fan.
The OP and EN are amazing tho.
6/10.

literally my exact thoughts
Sep 29, 2022 10:03 PM
Aug 2021
perfeito apenas!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 29, 2022 10:18 PM

Feb 2014
Meh... would watch a season 2, because it suits the time I watch stuff
Sep 29, 2022 10:23 PM

Dec 2016
Pre_Yum said:
I don't usually like vampire settings, especially those Times New Roman ones where I feel like I don't belong in such a high society but this show was totally different. I felt like yeah... I can see why Kou wants to become a vampire.

These kind of shows take away the interesting thing about vampires (the whole supernatural aspect) The author might as well could have written Nazuna as "Supergirl" and still be the cliched dream pixie maniac girl that lights up the boring useless audience-insert protagonist's life, and it wouldn't have to halfass and butcher an interesting thematic such as the vampire one.
KimurahSep 29, 2022 10:42 PM
Sep 29, 2022 10:24 PM
Mar 2022
Traps <3<3<3<3 >w<
Sep 29, 2022 10:41 PM

Jul 2014
Freaking voice actresses voicing male characters xD. My mind went "Oh, she's flat" to "Wait, nipples?" and then realize what was going on with an "Ahh... wtf" haha. Also, I liked seeing more offspring. It's a subject I've always wanted to know more about.

Did Ko jump off a bridge? What?! And then the only comment from the cops is that he's fast lol. I was totally convinced Nazuna would catch him or something. Weird... and interesting.

I loved the vending machine scene with the reversed roles of their first encounter. And what came after and of course the kiss. What a cute way to end the season.

AOTS for me, I loved everything about this show. The visuals, direction, music, characters were great. OP and ED were absolute bangers and Sora Amamiya's performance as Nazuna was amazing. Also, Akira <3. Season 2, please!
Sep 29, 2022 10:47 PM

Aug 2020
omg this episode is way too sweet. I had fun watching this the whole season. Def one of the best ones out there

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 29, 2022 10:49 PM
Mar 2021
no way we aint getting another season after that ending
Sep 29, 2022 10:54 PM

May 2019
Damn, I remember a couple of posters spoiled that there was a trap in the vampire group several episodes back but I wasn't sure it was Hatsuka until this episode... Anyways, I'm glad Kou rejected his advances and stuck it out with Nazuna. I'm also relieved that Nazuna and Niko did not get into an actual cat fight as that would've been a pretty violent fight.

This is one of the few animes that I'm glad I watched at night as the theme and vibes definitely benefited from watching in a dark setting. I also liked the somewhat flirty detective, Anko, but it's a bit of shame she was introduced late in the season. The characters were drawn and animated very well, and although the storyline progressed a little slow at times I still enjoyed watching this Thursday evenings. I thought that the ending was good and it was left open for a 2nd season. I understand that the manga is ongoing so I'm assuming that a 2nd season will be announced at some point. I give this anime an 8/10.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

226 by korsarz »»
Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

231 by korsarz »»
Mar 30, 1:31 PM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM

» Season 2 announcement & Key Visual

AbelDande - Mar 11

41 by Oongbuh »»
Mar 18, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.