Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2010 5:17 AM

Feb 2010
Ryuuroden is a MASTERPIECE! Why so few people read this!?!?
May 9, 2010 1:21 AM
Aug 2009
I completely agree! Can't they not see the all the good things that makes a wonderful story? They don't know what they are missing. Say, do you where I can read the rest of the story in english online? I only got to chapter 56 and it says here it is already finished and even have a sequel! Why isn't anyone updating? 'sniff'
May 15, 2010 7:45 AM

Feb 2010
Dear all manga readers, here is the link to download all 37 volumes of Ryuuroden
http://rapidqueen.com/?q=ryuuroden (100% GUARANTEED)
mastertekMay 15, 2010 7:54 AM
May 27, 2010 5:33 AM

Oct 2008
Because the manga premisies is 2 high school students travel through time and become one who fulfills prophesy. In the beginning there are a lot of historical facts worked into the manga which made this series an excellent read, however as it goes on the characters decided on certain action which directly changes the history result. And futher it goes along, less historical it becomes to the point of it might become completely fictional now. At least it was when the changes made were so crossed the line that my brother doesn't care for the series anymore and he is a Three Kingdoms history buff... and he'll like almost anything that's Three Kingdoms related. From different site reviews in Chinese a lot of readers doesn't follow-up on this either exactly because it becomes less and less historical and goes into almost completely fantasy.
Sep 6, 2010 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
I guess it's because not many know of this title? This is my first time hearing it, and i've read the summary and it looks interesting!! I've always liked this type of mangas with a historical genre! Looking forward to reading this series! ;D
Sep 6, 2010 11:38 AM

Dec 2008
it looks interesting i put it on my plan to read list
Nov 14, 2010 6:54 AM

Feb 2010
I don't see a point for why this manga should follow Three Romance Kingdom to be appreciated. People who expect so are utterly stupid. This manga is the best on its own!
Dec 29, 2010 1:00 AM

Oct 2008
I think it was more because the series started out to follow very very accurately to actual history and not the usual "historically accurate yet in reality not really" bit so people who picked up this manga in the first place naturally has higher expectation of the manga to follow through history... and in the beginning the things main characters does are more in the realm of humanly possible but later from what I heard it was not so... that might have been another reason.

I'm not trying to pick fights or anything just stating what may have been reasons as to why not many people read this manga aside from it not being well known.

Personally I know I've enjoyed this manga up to the point where I stopped due to lack of time to read... I'm actually looking to catch up on this series at some point in time but I don't really have the time to go look for where to read it at the moment
May 22, 2011 8:16 PM

Aug 2010
While I have yet to finish reading this series, this is an absolute great manga! Whether it's based off of the Three Kingdoms, or just borrows some of its facts, it is a great manga nontheless. I gave it a review of a 10, which I rarely give unless I think the manga absolutely deserves it. It remains one of my most favorite manga.

It's got romance, action and adventure, mystery, fantasy...what more could you ask for in a good manga?
crimsondrop7Nov 22, 2013 9:14 PM
Sep 12, 2022 7:12 AM
Aug 2018
Maybe because it isn't licensed for the english speaking market and isn't completely translated either.

Looks like the translation stopped in 2015 at volume 28.

More topics from this board

» What Happened To Matsumi

SundayThe19th - Jul 1, 2012

1 by mattx017 »»
May 27, 2013 12:36 PM

Poll: » Ryuuroden Chapter 87 Discussion

William550 - Apr 5, 2012

0 by William550 »»
Apr 5, 2012 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.